the war is endless; roaring forever
[html]
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4243 ... optgd5.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Studying; lame start. Sorry. ;___;

Allegro sat on a large block of limestone in the Woodview Quarry, viewing the lands. She was quite bored, and was hopefully expecting someone. She knew, possibly, that no one would come, but she still imagined herself meeting someone new. Allegro switched the weight between both sides of her body; noting that her limbs felt stiff and weak. The wolf was puzzled, confused. Why would she feel stiff? She hadn't been in any battles recently, if at all, and she hadn't gone hunting in a while. She brushed her thoughts aside and heard a twig crack.

What was that?!? Allegro thought unexpecedly, turning her head back and forth ever so slightling, her gaze following with it. She sighed. She was being more paranoid then ever. Her father had always said she worried too much and that isn't wasn't healthy for her. Back then as a pup, she never understood why her father said such statements. But now, sitting clumisly on a block of limestone, Allegro Aston finally understood why.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Woodview Quarry, a dangerous place to even think about. Limestones covering the quarry making a dangerous place to step on. However, some have heard that some of the younger generations dare to play here. At least they were careful at the time. The quarry building stood there, surrounded by many limestones. Even since the day the day it was built, it stood there, trying to survive the effects of time, the heat of the days, the rainy times, the cold wintery seasons, and strong winds. There were also some pools of water that too were surrounded by the limestones, which were there when harvesting the limestones. Some dare to jump from the ledges to dive into the pools.

The little pieces of the rocks could also damage feet. Straching, piercing, and scraping creature's feet as they wondered into this part of the land. One wolf, Pendzez, was trying to resist the pain of the pebbles, leaving behind a very tiny path of blood from his feet. Was he crazy? Wondering into the land without any foot protection? Clearly, he was, but not that crazy. He stepped on a twig which made a cracking noice. By the sight of the area, there was more rock than life. Only limited trees, plants, animals, and, obviously, thousands and thousands of limestone.

He wasn't far to the building of the quarry until he saw a female sitting on one of the stones. Pendzez has seen her, but only once, during the pack meeting the other day. Mabye now would be a chance to get to know her, as he did with some of the other members. With his weapon, Icicle Shard, in hand, but not tightly like he was going to strike, he walked over to the rock where the female was sitting upon. He stooped at some distance as he said politely, "Hi, what are you doing out here alone?"

[/html]
[html]
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4243 ... optgd5.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

--

Allegro looked at the wolf sitting next to her. She had seen him once before at the pack meeting. Yes, this wolf smelled faintly of Phoenix Sun. Even if she was new to the pack, she already had picked up the pack's scent. Allegro smiled slightly, the corners of her mouth only curling up about a centimeter. "Hello," Allegro said, pausing for a breath. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea. Only exploring."

Allegro turned her gaze away from the wolf, focusing on the distance. The quarry was interesting; very mysterious and exciting. But she still preffered Raven Beacon. She considered getting up and leaving, but she didn't want to seem rude to anyone. She stood up momentarily, then rested back down. No, certainly not. Just leaving without a word would be quite rude. Allegro didn't want to be rude.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez could feel the pain in his feet that were still bleeding after stepping on the pebbles. If he thought before coming here, he would wore something on his feet, or would have asked for some rags. Pendzez sat down beside the female, placing his spear in the ground next to him. His feet were in such pain, he needed to get the weight of his upper body off them. It would be too much pressure on them.

Pendzez looked at Allegro as she looked out unto the quarry. He too looked out, but with pain was interrupting his watch. "You would happen to have any rags, or bandages with you?" The male lifted his feet up to show why he needed one of the things he asked. He looked at them as his left foot dripped with tiny drops of blood. They were minor cuts, but he had to dress them with something.

[/html]
[html]

This is SO late. I'm really sorry. ;_;

Allegro looked intently at the cuts on the wolf's feet. Tiny drops of blood trickled down from his feet. Allegro tightened her jaw and looked away. She was horrible around blood; it, in fact, was one of her biggest weaknesses. "No, sorry." Allegro spoke in a monotone, trying to focus on something else. The smell, the appearance. Everything about blood and gore made her want to run away.

Allegro looked at the wolf again, swallowing her fear and taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I didn't think anything would happen today so I forgpt to bring them," She said nodding slightly. "I guess I shouldn't be so careless." Allegro had been talking a lot that day, and decided to quiet herself. She finally looked away from the wolf, and with a tiny ounce of pride smiled to the distance.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: It's ok. :]

By looking at Allegro, Pendzez could tell that the blood made her feel uneasy. He wouldn't blame her. Some wolves don't like blood, others just won't to do anything. It was a way of life. Pendzez's way of life was doing what he is told to do, hunting, protecting, and just being normal. Sometimes being wasn't enough for him. At night, he gets his spear and practices his moves and techniques. He shows bravery and courage. He's mainly working on achieving a high rank because being a Tenens then a Fuerre then back to Tenens was frustrating. He's aiming to be the Sentinal because he was sick of being just a low scout, or a sheepdog. He would vow himself to work his way to become that rank, even if he would have to wait for the rest of his life. If he could show the the leaders what he was made of, he could get to that rank, or a rank like it, but he would be objective if it was organizing packs, or being nothing but a sheepdog to the herds.

Allegro said that she didn't have any cloth and said she shouldn't have been careless. That was wrong of her to say that. Pendzez was the careless one for not wearing protection on his feet. "Actually I'm the one that was careless. I should have brought a piece of clot or protection for my feet. Don't blame yourself." Pendzez didn't want this female to be given the blame of being careless. Besides, she was still new to the pack. Pendzez could probably show her the rest of the packlands that she hasn't been to yet. "I'm Pendzez. Pendzez Zazkex. I think I saw you at the pack meeting. Allegro Aston, right?"

[/html]
[html]

Late again. I'm mad at myself. =/

Allegro just smiled at Pendzez's remark. She wasn't the best at thinking of comebacks, nice or not. Instead, she just sat back looking into the distance. It wasn't like her to stay silent in the slightest. She was a vivid talker and always expressed her feelings about everything. Maybe it was because she was a little tired from talking a lot earlier that morning? She didn't know. Allegro took a few seconds to choose her words carefully, even though they were very simple to say.

"Yeah, I'm Allegro Aston," she answered, looking toward the male. "It's nice to finally meet you in person, Pendzez." Allegro looked at Pendzez's blood silently spilling out of him. Just thinking about it made her feel sick and she turned away. Again.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez was glad to know her name was right. It wasn't the first time that this happened. However, he hasn't been around most wolves lately to even get to know them, but as long that it is eventual, he doesn't mind. Allegro also said something about finally meeting him. Was she hoping that she might meeting the white wolf? Or was it just something that would happen in some time? Either way, Pendzez wasn't bothered. At least he was meeting new pack members. "Nice to meet you too," he said smiling.

Pendzez saw that the female seemed to be a nit uneasy about blood. He looked into the distance before turning back to her. "Try to keep your mind off the blood. It won't be noticeable." Pendzez continued. Allegro was a Laos, so Pendzez had to help her with things that seemed difficult. He was Tenens, which was higher, so support was needed. "So, whats a cute girl like doing here in Phoenix Valley?"

OOC: Don't think of Pendzez as a perv. He just being honest.

[/html]
[html]

Hah, I won't.

Swallowing her fear, Allegro turned her neck to face Pendzez again. No matter how many people told her blood was nothing to be scared of, and it wasn't, she never would get over it. Fights, if needed, were perfectly fine for Allegro. But she wasn't one for innocent bloodshed. Yet, she hadn't had any experience and technically didn't deserve the right to an opinion about fighting.

Allegro nodded swiftly, swallowing slowly. "Okay, I'll try. But, being me, I can't promise anything," She responded, smiling slightly. Then, focusing on what Pendzez had said, Allegro suddenly felt overcome with embarrasment and a bit of shock. Cute? She certainly had never thought of herself of anything near attractive, especially cute! Allegro smiled again, now thankful. "Why, I was taking a stroll and came across this place. It was exactly what I was looking for in a pack, so I decided to whole-heartedly join," Allegro rambled on, probably boring Pendzez. She was even boring herself.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro didn't need to promise anything. Just to try doing something simple would have been enough. Pendzez managed to get through life til now by not trying to put his mind on things. Doing that would leave him vunerable, an easy target because it would distract him from reality. True, blood wasn't everyone's cup of sunshine, but some have to face the fact that they have to live through this. If not, then who knows what will happen.

The female sounded nervous when she spoke. It was true that she was cute, but that was just Pendzez talking. Other males probably said that she was better than cute, mabye even beautiful. Pendzez saw that she was alright, but what if she was already taken? Firstly, they would have to know each other a little more. Still too early. "Someone sounds nervous. Why would that be?" he said with a light smile. He was only being nice, not a perv in anyway.

[/html]
[html]

Late again. I'm mad at myself. =/

Allegro? Nervous? Impossible. Yeah, right. She was a fidgety creature; always jittery and happy. Allegro, of course, thought that was wonderful but others might have different opinions. Focusing on Pendzez, she started thinking more. Nervous? Very much so. Why? It was just her personality. Allegro didn't know exactly how to say this, but she would take her chances.

"Hah, well I guess that's just me," Allegro began, smiling happily. Suddenly, she wasn't so nervous. She, actually, was a bit carefree. "And the fact that I don't think I'm cute and that no one has ever called me that." Allegro brushed her tail gently on the ground, her mind completely off blood. "Except you. Now," The young Loas rambled.

[/html]
[html]

Some tend to get nervous. Not always for a reason, it's just who they are. The white wolf should know. When he was going back to the tundra packland where he was born, he was so nervous that he couldn't think. Eventually, he was able to do it without shaking. However, he went back after his parents died, but the pack was destroyed. Wasn't a snowstorm, but rogue wolves that hide away in the tundra. Pendzez was upset then because the pack was like a second home. However, he managed to go on by himself. Pendzez smiled at her first reply

He then smiled lightly at what she said. She doesn't think she's cute, but no one even mentioned it to her, except Pendzez, now. So he was the first to comment her on her looks. She was cute, that was a fact. Pendzez was just being honest. "No one once ever commented you on your looks? Don't why they wouldn't. You do look cute." Thinking about it, he thought about that time with Jazper.

[/html]
[html]

--

Grinning, the young Loas quickly looked herself over. She thought she was plain and simple; a boring timber wolf. She didn't have unique eyes with stunning colors, or even a coat that shined with different shades of gold. No, Allegro was simple. She always thought, she guessed, as attractive but nothing more. She never had obsessed with looks and nor did she ever want to. Allegro was feminine, yes, but not girly at all. It was certainly much more satisfying not worrying about how dirty or messy she was. Of course, Allegro wanted to look her best but never went overboard. Not that she would know how to.

Remembering Pendzez's presence, Allegro stopped staring at herself and looked at him. He wasn't too shabby looking either. His coat was a beautiful shiny white which Allegro thought was stunning, especially compared to her gray and black fur. "Thanks," She began coyly, rubbing her paws through the dirt, swirling it into circles. She had a knack for doing that when she got flattered and a bit nervous. "You're not too bad looking yourself," Allegro smiled slightly looking at Pendzez. She couldn't lie; only the truth uttered from her lips. Or, at least, that's what she thought.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez didn't mind the fact that Allegro was a timber wolf. To him, it didn't matter what kind of wolf she was. She was cute and that was that. He grey and dark fur is what made her look good in the white wolf's red eyes. He didn't care. She was like a wild flower growing in the plains Phoenix Valley, blooming into something, else that made her this, a cute young female.

She then rubbed her paw into the dirt and commented the white wolf aswell. He would have to thank his mother for the shiny pelt, but the tundra for the color. He saw that he was a pure white wolf of the snow fields. He was cool with it. "Yeah, I would have to thank the tundra I was born in for the pelt color." He then smiled at her with his reply. He only wished that the pack in the tundra wasn't attacked and destroyed.

[/html]
[html]

--

Allegro smiled. She always admired the color of the tundra wolf's fur. It looked shiny and sleek, almost like an otter's. Her fur was fluffy and tattered, but Allegro stopped thinking about her flaws. It was mentally healthy, she thought, thinking about how she would act if she believed she was so unattractive. Yeah, that wouldn't be exactly her choice of a lifestyle.

"I can imagine," Allegro responded, looking at Pendzez. "It's gorgeous!" It was her turns to give compliments. Allegro always felt flattered from compliments butliked giving them rather then recieving them. It was more exciting to see people smile then blush yourself. Hah. It sounded a little mean but that's how Allegro followed it. Still, it didn't feel the same way it normally did when she complimented others. Maybe because what she was saying about Pendzez was true.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez didn't see her pelt as a problem to argue about. It looked gorgeous aswell. Pendzez actually started to think if he was flirting or seducing her. Nah. He wouldn't do that. Then he thought that he... 'liked' her. With this, he probably did, but he didn't want to show or say it. It might mess things up. He just sat there, making a conversation with a new friend.

She then commented that Pendzez's pelt was gorgeous. The white Tenens was thankful and pleased. He didn't seem to argue. Pendzez examined her pelt again, trying to think of what to say. Somethings came to mind, but how to express it. "Your pelt is gorgeous, too. Grey and black gives you a good look. Fluffly and soft." Pendzez looked away to the old mill building that wasn't far away. Allegro was gorgeous with her pelt, just as Pendzez was the same.

[/html]
[html]

I'm watching a weird episode of Spongebob. They're making a band. XD

Allegro smiled again. Boy, what turned into a small stroll had turned into the pleasure off meeting someone new that she, happily, had came to like. Pendzez was nice, complimentary and he looked strong and smart. She had just met him and already thought of him as a good friend. She smiled slightly again, looking between her pelt and his. Allegro was happy and finally accepted her appearance.

"Thank you, Pendzez," Allegro said, smiling and liking the flow of his name. Hard names to pronounce as well as names that sounded silly just confused her. His name was nice and reminded her of a diamond. Allegro didn't know why; it just did. Fluffly? Allegro smiled slightly at the word. It sure did describe her coat, as well as personality.

[/html]
[html]

Don't watch spongebob, sorry. Sad

Just met, and Pendzez was calling her a friend. She was cute, nice, and she looked like a brave young female. How she got her mind off the blood after saying that she can't make promises was something. She had something, this girl. The white wolf could see it. This whole walked turned into an interesting talk between two new friends. This doesn't happen often enough, but Pendzez smiled at the thought.

Pendzez nodded at her kind reply to his comment. Gosh, Allegro was kind and happy. Soft would also be another word to describe not only her fur, but also her personality. It would ahve been a pity if the two didn't meet like this, talking about looks and pelts. Pendzez shifted a bit on the limestone, moving around into a more comfortable spot with his tail hanging over the end. His feet were still pointing to the ground, now the blood starting to stop with the body do it's thing with cuts. "So, Allegro, where did you used to live before coming here to Phoenix Valley?"

[/html]
[html]

Well, I guess I shouldn't either. But my roommate insisted on watching it.

Allegro smiled slightly, wondering why she had came to Phoenix Valley. She had been asked that a lot, especially by Iskata at the mill. Just remembering the time made her worry that it would take her that long to figure out why she joined the pack. Phoenix Valley had just pleased her; the members were kind and intelligent, the location was exactly where she wanted it to be, and pack life was exciting. That, Allegro thought, was the perfect pack of wolves.

"Oh, I was a loner before coming to Phoenix Valley," Allegro said, trying to remember her childhood. She couldn't remember her life as a pup, except that it was rather boring and quite unexciting. She was always glum and depressed as a pup, never wanting to play games or hang out with her silbings, who not surprisingly, where never close to Allegro. "What about you, Pendzez?" Allegro asked, titling her head, hoping to look more engaged into their conversation. She really did like it, but she always thought she looked bored.

[/html]
[html]

I'm more into ed, edd, n' eddy.

congratz on making to Genus Smile

Pendzez wondered why he himself came to Phoenix Valley. Guess because his parents lived here and there parents. The white wolf's grandparents lived in the area before it became Phoenix Valley, but they're dead now, spirited away into the afterlife. He was thankful that Deuce welcomed him into the pack, Jefferson wasn't an easy one the next day after, and Iskata welcomed him when they met up on the docks. To be honest, there weren't really many wolves when he joined, but above five. However, with today, there were some that were planning to leave in the future. He hoped that some would join, keeping it above five members, or the risk of disbandment would be upon Phoenix Valley. He wasn't going anywhere. He was going to stay here.

The white wolf listened to what she said about her past life before joining the pack. Pendzez looked down at the ground which was drying the blood up. His feet stopped bleeding. What luck, but then there was getting back. He would worry about the later. He thought about his past, whenhe was born to now. "I was a loner aswell. Basically, I had no choice when my parents were spirited away from me by rogue wolves." He got the thought, but he learned to live with it.

[/html]