Haunt Me Every Day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... anner2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was happy that she had made him laugh. She was still trying to make up for making him cry outside, and it made her feel lots better to see that he was smiling too. So all she had to do was have a good time and he would too! Siobhan smiled all the wider as she followed quickly behind him. "Yes! She thinks so." She answered.

He seemed to know exactly where to go; this room did have a one of those bed things in it, apparently, and it didn't look like it would be too hard to get up on top of it. She wasn't sure how it would feel to be up on one, and hesitated for a moment, but Haven was quick to leap up on it and show her how it was done.

She came up too, taking a few wobbly steps before she really got the hang of it and began to jump. "Siobhan's mom told her about this once! About jumping on a bed. There was a story she told her. It was...Two little puppies, jumping on a bed! One fell off and hurt his head. Momma called the doctor and the doctor saiiiiddd, no more puppies jumping on a bed!" She knew she'd heard the word bed somewhere! That must have been it!

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As Siobhan climbed to join him on the bed he toned down the intensity of his bouncing. It was hard to stand up on a moving bed! But once everyone was on it and started to jump it was lots of fun! As she started to sing her little rhyme he laughed. That was a funny little song! He liked it! "That's fun! I'll make sures neithers of us hurts our head though!" he said, winking at her as he bounced. He would have to try and remember that song. Mati would probably like it too. Maybe he could tell her about it the next time they jumped on the bed.

With the two of them jumping now, they were getting quite the "air". Bouncing higher and higher each time! Little fits of laughter came from him each time. The feeling when he was in mid-air, right before falling back down made his stomach feel silly. One time when he hit the mattress again his paws were at a weird angle and when he bounced again he accidentally fell into Siobhan. Little orange body was laying on top of her's and a worried look entered his eyes. "I sorries Siobhan! I didn' hurt yous, did I?" He reached his nose down to sniff at her own, and without even really thinking, licked her little black nose.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... anner2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He looked like he really liked the song that she had sang for him, and that made her happy too. But then he did something with his eyes that she didn't really understand. He kept one eye open and closed the other one. Was it hurting him? Was there something wrong with his eyes? Siobhan almost stopped bouncing to ask him, but decided against it. He looked normal now.

When Haven slipped and fell on her she stopped bouncing and fell onto her back. He was heavy, but not too heavy--it didn't hurt her at all. The bed that they had fallen on was really soft--that was probably why. She was busy thinking about how soft the bed was, and that Haven wasn't very heavy, and she almost missed what he asked her. Was she hurt? No. She shook her head.

Then something completely unexpected happened. He licked her nose. What did it mean!? Her head was reeling. He'd said that his family licked him a lot, to show him that they loved him. Did that mean that he thought that they should be family? But he was a wolf, and she was a coyote. Either way, the lick made her feel very warm. She wanted to be licked more! Maybe he would do it again. She had a little bit of trouble moving in the right way, but managed to lift up her head a little bit so that she could reach him. She didn't lick his nose but the underside of his chin, going toward his neck.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

When she shook her head he heaved a relieved sigh. He would've felt awful if he had hurt her! There were things about her that seemed so delicate. That's probably why it had worried him so much when he had accidentally flown into her. It probably helped that they were on the bed and not on the ground too. It cushioned both of their falls.

Haven didn't know why he had licked Siobhan. He hadn't really meant to, or at least he didn't think so. Or did he? He was all confused. The pup was more than surprised when she returned the gesture. A wide smile spread back across his muzzle and his tail began to wag. Her lick had sent a little shock wave through his body. It was different than when his mothers or his sisters licked him. But why? He couldn't figure out what made him feel so...silly around Siobhan.

Even though she wasn't hurt now, he scooted off of her. He used his nose to help her roll back to her feet on the cushy bed. "I likes you Siobhan." After he said that, the words sounded weird. He did really like her, but different than other friends that he had met. There was something different in this like. Something he was too young to comprehend at the time.

[/html]
[html]

Siobhan was six months old, but she was just as small as the wolf puppy in front of her. The fact that she had been isolated from society didn't help things; she knew about as much, if not less than, what Haven knew. She hadn't experienced enough of the things that most other puppies got to--like playing with others, being warm, and having food given to her freely.

He said that he liked her...but she wasn't sure about what that meant. She definitely liked him too--he was so much fun! And so nice to her. But she felt like there was more to it than what he said. He liked her how? Like he liked his sisters and mommas? But she wasn't related to him. Siobhan thought about this, unsure of what to say back to him.

Siobhan wants to play with Haven more! More days than just today. Haven can be...her friend? He will come see her where she lives at in Inferni?
[/html]
[html]
zomg, short!

Honestly, he wasn't really sure by what he had meant either. He was far too young to understand about liking girls and the birds and bees and such. Haven was just a naive little puppy having fun with a pretty girl who was nice and sweet. That was about all he was able to make sense out of, as far as his feelings for her went. It would probably only be a matter of months before he did understand though. But he wasn't thinking about that at all.

His heart jumped and he yipped happily as she said that they could be friends and she wanted to play more. "Of courses! I'd really like to be your friends! An' I can come sees you! I's never been to Inferni." He was always up for a new adventure and seeing new places!

Suddenly though he felt very tired. His mouth opened wide in a yawn and he stretched out. "I tink is time for sleepy." The little boy curled up next to the fluffy pelt of his new good friend. Lids closing over his big, jade eyes.

[/html]