the time has come to say goodbye
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Deuce looked at her cabin. Over the last couple of days she, Tal and Willow had taken the last of the herbs and important things to the cabin in etheral eclipse. She was now looking for anything else she needed to take with her. She picked up her daughter and hugged her. Tal walked in the room, and she smiled at him. "Are you sure you don't mind moving again?"
The white boy shrugged."My place is with you and Willow." The young boy had grown into his adult body, his voice thick and sonorous, his coat a thick white pelt like his mothers. Though he still hadn't shifted that Deuce knew of, he was mature for his age.
The mother smiled, picking Willow up and placing her in the pack. "Alright, let's go, then." She used a few thumbtacks to secure the note she'd written to the door. She gave a warm smile to her son. "Let your dad know where we'll be, Tal. You know how to find us. The male nodded and set off to find Lucifer. Deuce glanced at the note again, then walked away. Her time in Phoenix valley had come to an end.
[/html]

[html]
To whomever needs me:
I have left Phoenix Valley. It is no longer home to me. The values that formed it are no longer in play it seems. Tal, Willow and I have moved back to my cabin in Etheral eclipse. I'll come by as needed, but I am no longer a part of the valley. Jefferson, I apologize for putting the burden of leadership soley on your shoulders, but I know you can handle it well. Good luck, and May the Goddess and the Good Spirits bless and protect you.
Blessed Be,
Deuce

[/html]