I feel good enough
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Table by Lin.

So here she was. Back in her tiny cabin in Ethreal Eclipse. Willow played at her feet on the porch that Deuce had swept free of snow. This was where Iskata had pierced her ears, giving her the small silver studs that she wore all the time. This was where Deuce had taken to hiding after all the fighting she and Lucifer had done, and where she'd returned to sulk after she'd been forcibly removed from Twilight vale. This felt more like home to her than Phoenix Valley. Deuce had figured it out, finally. It had been all the hybrids. While she could tolerate Da'Vinci and Jefferson, for Iskata's sake, there were too many back there. She couldn't stand hybrids, even though she tolerated them. Even Da'Vinci's kids she could only tolerate for short periods of time. Even little Zana, Iskata's child, she could only deal with for small amounts of time. So she'd left the pack that no longer lived by her values.
She wondered if tal had found his father yet. Dece had wandered down to the coast, and had an idea she wanted to discuss with him. She didn't know if he'd go for it or not, but she would talk to him about it. The book, Le Morte d'Arthur, sat at her side. She'd taken to reading it; it was fascinating to her. Knights and heros, princesses and queens. Magic and mischeif. Love and hate. All of it contained between the covers. She smiled at Willow, who was growing faster and faster every day. She was almost a month now, and so big. Her coat was a curious mix of Deuce's and Haku's, and her eyes were a deep shade of blue. Deuce wondered if her eyes would change, or if they would stay a reflection of haku's eyes.
Deuce settled back on the porch swing, waiting, watching the clouds rolled by as Willow played with a ball Deuce had found in the small cabin.

[/html]
The white boy had found him and told him that Deuce had left that pack, there wasn’t a reason provided. His son kept expressing that he would have to talk to Deuce if he wanted the whole reason. The black male didn’t understand, Phoenix Valley was her pack, it was her life, Lucifer pounder as he raced to where his white son had told him where she could be found, what had caused her to leave the lands that she lead for ever so long. The black male reached her steps, it was like she had plan to make this cabin her home, Lucifer flicked his ears back as he stepped up onto the steps, He shook un-sure how this was going to go. His white son came be hide him and push him further up onto the steps, nudging him to go on. Lucifer’s legs were like rubber bands as he moved up onto the porch ”Deuce?” he stuttered softly ready to turn around and run. Though he didn’t smell Haku, other than his spawn that he made Deuce carry. He had seen the letter that she had left, though it doesn’t mean that he understood it. Lucifer looked to the child that was playing around with the ball, knowing Tal was still around he couldn’t bring him-self to do anything to her, other than a flick of his tail, and stepping away from her.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Table by Lin.

A sound. A scent. The dark male came forward, pressed by their son. Deuce brought her eyes down from the skies, smiling gently. The sound of her name on his lips made her smile widen. He moved away from Willow, but that was okay. The two would work it out on thier own. Her hand caressed the volume at her side, and then she released it. Now that her family was here, she felt a little bit awkward. "I left Phoenix valley for good. It just cpuldn't be home with all the hybrids running around. I couldn't do it anymore."
Would he understand? She lifted her eyes to the clouds again. "I wanted someplace where the children could be free from fear of the hybrids and coyotes. Someplace where I wouldn't be forced to accept them into my life and live in fear of them turning on me. My own Camelot..." Her voice was dreamy as it drifted off. Her eyes returned to him, refocusing on reality, not a dream. "On the beaches, I found a small cavern system...it would be perfcct for not just a family, but many families. A pack. A real pack, free from the dangerous kinds."
While Deuce was speaking to the male and thier son, Willow had lost interest in the ball. Instead there was a big black guy who smelled good. She made her way over to him slowly, hoping he wouldn't move away again. She sniffed his toes. He smelled warm. Her stubby tail wagged excitedly and she rubbed against him, laughing. "da!" She didn't know the word, but she knew her big brother used it when he spoke to the male, so the male must belong to her too.
[/html]
He looked to the white lady, just lost for words, he loved her but he was coming to realize that he might never ever be able to understand her. Though he knew that beyond a doubt that he wanted to make her happy, no matter what it causes him, even if it was purely unhappiness. This was his mission in life, to make her happy and he had a son of white, not only of body but of mind and soul, really Lucifer knew he would never have to worry about his son doing any of his crimes that he had done. The male smiled to the white babe seeing her just…content made him happy. ”Well…if you want that...Then make it. You know I am going to be there for you…if that is really what you want my love.” He gave a nod, with a sigh, then he felt it…the child, the spawn. He whined and looked at Deuce; oh if he was the only one around he could thing of many things to do to this child, like telling her ghost where going to come and get her if she didn’t leave him alone, or placing her in a box, like Akumu had done to him. He lifted up his leg and shook it like water was clinging to his coat. ”Well…Hi there.”
The male lifted his foot and shook it and Willow giggled, thinking it was a game. She leapt up, yipping. Her stubby tail wagged faster, almost knocking the small brownish female over. "Da!"

Deuce smiled, full of happiness. Her daughter had spoken her first words. Life was good. She turned her gaze back to the dark male. "So you'll join me? You'll help make Camelot Cove a reality, Lucifer?" She wanted to ask if he'd stay by her side day and night, if he was willing to give the mateship another try, but she didn't. not yet. She wasn't ready to hear him say no to her. Better let him discover the idea on his own.
OC: We going to do pack points?

He groaned giving up on shaking his leg, seeing the child was rather thrilled to have him trying to shake her off. It wasn’t a game, it wasn’t his child, and she was his…the filthy creature. Lucifer saw her tail starting to rapidly beat side to side, her short legs wouldn’t hold it, he made a quick be line to allow her to fall on his leg, he didn’t like the child but he didn’t want her hurt…well not yet, let her start looking more like her father and he might. The black male turned his blue eyes upon the spawn’s mother; she was to stunning to have to worry about having to raise a child while both father figures hated it. ”I will make your dreams a reality, if that is what you’re asking of me.” The male yawned as he laid down laying his head down looking up at Deuce still”I can’t leave without Dad; you two are the only thing that kept me in that nightmare. Deuce…do you know how much I hated it there? It was never my home. Iskata got hurt and I felt bad for the pack and in a way her, but I was relived…she couldn’t see to harass me, and make sure I knew I was there out of her god grace. Deuce….really was I that bad of a wolf?” He shifted his lip side to side, looking down at the child, playfully nipping at her legs.”I promise starting now, that I am faithful to one and only one, even if Colibri comes back, I will not sleep with her or leave you for her, If Jasper comes calling saying I have been the one he was dreaming of, I will not sway and I will be faithful to you. I want our family to be whole again. You, her, Jazper, Noah, and Soran…she’s kinda important to the both of us. You still have love for her, I understand and I can’t change that, but I can ask you not act out on lost lust, if I don’t. Deuce I want to see that shimmer in your eyes that you had when you found I joined the pack for you, you seemed like you knew that I can’t be without you and I have to be with you.” He sighed pulling his head away from Willow’s legs and laid it down, looking at her. If they were going to do this, it had to be right.”I should be polite and tell Jefferson that I am leaving”
ooc: yes. And if/when they come from a diff pack, their points can follow. *has mine saved somewhere*

Deuce smiled at him. She hadn't expected him to be so easy to convince. She slid off the porch swing, allowing her body to shift down. Within minutes, she'd joined his side, giving Willow and Tal a long nuzzle. "I feel bad for iskata too, but we have to do whats right for us and our family." Our. It gave her a rush to say that word again. She laid down, nuzzling against him, Tal moving to where he could lay across from both parents and watch, a quizzial expression in his eyes. Does this mean you two are mates again?"

Deuce smiled, nuzzling into Lucifer again. She'd let him decide.
Eyes wondering around from site to site had hadn’t ever been here, if this place is Deuce’s home away from home, he understood why, it was out of the way and nice. The black male lifted his head up to welcome Deuce as his side; He nipped at her gently, as she laid there. This was their family, nothing could change that now. Nor did he want anything to change that. ”I guess if that is what she wants.” With in saying that he shifted his weight away from her looking over to her.”Well Ms. Deuce, how’s about? Would you like to give your midnight Romeo another chance to sweep you up and off your feet?”
A smile twisted her lips as he spoke to her. She affectionately nipped his shoulder, her tail wagging. "I would be honored, Lucifer...I will be as faithful to you as you will be to me." A promise...and perhaps a bit of a threat. Willow didn't understand what was going on, but she knew momma was happy with the big black guy who smelled warm. She yipped excitedly and pounced into his chest, snuggling against him. "Da!"

Taliesin smiled indulgently, watching his little sister. He knew she was only his half sister, but he adored her anyways. Blue eyes swung up to meet his fathers, his own tail wagging. Life was good, truely good.

Deuce chuckled, gently picking up Willow by the scruff and laying her down next to her, gently pinning her down until the girl settled down. Within moments, the girl was snuggled into Deuce's fur, making contented puppy noises. Deuce returned her smiling gaze to her mate. "You really wouldn't mind Soran being a part of the pack, Lucifer? I would love to have your father helping me lead...he would make a good leader."
The male watch with a mischievous grin, as Deuce picked up Willow trying to keep her from being out of control. The male looked over to his son as he winked, then flicked his paw back, as he quickly found him-self licking and chewing at Deuce’s ear. He took a paw and pushed his way with a paw over his eyes, as he didn’t stop with the smacking sounds in her ear. He was going to get her all ready to play and then have a massive play time to where Willow would sleep well and hard though the whole night, he wasn’t a child any more but he could still play hard like one. ”Come on old women; let’s see if you still got some spunk in you.” The male pushed his body onto Deuce making her deal with the added weight of his own. ”Come on Tal, pile on your mother..old old momma.”
Deuce let out a short breath as Lucifer began nibb;ling on her ear. She flicked the ear, shaking her head playfully. She batted at him with a paw as he laid his weight on her. Willow jumped up as Tal sudenly leapt ont the pile of wolves. Deep blue eyes smiled at the pile of adult wolves before she joined into the fun, yipping excitedly, her stubby tail wagging fiercely.

Tal playfully bowled the girl over with a paw, watching to be sure she didn't get hurt. Willow sat up, blinking, then in a flash, was chasing Lucifer's tail. Deuce stood up, shaking her body as if to free it from water, then playfully leapt at her mate, her tail waggiung.