You Cut Me Open and I Keep Bleeding
[html]

ASHA AMARA . EXTENDED PROFILE & POST LOG

Updated on 01/16/10: Currently I'm doing a major overhaul with Asha's profile and post log, from changing information to adding new sections and graphics, so please keep checking back for more new information to come! This is a continuing work in progress!

OUT OF CHARACTER NOTES

A little about myself, for the curious! My name is Shae. I'm twenty-three years old, a full-time hostess, and a full-time college student currently going for my Law degree. My hobbies include a secret ardent passion for writing that not too many know about (shh!), I adore anything that deals with nature and the outdoors, I like sushi, hiking, swimming, running, music of all genres (metal is <3, though!), and I can't get enough of my two pit-bull girls. I'm quite the social butterfly and can pretty much chat about anything in the world (I mean anything), so please feel free to drop me a PM at any time. Wink

Muse — 95/100
Thread RequestsOpen!
Plot RequestsOpen!
Plot Details — Currently I'm open for practically anything that comes my way. In a more narrowed sense, I would certainly like to further Asha's progress with her warrior skill (which can include mock or real fighting, discussing battle tactics, etc.) and the like.
Graphic RequestsPM for status. Every now and then I do make avatars and occasional sets. Even though I don't have a studio, I might be inspired to make something if I have enough time and creativity. Send a PM my way if you have something, and if I'm available to do so, I will make graphics for yourself and your characters.

eMailpython.paralyze@gmail.com
AIM — Heart Suture (rarely on, however, please PM to request!)
Livejournal — Silvaewolf

THREAD LOG & ARCHIVES

001. Every footprint tells a story - Ayegali Kala, Aiden Oriel
002. How could you walk away? - Dohi Ulagahasti
003. I can hear you in the night, my friends - Pack meeting I
004. Silent Birthday Celebration - Leland
005. Baby it's cold outside - Garnet Massacre
006. This is only the beginning - Leland
007. When the sun goes down - Leland
008. In my daughter's eyes - Dawali Amara
009. Ea nigada qusdi idadadvhn - Dawali Amara
010. The ugly duckling - Noir Aston
011. Spread the fire - Hemming
012. Fallen in trance - Ember Phoenix
013. Learn by doing - Pack activity I
014. Back to the rivers of belief - Catherine
015. Unperfect day to pretend being nice - Attila Aston
016. Seasons don't fear the reaper - Lannen Haddix
017. Light in a darkened world - Savina Marino
018. But there were different plans - Mati Church
019. Stormchasers - Haven Aatte
020. Tsiladoosgi - Dawali Amara
021. Police, dogs, bonfire - Hemming
022. As the rush comes - Heath morte dre Soul
023. She builds quick machines - Brooklyn D'Angelo
024. Sometimes, it's better - Pendzez Zazkex

THREAD WISHLIST

Tayui Aston
Haku Soul
Susquehannah
Rurik Russo
Rikka de le Poer
Vieira Lykoi

[/html]
[html]

EXTENDED PROFILE

Full name: Asha Amara
Name Meaning: Can either mean "hope" or "life"
Name Origin: Unknown
Nicknames: Rarely goes by any, but "Ash" could be suitable for those closest to her
Birthdate: August 15, 2007
Luperci: Yes, by birth
Species: Red wolf
Soul Grade: Neutral
Home & Rank: AniWaya, Ayastigi

Physical Appearance: For her Red Wolf species, her pelt is similar in hue and placement to that of her father, however her fur is mixed with several mottled colors. The dominant undercoat is of a light gray, meshing with several variety hues of deep crimson, different spectrums of light and dark auburn, and several select patches of ivory. Her eyes are of a soft, gentle, and inquisitive light beige. The contours of her face are asymmetrical, with her left side having more feminine structure, and her right side with more masculine narrowness. Her build is naturally on the small side for her kind, but as small as she appears, is quite fit for her type. In Optime, stands at 5'5" ranging in at 130 lbs. Although retaining her quite small and streamlined figure even here, it is clearly evident even in her small Optime form that she stands confident with a strong and toned body structure for her type. Firey crimson hair cascades down just below her shoulders, both wild and spiky
Eyes: Light beige, often sparkling with some sort of profound interest, mischievous, or vitality of observation, knowledge, and amusement
Coloration: Mottled colors of light gray, deep crimsons, light and dark auburn, and several patches of white
Form Preference: Optime
Height & Weight: 5'5" at most, 130lbs
Clothing: Does not wear any particular style or cover of clothing
Accessories: Is not much with accessories, but will occasionally tie in a couple of colorful feathers into her locks when they are either braided or pulled back
Scars: None that are visible
Tattoos: On the more feminine side of her face, from the corner of her left upper eye a small pink upwards whorl coupled with a larger pink downward swirl comes out about half inch. Completing this eye are also two small pink spots from the lower corner of her eye and also next to the swirls on the upper corner of her eye. On the right side, two pink stripes run horizontal underneath her right eye
Piercings: Left ear holds two gold studs, and one green stud in the middle, positioned vertically on the rim of her ear. Their symbolism lies behind the three unnamed siblings from her first litter that did not survive along with her. Her right ear has two silver studs positioned vertically and in the similar spot opposite of her right ear. The two silver studs are symbol for herself and her sister, Aiyanna

Demeanor: One could say she is a stereotypical Leo in several ways — warmhearted, enthusiastic, expansive, pompous, impulsive. Small things certainly do come in big packages with her, for her temperament certainly makes up her size. She is generally passionate about learning and discovering new concepts and ideas, although tends to believe she is more independent of herself than thought of (even while her family name and heritage still remains close and important, it's even important for herself to establish her own separate person). Naive when younger, she is slowly growing out of that stage. For her more testy side, Asha could be quite overly arrogant of herself, not to mention very opinionated to go along in tune with her independence. Only then will she respond with such if feeling challenged or questioned. Generally, however, she is generous and quite an individual to keep up with if one could deal with her energetic nature about her.

General Style of Speech: Puts emphasis on several words to stress. Her voice is usually upbeat, inquisitive, amused, and slick with sarcasm. She is typically not a quiet or shy person. Isn't afraid to occasionally drop some several curse words, but generally does that out of ear of her father or of members of her tribe.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Religion: Does not have a singular religion, although is very spiritual
Prejudices: Winter, static situations, boredom, introvert-ism
General Philosophy: That life's meaning is to be content, to be at peace with your mind and body working in harmony, to experience every aspect and sensation of touch, taste, feel, sight, and scent in this world. Above all, to respect Mother Nature and treat those as they would treat your own

Residence: Asha has a personalized cabin that is not too far from the outskirts of the AniWaya village. It is quite simple and is set up in the manner of a studio like abode; there is a small area serving as the "living room" with a couch and a table, a bed in the corner, a fireplace, a corner for projects and displaying weaponry, and several shelves and items that consist of books, knick-knacks, and charms either given to her by Dawali or have obtained on her journey. There is also a stable in the making she is creating for the benefit of Aidan.
Favorite Haunts: AniWaya Village, Adagio Creek, Adanvdo Tsusga (The Spirit Oak), Grandfather's Tears
Hobbies: Exploring, scouting, conditioning, weaponry, personal fitness, horseback riding, fishing, spearing, archery
Habits: Consistently has a smirk at the corner of her muzzle, whether she is focused upon something amusing or she is mulling in her inner thoughts. Also likes to occasionally glance down at the ground for any tell tale sign of tracks and the like.
Substances: Is quite clean of substances

SPIRIT GUIDE & EQUINE

Jaya, the Galápagos Hawk (Buteo galapagoensis)
Jaya is a male Galápagos Hawk, obtaining his name by the meaning of "Victory". Jaya's species is known for their fearless nature toward creatures and authority over most predators from their original habitat. Asha had obtained her Spirit Guide when she had been eight months old. Traversing up a mountain in the old lands of AniWaya, Asha discovered Jaya perched upon a tree at the very top of the mountain, to where the both of them had shared a deep conversation and dawning upon each other's connection. Jaya typically has some attitude, and can certainly be a little unruly and aggressive. Although his fiery temperament isn't one that's completely out of control, he remains quite collective of his temperament during the calmer moments of life unless danger is present. Jaya tends to make his presence known most of the time to the sight of others, since he is nothing near a Spirit Guide who is reclusive and shy.

[/html]
[html]

TABLES & GRAPHICS
[/html]
[html]

"Talk talk talk!"
TYPE HERE BLAH
[/html]
[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]
[html]

ALLI MADE THIS SEXTASTIC TABLE!

Proin interdum suscipit odio, vel blandit sapien adipiscing quis. Duis at tortor id leo vehicula ullamcorper. Morbi at vulputate mi. Suspendisse at nisl a turpis placerat adipiscing non ut turpis. Integer aliquet molestie est non venenatis. Vivamus tincidunt, nibh id porta semper, lorem erat viverra tortor, non faucibus augue mauris sit amet risus. Curabitur pellentesque enim at arcu consequat convallis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus in quam sit amet sem cursus lobortis. Sed sed massa vitae ipsum lobortis scelerisque nec a nisl. Proin eros justo, pretium sagittis convallis vitae, ullamcorper in orci. Ut dignissim erat felis. In nec placerat elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

[/html]
[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]
[html]

[/html]
[html]

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 000 O y helo thar I am your out of character rantings and ravings. :3 SIE MADE THIS AWESOME, AWESOME TABLE!

Ut a libero a lectus tristique semper nec id ante. Proin interdum suscipit odio, vel blandit sapien adipiscing quis. Duis at tortor id leo vehicula ullamcorper. Morbi at vulputate mi. Suspendisse at nisl a turpis placerat adipiscing non ut turpis. Integer aliquet molestie est non venenatis. Vivamus tincidunt, nibh id porta semper, lorem erat viverra tortor, non faucibus augue mauris sit amet risus. Curabitur pellentesque enim at arcu consequat convallis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus in quam sit amet sem cursus lobortis. Sed sed massa vitae ipsum lobortis scelerisque nec a nisl. Proin eros justo, pretium sagittis convallis vitae, ullamcorper in orci. Ut dignissim erat felis. In nec placerat elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

<style>
.asha-B02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.asha-B02 b {color:#79506E;}
.asha-B02-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.asha-B02 {background-color:#BBA8BB; padding:318px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/ashatable_blank.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2F202F; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]