Flowers by the spring
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
Oberon’s Spring, Big Grin

The snow continued to fall making a small blanket on the forest floor as well on top of the trees, the white powder came and went because there was grass or dirt spots as well. Ril'o walked with a stride through the forest, the wind wasn't as strong here, thanks to the surrounding trees. He hasn't meet many of the pack members yet, but that will come with time. Moving in smooth actions his golden coat rippled against his muscles as his tail swayed behind him, the golden pelt shined against the snow but the setting sun would soon dim his color. Rays of sun light shined in between the branches and danced along the forest floor, exploring further Ril'o only left paws prints in the snow behind him.
Everything was very much quite aside from the normal sounds of birds, the birds that didn't travel away from the winter but rather brave it out. Brave, but very foolish little things in trying so. A part of the forest seemed to get thicker with bushes and vines, making his way through Ril'o stopped looking at what appeared to be either a pond or spring. Quickly shacking the sticks and leaves from his fur his green eyes scanned the water source, walking through the small clearing he headed towards the water. Dipping his head Ril'o sniffed at the ground for the scents of what's been through the area, a rabbit, a deer, an that seems to be it. Walking along the bank Ril'o noticed a small plant that seemed to have flowers, narrowing his eyes Ril'o could see the plants flowers appeared frozen or dead. His front paws dipped into the cold water, looking he could see the small fish that lived there; lapping up some water Ril'o felt refreshed as it took care of his thirst .
Licking the side of his mouth he turned looking towards the setting sun,"soon the stars will be out" Speaking to himself his voice was strong and warm as emitted from his throat with a white mist.

[/html]
[html]

Svara looked up at the clear sky and felt the cold breeze against her multi hued coat. A yawn was pulled from her young maw as she lay in the light snow with her shoulder bandaged and her back stiched up. After a bear attacked her a few days ago Hanna had told her she had to take a rest and do little activity. It was only becuase of her cleverness did she escape the womens medical clinic to begin with. Her head lay back down on her paws and she closed her eyes for a few minutes basking in the rare sun. In this time of the year it wasn't often that they came across a nice day that wasn't full of rain or snowing.

The pups ear perked when she heard the familiar sound of paw steps. It made her ears perk on her head as she lifted her it from her paws to see what was there. If another bear was there she would know then that she was meant to die, how unlucky did you have to be? Getting to her paws she was very slow so not to rip the stiches in her shoulder. Svara went about sniffing the air finding not a predator but another wolf. This made the female smile and start moving forward. She attempted to hide her limp as much as she could.

When she saw him he was drinking from the water. Her yellow eyes narrowed while watching him. Svara hadn't seen this wolf before. It made her curiosity peep. Taking a deep breath she moved closer stay as quiet as her wounded body would let her. His muttered words had been heard as she got closer. "Don't state the obvious it might show how dim witted you really are." Svara said with her dry humor that didn't please many. Sitting behidn the male she just watched with her young and firery eyes.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
Short sorry! :[

Looking up his ears turned at the sounds of movement behind just before the words of a female reached is ears, turning around he looked at the pup that seemed to try humoring insults about him. The words rolled right past him, this youngster didn't bother him a bit and Ril'o could tell already that she is strong willed an stubborn. "dim witted, so i'm dim witted hu? " The thought only brought a sly smirk to his face as his golden pelt ruffled from the small breeze, green eyes quickly looked her over taking note of the white badge on her shoulder. He himself has never used those for badges, but he understands their purpose .
Looking at the multiply shaded female he spoke with a amused and strong voice as he lowered into a sit."well, i must say walking alone with a injury is dim witted as well. So i guess it's even." Ril'o kept a smile on his face as his tail sway slowly behind him, breathing the white mist appeared before disappear into the air. It's been along time since he has seen a youngster, but something about her strong attitude just purely amused him. " Anyway, I'm Ril'o.." The light from the sun dimmed a little but it's presence was still there for now, maybe he would look for something to eat in a while- why not she would be hungry as well no doubt.

[/html]
[html]

She watched the older wolf with her yellow eyes. There was a glare in the way she looked at him. Svara wasn't known for liking people, but for some reason this wolf was more handsome then others, much like Haku was. It wouldn't change a thing for him, Svara would still be her bitchy self. His response to her words made the young pup step forwards threateningly and a growl rise from her young throat. "Walking alone is just anti-social. Besides I can take care of myself like any other one of you flea ridden mutts in this pack." Snearing at him with her white teeth flashing.

The males next words made her ears fall back against her skull and Svara took a seat in the light snow. He wasn't like the others, getting ruffled by her rude remarks and comments. A devious grin pulled at her maw. At least he wasn't some loyalty riding hags and ass kissers like the others in the pack, at least so far he wasn't. "Svara." Was all she said in a quick breath. Not moving her yellow eyes traced over the sky seeing the signs of day fading into the darkness. She would have to think about heading back to the cabin. Weather she liked it or not this Ril'o character was right, she shouldn't be out here wounded and alone, expecially not at night.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
oh..food:o

Ril'o's green eyes watched Svara as she spoke, threateningly she growled with her words at him. He suppressed a small chuckle at her words, being part of wouldn't that also count her as a 'flea ridden mutt' as well? Ril'o kept the comment to himself with his on amusement, he hasn't went a anyone so young with such a feisty attitude- nonetheless he oddly enjoyed her company. Ear's flickered at as she told him her name, glancing over Ril'o nodded.
On nights like this he would normally make a fire before getting something to eat, but he would have to hunt first; she was his packmate if she liked it or not, Ril'o would hunt for two tonight he didn't mind helping out.
"Well, Svara what do think about some rabbits to eat an a fire?" Smiling he spoke in his usually warm voice, if she chose not to eat anything then her loss. He could still smell the rabbits as he rose to a stand, his golden fur shined with the last rays from the sun. 'if i start now, i could be back right at sun down to make the fire.' Sniffing, Ril'o scanned the edges of the small clearing, tail flickering into a sway he slowly started off; stopping he spoke back to the youngster, I'm going to get food, either way I'm hungry. Flashing a grin he trotted off before she could speak, going past the trees Ril'o walked quietly as he sniffed down the rabbits.
The space grew between him an the clearing (an the youngster) while he got closer, slowing to a stop he barely peered over the fallen log; three rabbits scampered about outside their little den, eyes locked his body tensed has they seemed to haven't notice him. Watching Ril'o prepared himself when they rabbits frose, oh no, NOW! bolting his form jumped the log with his jaws wide open. The rabbits scattered with one entering the den, Ril'o landed straight on one snapping it quickly in his jaws before going after the ran away. His long legs moved swiftly as he neared the rabbit, turning his tail stayed high as they neared another den. Jumping forward, it gave Ril'o the small closing of space he needed, roughly his face and maw slammed into the rabbits den with its hind leg stuck in his jaws. Pushing with his paws, Ril'o pulled the struggling rabbit out of its den, jerking his head it's leg broke while it body slammed against the ground. Grabbing the stunned rabbits neck a crushing pop emitted, turning back Ril'o retraced his steps to the first rabbit. Sitting for a second he looked at the two brown rabbits, picking them both up he trotted back to the clearing.
I can't wait to eat

[/html]
[html]

The she wolf narrowed her eyes at the wolf. She didn't trust kindness. It wasn't something people did other then to get some sort of self gain. The setting suns light gave her grey and reddish bown pelt a shine. She kept sitting where she was her yellow eyes staying where she could see the male. His words made her frown and not comment. Why would the male offer her some of his dinner? Was he trying to get something? "Fine if you want to feed me go ahead." Svara said with an additude.

She watched him pass her up and move into the woods. Her out heart raced with the want to track and kill, but with her shoulder the way it was she couldn't even walk without everything in the whole forest knowing she was there. When he had left she sat there and thought about the male. Mostly the way his coat caught the light. Physically Svara knew he was handsome, not that she gave a rats ass. The smell of blood wasn't far off and the rabit.

Turning around she started back into the woods looking for the male wolf. When she found him she just watched him with the prey he had caught. At the moment she had nothing to say, so she let her stomach do the talking. A loud grumble emitted from within Svara. The tell tale sign of her hunger. She kept her eyes on the male wolf refusing to let him know she was actually thankful for his offering of food.

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc

Ril'o would have smiled if he didn't have the rabbits in his mouth, noticing that Svara came into the forest the way he had left. Walking he headed towards her and their spot near the spring, he would've chuckled as well when he heard her stomach rumble. The smart mouthed youngster didn't say anything to him about the food, his packmate must be hungry no doubt. Tail swaying he dropped the rabbits with a thud as he looked around for some rocks and wood, it would not take long to get the fire ready- though he might have to change his form to do so. Looking back at the pup with a grin he offered the food,"Go ahead, get which ever one I'm about to start the fire."
Searching near the spring Ril'o looked for two rocks, pushing many aside that wasn't the right shape or it was too wet; finding a good size rock that was flat, picking it up he took to where the fire would be. Poking around the spring again he finally found a long rock with a semi sharp edge, repeating as before he placed it with the other rock. The last rays of sunlight filled the clearing as he trotted to the edge of the tree line, biting a hold of some wood he brought it back. Ril'o did that a few times gathering enough, it didn't bother him to do this; all the nights he would repeat the process in the snowing winter. Looking down at the supplies he knew he would have to shift, he could do it as he was but it was be uncomfortable. Quickly he felt his body shift fully, ears back on his skull he quickly grabbed the rocks along with the dried grass; his slammed the rock down on the other repeating until a spark appeared, it fell onto the grass causing a small flam to appear. Ril'o grumbled under his breath as he shifted back when his ears returned upward, biting a piece of wood he dropped onto the flame. Looking back he spoke a he sun was almost gone," So, how did you get then injuries anyway.." The wood crackled as it begun to burn brightly, put another piece on Ril'o turned to finally get his rabbit.

[/html]
[html]

Svara watched the male and his attempt to start a fire. She snorted as she laied down with the rabbit she had retrieved in her jaw. The morsal was jucie and raw just like she liked it. Though she had asked Haku to start teaching her how to cook and learning it would be something she would enjoy. Her teeth sunk into the soft flesh and she almost groaned with the wonderful taste. Of course she had to exercise her self control to keep from inhaling the food in as fast as she could. Hanna was teaching her patiance before anything, and if she didn't learn it then she would learn the medician.

Taking small bites at a time she chew slowly savoring the good taste. Her yellow eyes looked at the boy every now and then between eating, liking his calm nature. It was nice to be around some one that was quiet and didn't rise to all the bait you shoved in front of them. "A bear attacked me, and I didn't win." Svara said truthfully still eating and not looking at him while she said this.

ooc:: SO sorry this is short and took me so long D: ]]

Photobucket

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

ooc
tis ok ^^

Walking over towards the rabbit he couldn't help but smile, the grumpy youngster had decided to eat at her food anyway. It was fine with Ril'o to him a pack is a family, and they all needed each other even if they didn't really want to be helped. Some may have been put off or feed up with her words and attitude but Svara is still young, and every body is the way they are for a reason. Wolves don't wake up and go 'for the rest of my life when some makes me really mad, or i get injuried, I'm going to black out! Then do things i wouldn't want too!' No, life it's like that it's all cause and effect for the most part, you drop the rock and the water ripples an every ripple effects the next.

Dropping down near Svara he grabbed a hold of the remaining rabbit,green eyes looking over when she spoke of the cause of her woulds. Pulling the meat with his teeth his ate slowly, gnawing here before and there but enjoying the sweet taste of the meat. Tail swaying quietly behind him as he spoke back, warm staying the warm tone as he didn't look over either. " You have you life...I say you won.." Ril'o spoke with warm simple words. Licking the meat a few times for the flavor he continued to nibble, the fire crackled as the flames produced warmth and light as the sun was almost out of view. Smiling to himself the warm light danced across his fur and no doubly hers as well.

[/html]