one soul, one heart, one life, one [p]ath
[html]

backdated to the day after Allegro and Pendzez met

A top the cliff that stood as a wall of the beach below stood an old oak tree. Old, very old, but strong and long lasting. Suprisingly, it hasn't started to fall apart yet. The trees surrounding it had there bouniful colorful green leaves while this old relic had just dead branches. A white wolf that was just some distance away from it walked out of the tree cluster, approaching the old oak with soft and calm steps. His feet have healed since yesterday. He was glad that the blood wa no longer staining his white fur with red. He was unarmed, leaving his spear back home. Pendzez eventually got to the tree, remaining on the ground before climbing to a branch. He looked out to the ocean, the sun about to set. Slowly, but surely descending.

He came here so he could hear the songs that happen rarely, at least once a year. He was lucky to come now. He came last year at some point and he heard it. He asked his mother about it. She said that it was the spirits of the passed aways that were joining together in hands and song. Mere beauty the song is, something that would make you have tears of joy and sadness, knowing that the spirits are alive and singing their song. The white wolf climbed up the tree to a branch where he sat. He waited for Allegro, the female he met yesterday, to come. Hopefully, she followed the advice on how to get through the undergrowth that was growing badly and the trees. By sticking to the cliffside, she should be able to get through.

[/html]
[html]

With lean and proud steps, Allegro walked on. She was sticking straight on the cliffside, never once straying a step behind. The travel from home to the beach area was rather long but certainly not difficult. She had time to think about her day, the people she met already and her life. It was a short list, yet Allegro was distracted and couldn't think clearly on any of the subjects. Picking up her pace as she came closer to a cluster of trees, young and old, Allegro heard quiet, soft footsteps. She assumed it was Pendzez, whom she met the day before, and hurried toward the heart of the noice.

Allegro saw Pendzez right away with his white gleaming coat. Even in the light of dusk, she could see it. It was majestic and was shining brightly as she bounded up to him, smiling. "Hey," Allegro said, looking towards the beach. It was gorgeous; the orange, pink and blue lights of sunset shining over the edge of the sea was breathtaking. Allegro really had never seen anything so beautiful.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez heard the voice of Allegro as she bounded up the tree and sat beside him. Pendzez was pleased that she came here for the event. Once a year this thing happens, but this year, Pendzez would want someone else to hear this song. Allegro would want to hear it. "Hey," he said softly when Allegro came up. "In fifteen minutes, it will begin. As soon as the sun touches the water."

Pendzez examined her, seeing that she wasn't a Luperci. A wolf instead. Pendzez didn't mind, however. Being a wolf mabye is what the female was happy of being. Mabye she didn't like the fact that Lupercis can shift from quadruped to bipedal. Being werewolf isn't so bad, but wolves just prefer being wolves. "So, you're a wolf I see?" he asked calmly, not making it sound like he was offending her of her kind. He wasn't a rude wolf who hated normal wolves for being wolves, he was just curious.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro couldn't wait. Pendzez seem excited about the whole thing, so she was expecting something stunning. Sharing it with a friend would even be more beautiful and meaningful. Smiling at Pendzez, Allegro nodded and sat down, looking out toward the ocean. If it was gorgeous now, she could only imagine what she would see - and hear - once it actually started. Allegro couldn't describe it in words.

Wolf. Normal. Yeah, Allegro was both of those things. Nodding rather glumly, Allegro spoke. "Yes, one hundred percent lame wolf." She supposed that being a wolf had its ups, but the majority were downs. But, thinking about it some more, she was better off as a wolf. "And you're a Luperci? Interesting..." Allegro said, moving her gaze from the ocean to Pendzez. She wasn't offended, certainly not, but overcome with thoughts and different ideas. It was rather refreshing really.

[/html]
[html]

This thing was something to hear. Though no show, there song would be magnificant. The sound of spirits singing together would be enough than a show. Your loved ones could be there singing with hands held by other spirits. If you die, you can join in to show the ons you love that you'll always be there, watching over them. That would a great gift to have. A friend or family watchinh over you. He knew his parents would be there too, telling the white wolf that he isn't alone even if he thinks he is.

She spoke that she was a wolf, a lame wolf. Lame? Well, that was one way she could describe it. However, wasn't the one to complain since he wasn't a wolf. Being a wolf had ups, but most things were impossible. "Yeah, a Luperci. It is interesting because you shift between two to four legged." With the way she look and spoke, it sounded like she wished she was one. Then again, mabye the white wolf was wrongs and she was just commenting on it. Pendzez had a few thoughts running through his mind. "Do you... want to be one?" he asked calmly. With the way he explained the interesting bits, it would have made her jealous of Pendzez. That's why he asked.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro blushed - sort of. Color went to her cheeks and she smiled lightly. She didn't necessarily wish to be a Luperci, but it would be much easier. Even if it somehow came true (like that would happen!), she wouldn't know anything about it. She hadn't met one person who was a normal wolf. She felt like an outcast; a loner. But Allegro usually was a loner. Thankfully, at a handful of times, she met new people. Those were her favorite times.

"I guess so, as much as I hate to admit it," Allegro said, twirling her tail in low and high scoops. She thought that if she focused more on her tail and her simple movements, then she would forget her silly 'hopes' and 'wishes'. It was really silly that Allegro would wish these things, but she guessed that was what made wishes appealing: you could wish for anything and no one had to know about it. She had told people, yes, but the same appeal was still there. Sort of.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez saw her blush when he asked. She then gave a light smile. If she didn't want to, she didn't have to. Pendzez wasn't going to force her. He could make it possible, but it would mean hurting her. She was a brave girl to Pendzez, but mabye not brave enough to go through the transformation. Pendzez didn't mean to make her feel nervous about it. Does she or doesn't she is the main question.

Pendzez comforted her by moving his arm on her back just rubbing it lightly. He could make it possible, but does she really want to be. "I won't force you into it." he said, trying to comfort her even more. "I can make it possible, but it's your choice. Once you turn into a Luperci, there's no going back. Do you... or don't you" He explained it softly to her while rubbing her back more. If she said yes, Pendzez would do it. If not, then Pendzez would let her keep her decision.

[/html]
[html]

Do we need an admin's permission to do the transformation? <3

Like Pendzez has said, there was no going back. Allegro had a very important decision in front of her that would impact the rest of her life. She had to make her choice based on everything. She knew mentally she was well off but physically she might have to try harder. She nodded, decision almost decided. Allegro covered every aspect that it would affect. She decided upon everything. Being a Luperci, Allegro grew, looked glamorous and fun but it was more then that. And she knew now what she wanted to do.

Soothed at Pendzez's motion, Allegro nodded and spoke. "I want to, I really do," She began, choosing her words carefully and slowly. "But not now. We can wait, right?" Allegro didn't think right now was the most appropriate time for a transformation into anything. She just wanted to enjoy the sunset and the 'show' and worry about the tough stuff later. It was time for peace and quiet.

[/html]
[html]

Hearing her say yes, Pendzez smiled at her decision. She was a brave girl to say yes to go through this. He hoped that she knew of the method that he would have to do to her for her to become one. He would have to say something before finalizing her decision. "Before you make your decision final, there is only one way I can change you. It will involve.. hurting you, but I'll be with you through it. You sure you want to do this?" He made sure she knew of he had to do, now she had to make her decision her final yes or no.

Reoving his hand, he looked out into the ocean. The sun was almost touch the water. Probably another ten minutes to go. He waited patiently with the female for this to happen. When he told some other wolves about it, all they said it was just the wind carrying voices of wolves alive. They didn't believe him and he didn't listen to them. His parents believed, that's was ll that mattered. "Not long now," he said smiling. "So, did you get aquainted with Jefferson Soul yet? He's a bit of a tough one."

[/html]
[html]

Allegro was well aware of what would happen, yet she was still a little scared. But she was brave enough to go through with it, no matter how much her fear toward her otherwise. She knew of a few ways to become a Luperci, and all of them didn't seem that enjoyable. But Allegro wanted to do this and had to make sacrifices. "I'm sure, Pendzez. Don't worry about hurting me. I'll... be okay." Allegro said, smiling slightly. Even if she was scared, she was right: she would be okay. Right? Right.

Allegro looked out into the ocean at the sound of Jefferson's name. They had gotten into a fight and she barely escaped with her life. Or, at least, that's how Allegro made it sound. He had really put her in no danger whatsoever, but had scared her half to death. "He's certainly a... tough little fellow," Allegro smiled again at Pendzez, imagining what had happened the day before. It wasn't an enjoyable experience, but she had learned a few things or two. Or three. Or four.

[/html]
[html]

Such a brave girl just to say yes to a life-threating cause of transformation. Pendzez liked her a lot. She has nearly the same amount of bravery as Pendzez does. "Ok, then," he said softly. Come to think of it, there were "other ways" to become a Luperci. Thinking of them, Pendzez wasn't sure if Allegro would say to them. However agreeing to the harm, Pendzez thought if the others were safer than injury. Mabye if he waits, then he see what she'll say.

It was true that Jefferson was a bit of a tough cookie. Pendzez had trouble if him when they first met. He looked grouchy at first sight, but they slowly turned friends, though hard. "Little?" he giggled. "A tall guy describes him more." Little wasn't really a word to describe him. He was a tough, grouchy wolf indeed. Thinking about it, Pendzez thinks that him and Iskata are related. Iskata? No, they couldn't "I believe you've met Iskata, right?"

[/html]
[html]

Allegro nodded swiftly. She knew of the other ways, but didn't know how to bring them up. The way that caused the most pain was probably not the best way, especially if it hurt Pendzez himself. How could she bring the topic without the shyness and tensity it brought? Unable to find her voice for a moment, Allegro stood there, mouth hanging open. Her jaw was tense and frigid, obviously strained. "There's other ways, right?" Allegro began in a detached whisper.

Allegro tried to focus her thoughts on something more plesant and appealing, and remembered what Pendzez had just said about Jefferson and Iskata. Yes, little was certainly not the word to describe him. He was rather scary, but Allegro didn't think of him as threat. She wondered if she should. Letting out a little giggle, Allegro spoke again, this time happily and easily. "Yes, he's certainly not little!" After laughing quietly for a little, Alegro spoke again, this time quieter and more reserved. "Ah, yes, I know of Iskata," She remembered back to the day they met, down at Three Mills. It was an odd day, full of surprises and strange greetings. Allegro, thinking more intently about the memory, still thought it was a good day nevertheless.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro sounded a bit detached when she asked about other ways. He just realized there were other ways, but how can he say it without sounding offencive. He tryed to think of a way and came up with one, but... what if she is offended? "Well, yes there are. There's... also sexual intercourse and... blood transfusion." He sound calm, but nervous when explaining the different ways. He hoped she wouldn't get upset.

Iskata was such a sweet female to be friends with. She recently had pups which are still growing up. "So, where did you meet her?" he asked. Deuce... well, Deuce was hard to see lately because she's been at her home for a while. He didn't really know what was going on, but he didn't want to ask because he might have stumbled into something that Deuce didn't want anyone to know. That would be understandable.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro sensed that Pendzez was trying not to upset or offend her. She wasn't offended at all; just thoughtful. She didn't know the best way to get the job done, but wanted Pendzez to decide that. Even if she was involved, he was doing it so he should decide. "Oh," Allegro had her voice back, but it was still slightly strained. "Pendzez, I really don't care. You're doing it, so you decide. Whatever is easier for you is easier for me," She said, looking at Pendzez while she spoke. Her words were slow and soft; easily understandable.

Allegro smiled as she remembered Iskata and their meeting. She had began by making a fool of herself, but because of her clumsyness, the two were just a little bit closer. Becoming friends would make Allegro's day, but she knew that it might take a while. "Oh, we met at Three Mills. How did the two of you meet?" Allegro said, thinking about her words. Pendzez, or at least she thought, hadn't actually said Iskata and him at met, but she assumed so if he knew her name.

[/html]
[html]

Allegro seemed certain about her decision, even with the ways of changing her that he explained. Pendzez was asking himself if she was really serious, even with one of the options that he would choose. Well, it was her decision for him to decide. He thought that intercourse was the best and safe way. However, he would propose mateship first to her. He didn't want to do it without mateship between them. He would ask later."Ok, I'll decide later."

Pendzez remembered where he met Iskata. He could really sum it up in three words. Sunset, dock, shore. An idoiot would be able to figure out what he meant. Pendzez continued to gaze out to the sun, which was nearly touching the water. How long left? 5, 4 minutes? Not long left. "Oh, on a dock along the shoreline. I was sitting on a rock until I saw her sitting at an end of the pier." She was nice. He saw her again during a hunt that consisted of Pendzez, herself and Deuce. They managed well.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/nq7382.png); width: 450px; height: 570px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #101213 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 45px; top: 45px; width: 320px; height: 450px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Allegro nodded to Pendzez, completely sure of her decision. She wanted to be a Luperci, even if she didn't know much about it. Still, it seemed much more exciting and different then a normal wolf. Which, she though, was probably true. It didn't take much to please Allegro, yet this was beyond pleasing herself: this was exciting and made Allegro's heart skip and flutter with new ideas and thoughts. It was an amazing feeling; a feeling Allegro had not yet experienced.

Allegro nodded and smiled at Pendzez's remark. He seemed to be happy and thoughtful as he told her about how he had met Iskata. She was nice enough to herself, especially twhen she told Allegro about her rank and a bit of history. It was refreshing and serene to think such thoughts. She hadn't experienced the past of Phoenix Valley and didn't know how much it varied. Allegro smiled again, looking out toward the water. It was slapping quietly against the shoreline, yet Allegro could sstill hear the faint noises. She sighed. "My," Allegro began, changing her gaze from the beach to Pendzez. "How exciting."

[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait. Im back now.

Such a brave girl she was. Not many agreed to say yes, from any Luperci. He started to love her, though he'd hate to admit it. She was cute and happy, that's what Pendzez liked about her. Though she looked like the shyish type, he didn't seem to care. He liked her and that's that. Not many would fess up to a girl about her looks and charms in one go, but Pendzez seemed to have. That didn't... wait. He loved her. In his heart, he thought of her as that special someone. Boy was that wierd.

Pendzez nodded slightly at Allegro's remark. Pendzez sure was pleased that he met one of the leaders of the pack in his first month at the pack. He found that this would be a new home and a family. It doesn't matter if you're not related to anyone who are friends, they are family. Allegro was part of this family as Pendzez was.

How long left? Pendzez looked at the sun. Nearly there, some seconds left. Pendzez looked at the female then back to the sun. "10 seconds." He looked down to find that things were ready. He knew that there was a show. Butterflies will fly as the song will be sung. "Five. Four. Three. Two. One." The moment that the sun touched the water, butterflies start to fly up from the ground with the sun sparkling upon there wings. Then there was a sound, a sound of wolves singing. Pendzez smiled, "There it is. The sound of spirits coming together in song. That's them, those butterflies. They are the spirits and they are singing the song." He listened to it quietly, thinking that his parents were part of it.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/nq7382.png); width: 450px; height: 570px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #101213 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 45px; top: 45px; width: 320px; height: 450px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I'm really sorry this post is so late. D:

Pendzez was certainly the closest friend (secretly, Allegro might have wanted a little more, but she would never admit that) Allegro had met in Phoenix Valley. He was kind, caring and obviously brave and strong. She wondered what he would look like in his Luperci form. Allegro didn't know if that was a private form or not, but decided to keep her mouth closed. She smiled slightly, looking at Pendzez's eyes.

After realizing the the spirits had began their show, Allegro instantly took her gaze off of Pendzez to the ocean. She heard the singing, the beautiful voices of the spirits in song. It all flowed together, like the quiet brook that Allegro had grown up by. It was wonderful to listen to. Allegro shut her eyes, listening to the song. She would have looked at the magnificence of the performance, but Allegro never had good vision and would spend too much time trying to spot something, that it would end too soon.

"Pendzez," Allegro began, in utter awe. Her voice was a whisper, nothing more then a murmur. "It's... amazing. I've never seen anything like it. I... love it." Allegro silenced herself, listening to the song of the spirits. The magnificant song of the spirits.

[/html]
[html]

Pendzez sure liked her. As there eyes connected each other with there sparkles, Pendzez had this thing inside of him saying to kiss her. He thought he shouldn't because who knows what she would do to him back. He chose to ignore this little voice in his head and looked out into the ocean that seemed have a serenade of butterflies and the song of the spirits.

She said things about how she loved this sound. This song was indeed beautiful. Pendzez seemed glad that the female liked it. He knew that his parents were there in that song. Well, it was easily noticeable since two butterflies seemed to have fluttered up to Pendzez. He reached out his hand for them to perch on it. by looking at them, he could tell they were his parents, the spirits in butterfly form. Just seeing them there, he started to feel more happy inside, so happy that it could bring tears of joy. He was tough enough to hold back the tears as he spoke, "Allegro? I... I'm going to ask you something. This is your decision, so either yes or no." He spoke in a mix of whispering and normal tone of voice, with a hint of shyness. "Do... Do you want to be... my mate?"

[/html]
[html]

Allegro was shocked. The question was very simple, but it gave complicated feelings to her. She did think she loved him, yes, even only after a feel short meetings. They brought out the best in each other, or so Allegro had noticed. Allegro thought she knew her answer. Besides, it would be easier to become a Luperci with mateship between the two. But that wasn't the reason Allegro would say yes. She was going to say yes because she thought she loved Pendzez, or at least loved spending time with him, wherever they were. She thought that was love.

"Pendzez, I... would love to," Allegro whispered softly. She felt that she was going to cry. Cry happy tears of joy. She had seen the most beautiful performance with the most special person she knew. Yet, the tears wouldn't come. She never cried. She never even felt like crying. This was an exception. Allegro scooted closer to Pendzez, smiling slightly.

[/html]