one soul, one heart, one life, one [p]ath
[html]

The white didn't believe it. The female actually said yes. Pendzez could already feel his heart beating faster. He was sort expecting something like let me think about or no. However, Allegro said yes. I wasn't that he was bothered by it. He was glad that she said yes. Mateship would be the perfect foundation for luperci transformation, but that was the reason Pendzez asked her for mateship. He loved her. He liked the time that they had together. The whole yesterday and now, and Pendzez started to love her.

He noticed that she moved a bit closer to him. Pendzez did the same. He slightly moved closer to Allegro, letting his arm move behind her neck, feeling the warmth of the back of her neck through her fur. It slid around her neck, which formed a hug. He felt the warmth of the female as their bodies came into contact. It was pleasant and quite inviting. "I... love you"

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/nq7382.png); width: 450px; height: 570px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #101213 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 45px; top: 45px; width: 320px; height: 450px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Allegro smiled after being embraced by Pendzez. It felt good to be in his warm touch, almost like home. She instantly felt happy and warm.Her grin drew up into a larger smile, and she sighed happily. Allegro hadn't felt this happy for a while. Almost too long to count. She couldn't remember a day before this one where she was completely happy, as she was now. She was young, yes, but still experienced in some things.

He had said I love you. Allegro now knew that they felt the same way about each other. It didn't seem real; no one had whole-heartedly said they loved her. "I love you, too Pendzez," Allegro chocked out between breaths. Her voice was strained and a soft murmur. It sounded almost motherly, like she was talking to pups. Allegro looked into Pendzez's eyes and felt complete. Whole. It was the best feeling she'd felt in her life. Allegro wasn't completely sure, but she thought it was love.

[/html]