We all have sins of the past.
[html]

It was pure accident that she had come across the male. For the past few days since admitting Coli to the pack she had not spare a thought for the situation. Had not allowed herself to, wishing that she didn’t have to make such a decision. What had happened was unforgivable in her eyes, and in Coli’s as well the wolf whom Cer had known and cared for longest that was still in her life. Yet the male was a part of the pack, and an important one at that. He had the respect of the majority of them, he vowed his body to protecting them and he had promised his loyalty to none other than Cer herself. She could not just throw that away. It was easier not to think of it at all. Much easier in fact. She could focus on the joys the last few weeks had brought. Slay and her’s official mateship, Coli’s return, the birth of the first Dahlian litter. The white lady’s life had never been more complete.

Yet it was impossible to ignore it now, with the male right before her. The darkness of the night made it impossible to see him clearly, but she knew that the shadowy bulk lurking in the dead vineyards was him. His scent filled her nostrils and the same surge of rage filled her now, as it had that day she came across Coli, Firefly and Svara. Unfortunately it would not be as quickly defused as it had been that day. There was nothing to distract her now, nothing to stop her.

Before she even realized it she was hurtling herself through the air, her actions controlled by some primal instinct rather than her mind. A loud, sharp rumbling of a growl was the only warning the male got before she was atop him, fangs lashing out at any piece of flesh they could find.

[/html]
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... stFire.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

Avsnitt
It was not by pure accident that the two wolves’ paths crossed in the middle of the night. Svara had announced the dreadful news, and he had been out and had his worst fear confirmed. Colibri’s scent was only a weak trail, and he had managed to stop himself from tracking the chocolate woman down and do what he should have done soon a year ago. How dared she to come to Dahlia and ruin his life further? It was unacceptable, and yet he knew too well that he did not stand a chance. Cercelee had not forgotten either, and he knew what was coming. Not exactly what, but he knew she would come for him. With a few days without nothing, he had decided to take the matter into his own hands and track down the Rosea of Dahlia de Mai. When her scent had proved strong enough, he had halted and simply wandered around in the area nearby her in his secui form.

Avsnitt
He had been right, and the rumbling throat and a white flash was all he got before the woman was over him, her teeth raking wherever they connected with his fur and skin. Halfling form had been a very good idea, apparently. He was at a loss what to do. The Lilium felt the rage from his Rosea, but he remained empty himself, and had the time to take in what was happening with a functioning brain that worked on top gear how to solve this unsolvable harm that Colibri had shared with Cercelee. Reluctantly, he kept from fighting back. That did not mean that he would lie idly and take it all. The woman was afire, and her lashes could be deadly if they hit the right veins and spots. His powerful body wriggled under the younger woman, making it impossible for her to aim, but he came to realize that she did not aim for any area in particular, just as long as it belonged to him it was a suitable target.

Avsnitt
The only time when his fangs met hers was when she came too close to his throat and face, and his jaws parried her attacks, and they both had to pay the price of small cuts on the muzzles where a fang or two had raked the skin. Else from that, his chest, shoulder, neck and front limbs were having a hard time, and though he did try to avoid her snapping jaws, her teeth connected with flesh repeatedly.

[/html]
[html]

He did not fight back, at least not in earnest. Merely he calculated when she was about to strike some vital point on his body and countered her attack. Still, any wounds he gave her were superficial, swallow and small. They would heal quickly. The wounds Cercelee gave him were as deep and large as her own fangs and force would permit. She did not hold back, did not think of his mate, his children, his sister or what any of them would think. Haku had a crime to pay for and it seemed he knew it.

Whether he took the beating because he was knew he was guilty, or because he did not wish to harm his Rosea Cercelee couldn’t decide. Nor did she care. Wildly and without thought she continued to fly at him repeatedly. Fangs sunk into his shoulder, his back, they got deflected before she could take out an eye but they left a nice gash right below their original mark. Her actions were on automatic and it was only when she began to tire that she drew back, breathing heavily and waiting to see if he would reciprocate the attack. When he didn’t it was all she could do to muster the words “How could you?” Before she flew at him again.

Her small form was atop his once again, tearing at his ear now, not really caring if she met flesh or not. It was the leaping at the monster and snapping that was the catharsis. The sticky blood that coated her muzzle and paws was just gravy. She did know how much of it was hers and how much his, but she guessed that most of it had not been shed from her own skin. Breathing heavily she drew back again, her eyes wild, unsure if she should rush at him again or opt for a more sane approach.

[/html]
Shitty and short, you know why.

To be honest it had been rather easy. He had let go and the psychopath in him had done the dirty work, leaving Haku as a mere spectator. He could not deny what he had done, because it was his body that had been used, and he had not screamed like she had when he had raped Colibri. The white wolfess threw herself on him again, this time some of her many strikes hit full house, and blood flooded over his face from the gash under his eye. He was about to kick her off when she removed her own body from him once again. He stayed where he was, lying on his side and back, face sticky and crimson from the still flooding cut. The rest he couldn’t see, but tomorrow he would find out that he was no longer in the colours of chocolate and cream, but reddish brown.

I’m sick, Cer. What use was it to try to explain. He was well aware that there was nothing that could justify what he had done, but she had asked how. His eyes were closed so that the thick liquid would not reach the sensitive eyes. The past cannot be undone, let it go. It was more than one year ago, he had changed. The Rosea too knew that he did a good job, and he had not given him a reason to doubt his loyalty or commitment to this pack.
[html]

Haku spoke for the first time and he did not accuse Cer, did not insult her, did nothing except offer an explanation for what he had done. He was sick. Cercelee knew that, knew there was some darkness that lurked in Haku, but she had no idea how it worked. Did not know what pleasure he derived from torturing and killing coyote mother and child, did not know how he could bring himself to rape his own offspring, or to cheat so freely on his mate and flaunt it before her. Did not know how he could turn on that switch and turn it off again, or did the impulses come randomly? If he could not control it, how would she be able to trust him?

“The past can be repeated Haku.” And it was her biggest fear. They couldn’t change what had happened, they could only try to grow past it. Yet would Coli have to fear for herself in her new home? Would any of the others? “Why should I trust you, knowing what you can do to one whose suppose to be so close to you? How do I know your sickness won’t turn you on your very pack?” Yet she had let him stay this long knowing the monster he could be, in the end he would probably stay longer. He had yet to harm a member of Dahlia.

[/html]
He managed to lie motionless as the Rosea spoke her first words, but when the word trust entered the cool night air, the male lurched up into a crippled sitting position, and the blood found new paths on its way out of his body. Temperatures were of no importance any longer, because he was filled with burning hot anger. Why should they trust him, why should anyone trust him, he could never be trusted, this and that and it went on forever. When have I Ever betrayed your trust? When did I ever harm Anyone in my pack? When did I ever let Dahlia down, Cercelee? Everyone had made mistake, and the only difference was that Haku's mistakes had been way bigger than the average ones. He had once told Mew that he regretted what he had done with his first born daughter, and that was actually true. This place helped him, kept him in his place and from repeating previous actions that always ended with blood. What really got to him and made him even wilder was the fact that nothing of what he did seemed to matter. They had all their own image of what Haku was, and that was something horrible. He had tried to change, and he actually had changed since he came here and pledged his loyalty to his white foster daughter. Still, it would never matter, because they would never let go of their image of the beast, and because of this, Haku could never truly rid himself of his dark mirror image.

I promised you. I do what is expected of me, but still I deserve no trust, nothing! He was angry, and it was quite apparent in every way, except that he did not flash his fangs at the other. Being angry was not the same as threatening and disrespectful. He, just like Cercelee, had every right to be angry. You cannot expect me to change if you don't give me a chance. It was hard for him to keep his words civil. The most natural reaction would of course have been to throw himself at the smaller canine, and from what he heard, he wondered why he was still on the ground. It would never make a big difference anyway.
GRRR CER IS STUPID AND DELETED THIS POST!!!

Blah blah they are all bloody, blah blah "Why didn't you tell me? I asked you why she did not come?" BLah blah Haku is honest yet not... blah blah cer is an angry mofo.
[html]
300+

Haku did not mind the blood loss or wounds as long as they were not serious. They seemed not to be, it was just the face and the shoulder that really was wasting blood. Thankfully they now had Deuce in the pack, and if she had patched him up once then he was quite sure she could do so twice. He saw the female’s anger and he could to some degree understand it. What he had done was wrong, there was no point arguing over something obvious. Cercelee had never trusted him fully, and he had never fully grasped why. Sure, they were not good friends, but she should know him, know how loyal he was. He had never disrespected her openly, always spoken to her in a civil manner, and he had Never thrown dirt behind her back, even though he knew he had done certain things that she would not be fond of if she heard.

Her question was stupid. ”And have you react like you do now? Would it not have been better not knowing? I did not believe I would see her again.” He believed Cer would have been better off without the horrible facts, because what he had done was monstrous. Honesty was so complicated. If the truth was not pure, was it dishonesty then? Haku did not share much with the Rosea because of the tension that always existed between them, and he could only guess that it would increase now. She did not fully trust him, so he did of course not fully trust her. Also, he hated the way she always seemed to look at him, treat him. She was not fond of him and she made it clear. She seemed to see disobedience and dishonesty in everything he did, and she was always fast with her silver tongue even when he stressed to keep it decent and equal between them. What was she to do now? Demote him and attempt to kick him from the pack? Oh, she could try..

[/html]
[html]

“I believed I would see her again.” Her words were poison thrown at the male. Coli had not been the same female she had left, both of them just barely adults. The Coli she had known wouldn’t have broken her promise for anything, but perhaps Haku had been expecting the broken girl he had left to do so. Still, Cer had not lost hope and the female had returned to her, for better or for worse. “Why would she not keep her promise to me? Or did you do it to try and make her break that promise? To keep her away?” The reasoning behind his brutal act was still a mystery to the Rosea, all Haku had offered was that ‘I am sick’.

Cercelee hesitated then, unsure what to do. The pack respected and followed Haku, just as much as they did her. She knew she could not demote him, remove him, without an uproar. Besides, she did not really want to, for all his vices, he did what was expected of him and there was no other in the pack to take him place. No other she would trust, in their twisted, odd way, with the job. No, Haku was here to stay, and Cercelee fully accepted that fact. “Just leave her alone.” It was all she could ask of him now.

[/html]
[html]
300+

He grimaced at the Rosea. He had know nothing of any promises Coli and Cer had made. The white wolfess was putting way too much importance into what had happened. This had not been a huge master plan that he had polished for months before acting it out. It was something that just had happened. He had not raped and beat her up just so that she would not follow him or reunite with her best childhood friend. It was just something that had happened because she had done something that finally had made him snap and release the demon and therefore lose control. It did not matter, it would all fade like the leaves on the tree, and Cer's heated mood would cool even though it was something she probably never could forgive him for. So be it, they had never been very close anyway, except for when there was business to do. As leaders of dahlia, they worked well enough together, but that was it, really.

He decided not to reply to her toxic words, he was done trying to arguing, and this was not the best time. They both looked horrible and he did not want to see that red hot anger flare out and hit him again, because it could happen that he decided to fight bad. The more blood that was lost, the more anger heaped up inside him, and he knew some of the cuts she had given him would turn into fully visible scars. He dipped his muzzle in her direction, a slight bow with his head, from the submissive sub-leader to his ultimate leader. "As the Rosea commands." His voice was slightly edged with ice, but it was understandable. Of course he would not hurt his own daughter. Well, it would not be hard for him to do, but as a leader of Dahlia, he would treat her as a member and protect her if needed. That was how the cookie crumbled.

[/html]