Break these BONDS!
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinifred looked up the the setting sun. It would be dark soon, but she felt no real urge to start towards home. Lifting her pink nose towards the sky she let a soft breeze blow at her blonde hair and strawberry coat. The young she wolf sat in the grass looking up and waiting for the moon. The french women didn't know what her future here would be, it was so bleak at the moment that she didn't find any interest in thinking about it. At the moment she was alone, not that the Fred found much fault in that.

Her long blonde hair fluttered around her tied back in a loose ponytail. She sighed and closed her eyes gently lay back down into the grass. The grass was soft and the snow that was in it was almost gone. Whinie didn't think much on it. She just watched the burning sun sink thinking about hunting soon. "telle beauté ne doit pas être gratuit" She whispered watching the burning sun illuminate the western skies.

[/html]
[html]

[ooc; sorry short!]

It was about time Ril'o took a trip from the Dahlia de Mai lands since he has left after being accepted, he has thought about it before but never got around to doing. After the accident on the ice with slay an having a black in front of him, the alpha's mate Ril'o felt a bit shamed and useless the Dahlia de Mai. The fresh new air felt refreshing with every new scent but he also knew there isn't protection here, he will have to protect himself like he had done before. Trotting through the land his green eye fixed themselves to the new darkness that the moon brought, tail swaying as he trotted an jumping through a high grass field. He loved this kind of fields that you can hid yourself in and watch the sky, panting he ran about before rolling over and laying down. 'i miss this nights, but i'm happy at Dahlia de Mai . '

Staring up at the fresh night sky he laid relaxed with his tail swaying in between his legs as his golden fur was a off match to the grass, shinning green eyes took in the large sky like it was water; drinking it all in he felt content with himself, he had left his true family but saved himself his life an from corruption in doing so.
" I love nights like this, the sky.."
table by Svara

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Fred sighed and laid her blonde head back into the grass just comftorbale where she was. With the heat of the sun disappearing behind the horizan she knew she would have to get up soon. A soft breeze shifted past the french women making her nose twitch with the scent it brought. The smell of a male wolf was in the air, the scent was strong and close by. Curiosity rose in her young heart. Sitting up quickly she took the leather hair tie from around her wrist and loosly tied it at the bottom of her long hair, so to keep it all gathered and no knotting.

Once she had done this Whinnie Shifted back to her wolf form. Not tall but of a medium lean build, Fred began to trot towards the male scent she had caught a few moments ago. Her strawberry blonde coat gleamed in the fresh moon light. The grass swayed as she moved through it finally spotting the one she had scented. Her blue and half blue and green eye, focuses on him from a distance. Whinifred had yet to meet a male that wasn't insulting, and thought her french accsent was fun to mock. Whinnie hadn't expected much better, it had been why she went to one of the smallest packs. The french women could be two faced if the need came, but her true nature was a calcutive anti-social, that at times liked company.

[/html]
[html]

[ooc; oh yea ril'os cute hott..>> lol xD]

Ril'o couldn't help but lay there in this unknown field that just relaxed him so much, it felt like before when he was one his own but now he has company, has a pack. Smiling to himself Ril'o still felt down about what happened it ate at him, the mere fact he unwilling attacked Slay saddened him. Ril'o is kind my nature but he can fight and defend himself, but he was never sure why the blackouts occur though they were filled by his feelings and injuries. Sigh, pushing it all away he wanted to live in the moment the now.
A strong gust of wind pulled on his golden fur as a new scent filled his nose, sniffing the air again he was sure it was fresh and a female. ' I seem to run into them alot..' He didn't mind Ril'o loved to meet a new friend, even if they aren't as willing to meet him. Front legs pulled forward with his upper body following as he slowly poked his head from the grass, green eyes scanned the area before he seen the blond female across the field heading towards him. This wasn't his packlands so he had to be careful with any encounter, at least until he could tell where they stood. Finally rising up into a proper sit his tail swayed lazily beside him as he watched the female, tilting his head slightly he spoke out in a kind tone loud enough for her to hear. " umm Hello there!"
table by Svara

[/html]
[html]
Whinnie hadn't expected the wind to shift and for the male to come towards her. Fred was able to really get a good look at the male now. His vibrant green eyes and reddish brown coat. Fred almost felt caught up for a second. There were many like him, green eyed and handsome, but this one seemed different. Whinifred let her ears lay back flat against her skull felling suddenly akward when he spoke up. Her own knowledge of english seemed to escape her at the moment, all whinnie could remember was her french.

"Bonjour, monsuier." Fred said in her usual husky french voice. She didn't know what else to say with out breaking into a french ramble that he would surly not understand. Even with all this inner conflict Fred wasn't letting it show on her face. Like always her beautiful young features were static, with a delicate grin at the corner of her mouth. Taking in a deep breath from her pink nostrils she finished the distance between them. "Je me..... My name is Whinifred, but you can call me fred or whinnie which ever you find more tastful." The last part of the sentance faded as fred seemed to feel like she was nervous for no reason.

[/html]
[html]

Ril'o listened to the strange but beautiful sounding words as they floated into his ears, blinking his tail thumped lightly behind him as his green eyes took in the female. He couldn't deny it that she was pretty, she had lovely hair and the way all the colors flowed made Ril'o wanna hide. 'she's pretty..' Pushing the thoughts away he smiled as the next set of words he was able to understand, breathing she moved towards him at least she didn't appear to a threat. "I'm Ril'o, nice to meet you Whinifred!" Another strong wind pushed on his coat as he looked back up at the sky before turning to Whinifred again with a warm smile. "so..do you come here often whinnie? I like it here, well fields nights like this are soo relaxing.."
table by Svara

[/html]