Press rewind and play again
[html]

The blonde de le Poer boy wasn't entirely sure what attracted him to the beach so much or, after his 'meeting' with his elder half-brother, what made him think he should ever come back. Perhaps it was the fact that he'd longed to have a family member close to him, someone that understood him and got along with. Someone that didn't seemed bothered whenever he was around. He'd had that for the better portion of his life, closest to his sister Tegan than anything, but he'd lost track of her within the time that everyone had split up. Hell, even she knew and understood, for the most part, that he'd fallen into some type of lust for their own cousin. She still accepted him, even then.

There was an almost bothered aura about him as four paws took him across the sands of the beach, quite a ways from the borders of Inferni and yet close enough that he might run into someone from there. Perhaps he had more family other than who he'd met thus far? Head was held low and ears slightly flattened as he went along, creeping along the very edges of the water, to the point that it only barely washed up over his paws. It was cold, freezing really, but the Tears wolf paid it no mind. As the wind blew past him, traveling from Inferni and toward his direction, he stopped and lifted his head, taking a moment to search for scents in the wind.

[/html]
[html]
He watched the wolf from his perch atop a rock, laying contently across the cold stone surface. He observed the creature in the manner one might observe an insect, curious about it's distinctive, insignificant nature while contemplating whether it was worth the effort to get up and crush it. They were near enough to coyote territory that not many wolves dared venture this way -- or, the intelligent ones anyway. Inferni was a thing of fear; a being with a face and a name that invoked terror and hatred into souls just at it's mere title. Even with their dwindling, lessening numbers, wolves still kept their distance from the mere memory of what the clan once was.

He stretched lightly, leaping down from the rock once he'd decided observation had grown quite dull. Shaking away the flurries that had accumulated into his coat, he moved toward the wolf as he traveled along the water's edge, movements reminiscent of a serpent as he crept liquidly and silently toward the creature. "What an interesting specimen," he said, voice breaking into the cold air in a plume of pallid, frozen breath. "I wonder how it tastes?"
[/html]
//ooc// Don't wait for me. I want you guys to get going a little before Melis jumps in.
[html]

Ears thrust forward at the first hint of noise, paws hitting the sand, and two toned eyes immediately began their search. There, just in front of the rocks, was the cause of the sound. A coyote, it was most obvious, and Jasper knew the stories that came along with them. An immediate frown, he already knew it wasn't a good thing, but when the voice of the other male broke the air, his ears flattened back down against his skull. Paws shuffled faintly beneath him, inching him backward away from the approaching coyote.

"Not very good, really." Spoken in a bland sort of tone, one that could almost seem mocking, even though it wasn't meant to be so. "I hear that badger tastes pretty good, though." If he tried to make himself seem very non-threatening, perhaps, the other creature would leave him be. Of course, Jasper was not the lucky type, it was likely that he was about to be in more trouble than he'd ever been before. Even more trouble than when he'd set his parents bed on fire.

[/html]
The expression evident on his features was nothing short of terrifying, with lips curled back over ivory fangs and a blood lust reflecting dully behind crimson eyes. He wanted to dissect the boy. To cut open his head and see what was inside; see what made him tick. It was nothing personal against the creature, for they'd never meet before in the entirety of their lifetimes -- rather it was simply his nature observing the wolf and seeing him as a being nothing short of worthless. There was something in the air around the being like fear, as its ears folded back and paws shuffled away from himself. This only made him bolder, stepping again toward the blond boy as own ears lifted forward to cup the sounds he emitted. "Oh really?" he asked, tilting his head to one side as though honestly regarding the wolf's opinion, flicking his brush tail as he somehow slunk even closer in a liquid motion. "I'm sure you're delicious. Why don't you let me take a bite?" Samael continued, snapping his jaws in what might of been a playful motion had the situation not been so dire.