What Do you KNOW?!
[html]

Svara growled and ripped her claws down the bark of an innocent tree. Her anger was boundless. After firefly had had the puppy's her hurtful words to Haku had seemed unfair, she hadn't talked to the female since she told her she was just a flea ridden mutt like the rest of the wolves in this pack. She hadn't felt more rage in her life then when her mother had killed her father. Svara had felt like the women had been unfair to the male. Yes he did things that were wrong, but if he was so bad in her eyes then Svara could see herself in his position one day for different reasons.

Laying down in the wet grass she growled muttering a vulgar curse under her breath. Though young Svara was advanced in her knowledge of the world in all aspects. "What the fuck am I going to do now! I'm not going to apologize to that women I swear I won't." Svara spoke aloud in her anger. Snorting she narrowed her yellow eyes in deep thought. The young female didn't know or care if anyone was around listening to her angry rants to herself. Her pack knew better then to approach her at this point.

[/html]