Everything is backwards
[html]

Alexey was just about ready to give up. She’d spent countless hours searching for the pups and now that she was so close to her goal, Emwe barely acknowledged her. The odds were against her in more ways than one. How was she supposed to snatch an unwilling child away from someone he obviously cared about? She couldn’t do it. The husky was supposed to be the kidnapper, not the other way around. The pudgy child was stuck in a gray zone, unable to choose between black and white. Regardless of his choice, Lexey would not make the decision for him. If the child did not return home with her, then she’d send the Lillium himself to retrieve his precious bundle.

Little Emwe peeped up and answered the man’s questions before she even had time to react. The Dahlian femme simply added the following, obviously annoyed with how things were turning out. “You’re telling him stories about Conor getting eaten by bears? Wow, that’s real mature of you. And no, I wouldn’t know the answer to those questions. How could I? I didn’t get a chance to because you took those kids away from us.” Her tone of voice was low and shaky, but the disdain enveloping her every word was more than noticeable. “Mommy and daddy are worried about you, Emwe.” A lie. Firefly seemed unbelievably nonchalant about her children’s disappearance, but he didn’t need to know that. The Lillium was looking for them though, and Lexey often found herself wondering if he actually missed them.

[/html]
[html]
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7228 ... bottom.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The situation was just annoying him now. He ignored Emwe’s happy answers to the questions direction at the Dahlia women. He ignored the Dahlian women’s lecture. He ignored the knowledge that what he was about to say was wrong and hurtful and maybe it would upset Emwe. None of that mattered. What mattered was getting this stupid women out of his home. “Mommy and Daddy don’t care, and neither should you.” His voice was cold, like a snake hiss, and he slowly set Emwe down at his feet. Moving towards the women he raised his hand, ready to strike her or take hold of her and forcibly removed her, he wasn’t quite sure what he would do when the distance between them closed. Anything to get her out of his home.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.thing { color:#dadada; line-height:15px; }
</style>
ind//for i bakvendt-land
indentind//der kan alt gå an

Sorry for the wait, again. We can probably finish this soon?

//Emwe Soul

tar det siste verset av en sang han ikke kan

Clearly confused, the boy looked from one to the other and put up a face. What were they talking about? Uncle Lysander had taken no one! And mommy probably wasn't worried, she was the one that put him here! Daddy never said a lot so Emwe couldn't know what he thought, but he was certain he was the best male in the world anyways. Role models would be role models. Then, when his "uncle Ly" claimed that his parents did not care, a loud whine escaped the boy's throat, now uncertain about everything. Who was the right person to choose? He liked everyone! Emwe didn't want to fight with anyone, and he couldn't see how he could deserve to be fought over, or with, like this. Suddenly sad, the boy broke into tears, crawling in the grasp of his caretaker. He didn't want to be here where people were angry and shouted at each other! He wanted his mother, and he wanted everyone to be friends. And he wished that Conor was back from his adventures, because everything was a little bit better when Conor was around, and he was the smart one, besides. He would probably have known the answer yhat would have fixed everything.

Small sobs shook the child, and finally he indirectly gave his answer, not knowing that it wasn't likely to happen, since his whole pack would be upset with the woman upon learning the truth about his avsence. I's want mommy. I's not want to be here where everyone are angry. His gaze was downwards, not looking at anyone. Tears wetting the furs around his eyes were itching now, and one paw was lifted to get the itch away, but it didn't help, and there were so many tears. Only mommy could help, probably.

//der er de like tøysete og rare alle mann //

[/html]