Crimson Eyes
[html]

I know I don't RP perfect, and I have my own style of RPing as well. So if I don't do perfect grammar, or add my own little 'thing' into my post please don't fuss at me. Its just my style of rp, and my way of having fun. If it bothers you though, or if I DO keep making small mistakes such as grammar please tell me. I do sometimes get my their/there/they're 'n such messed up and much much more. So please notify me xD;;

Name: Shea Powell
Birthday: April 15 1991
Sex: Female
Taken by my sweet kitten, Justin Allen.

Msn?: Get AIM
AIM?: Hiiwii
Yahoo?: Yahoo can suck my nonexistent big furry n- napsack

Email: HiwiKiwi@cox.net (Notify before emailing please)

Myspace?: Yes, but don't expect me on a lot. (http://www.myspace.com/kiwihiwi)

Name: Hiei (No last name)
Origin: British Colombian
Pronunciation: He-A
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Height: 4'2"
Weight: 132lbs
Length: 6'2 feet.

Family:
Father: Riltris (Deceased)
Mother: Maeya (Willing for someone to play her)
Siblings: 3 --> (Willing for someone to play them) [1 older, 2 younger than Hiei]
Whelps/offspring?: Nivo (M)/Wead(F)
Pack/Loner: Loner

Mate: None
- Interest: None

Just slightly taller than the average male, maybe 4'2". A bit bulkier than he really seemed due to the mass of fur that covered his body. Weight was average, filling in nicely with the rest of his dimensions. About 132lbs if put to scale, of course losing and gaining as the days went by. Hiei's fur is burnt black all over his body, the barest highlight of brown can be seen though if one looked closely. The tip of his tail is ragged, like something took a bite out of it, at that very spot is just a hint of grayish tinted fur.

[ Hiei has no awesome two legged form. He is a simple wolf, plain as day. ]

Shall we say mysterious at times? Bitchy the other. The brute is rather bi-polar honestly, having more of a annoying characteristic when around. Watching those close by with a utmost unhealthy closeness, perhaps trying to make up for something lost in the distant past. Hiei may seem like the 'shadow in the night' or something along the lines of batman, but hes not. Snapping at anyone who dares search him out of his dark wanderings, or even just happens to find him along there own way. This personality having gotten him in deep trouble many times, forcing him to move to many places searching for somewhere to stay. One must simply get to know the dark wolf and earn his trust to be deeply respected by him. Hiei even makes it his business to stay out of his 'friends' ways when he tries too, not wishing to bug them with his rather, how do you say .. annoying presence.

Having grown up with only his parents, the weirdest pack perhaps Hiei had ever known. Father forced to worked double to keep the small pack alive, mother staying with the pups to protect them best she could. Only one day father didn't come back, and mother soon had to leave. Forced to go off to fend for herself or die of starvation. Pups left to fend for themselves, living only on small rodents here and there. Then it happened, nature took its course. One of the pups died, the flesh slowly rotting away in the small den they called a home. Hiei's nose twitched at the smell. The other pups shying away from their dead sibling, but the wolf pup merely held his breath. Taking a rather large bite out of the carcass and began to feed.
Ignoring the whimpers of his brothers and sisters he continued on until only bones were left, teeth dripping blood the male turned to face those he called a family. He watched them then, such a sad look on his face it was pitiful. Hiei knew what the truth was, their parents were never coming back, and they would have to kill to survive. Hiei soon left the den, leaving his siblings to fend for themselves or die, he could not help them. Growing up on his own like a normal wolf would simply outcasted from everything.+ Hiei's parent's pack starts to divide.

+ Pack is made up of werewolves and normal wolves.
+ Pack splits, divinding these two types down the middle.
+ Hiei's parents are on the wolves side.
+ War finally breaks out.
+ Pack members are killed.
+ Those who can escape, do.
+ Hiei's parent's find a cave.
- During this time Hiei's mother is pregnant
+ Hiei's sibling is born
- [Insert Sibling Name]
+Hiei is born.
+ Hiei's other siblings are born.
- [Insert Sibling Name] is born
- [Insert Sibling Name] is born
+Riltris struggles to hunt and care for his family.
- The while Maeya is doing her best to take care of Hiei and his siblings at the den.
+Riltris is killed during a hunt, unknown by what.
+Maeya is unable to support herself and her pups.
+Maeya abandons pups.
+Pups are luckily old enough to support themselves enough on rodents.
- Pup dies, Hiei is forced to eat the meat. Learns the facts of survival.
+ Hiei leaves the den like mother. Needing to live.
- Unknown what happens to other siblings.

[/html]
:GRAPHICS:

[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; "Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris." Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]
By Req!

[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... iei2-2.png); width:470px; height: 328px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #4E0505 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right:100px; top: 65px; width: 240px; height: 255px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

-- o.o.c.

sing along, mocking bird

αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε.

αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε. αυτό είναι ένας πίνακας. το χρησιμοποιούμε για να γράψουμε.

[/html]
By Sara-Joe! <33

[Image: 34j41vn.jpg]
By Sara-Joe Big Grin

[Image: 2irsp3t.jpg]
From Google

[Image: 33x99ol.png]
Image from google: Recolored

[Image: in7fgn.jpg]
By Req! Big Grin

[Image: 2iqe8lz.jpg]
By Req!!! <33

[Image: 2chrllw.png]
By Req

Thank you, everyone who made me things for Hiei. I cherish them all, no matter how much I use them. *giggle*
[html]

Here is where you can put any random notes. Probably best used for any pending thread ideas, since Katie was silly and forgot to make a Pending banner. Big Grin

Meanwhile, I'll use it to show you how to make your threads show up all pretty. I did it the way I've been doing mine, and I borrowed the code for the links from Svara because they look so much more sophisticated and take up less space than mine would because I only know basic tags. (<3 you, Syd!)

000 - TITLE/PARTICIPANTS

obviously.. current threads.

002 - to dream it was real/P; Catharsis

003 - Chasing trouble/P; Hanna, Svara
004 - leave your conscience at the tone/ P; Hiei, Tokyo

Obviously, threads that have already been archived.

001 -salty noses/AW; Hiei, Hanna

[/html]