Under Your [P]ower
What was the white male doing? What was making hi give into the feeling that was screaming in his ear? He was indeed a bad wolf. He didn't know what to do in this situation, only to stepp back a few feet away from the black male. He should have second thought this. However, having done this, Pendzez didn't know what Vuk would do to him. Maybe beat him up, or return the favor. Pendzez would have to prepare for the worst.

Pendzez placed his hands on his head and began digging his claws to make the pain hide away the feeling. What was he gonna say to the male? "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have." He then steadied himself for the next thing that would come to him from the black male. With this that happened, who knows what will happen next.
Watching the other male's reaction, Vukasin laughed, a quiet chuckle as he moved with him, stopping about arms-length from Pendzez. "What's the matter? Cat got your tounge?" he teased, keen mismatched eyes still following those of the other wolf. His wasn't a terribly hard face to read, and Vuk could see that he was feeling guilty about what he'd done, even though, as far as Vuk knew, he'd done nothing wrong.

He watched for a moment more before speaking again. "You're not a virgin, I'm guessing. so what's the problem? Afraid I'm a homophobe or something?" he continued. He managed to keep the spite out of his voice when he spoke the word "homophobe". Vuk might not swing strictly one way, but he definitely did not appreciate those judgemental assholes with whom he had to share the world.

Then he began to back up into the water, deliberatly walking slow, letting his narrow hips swing slightly as he splashed water at Pendzez with his hands, grinning like a kid again, but this time his taunting had a different objective. He was just as weak against temptation as the white wolf.
OOC: sorry for the wait. Short. AAHH!!

Pendzez had his mouth full of nothing, but it impeded him from saying anything. His mind couldn't find the right words to say to him. Pendzez could obviously tell that the black male was teasing the white male, intensifying the voice louder and louder. Pendzez was spilling the nothingness out of of his mouth, but the words were not among the nothingness. However, he eventually made words. "I just... I just..."

At that time, his mind just broke. He couldn't take it anymore. With quick movements, he just grabbed the black male and said, "Screw it." Then he just connect his muzzle with the black male. He Just admired the way the black male was. It was intoxicating to the white male.