I'm Searching, But They're Slipping Away...
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

In lupus or optime form? I leave it up to you, and I left it ambiguous in my post, ^=^
500+

The warrior traveled alone. She carried no weapon and was burdened only by the feather within her hair. Earlier that morning, the Raven had accompanied her, flying over head with those wings that could carry the souls of the Dead. But now he was gone, disappeared once more to some place she did not go. Only the sky was above her, bright and blue and clear, holding those white, buoyant clouds that moved slowly in the cool breeze. The woad bound ears were lifted, swiveling occasionally as she hunted for the ones that continued to elude her. Her movements fluid and graceful, she passed silently through a path that she had taken once long ago upon a snowy night to a pack that, then, had been newly formed. And she had met someone there, and they had spoken about love. Then, love had been unfamiliar, an irrelevant, unattainable thing that she did not require. But now, even as she hunted for them, even as she fought and was wounded, her heart beat only for that love.

The scent of Crimson Dreams lingered upon the wind. The black warrior paused, lifting her maw to the wind as she smelled the air. And she remembered the news that Savina of Crimson Dreams had brought several weeks ago. It was disquieting to the Dahlian Adonis to hear such news. The warrior was disappointed in the behavior of Tokyo Chance. Disrespect was the thing that the warrior disliked most of all, and her pack member had committed a great disrespect upon another pack. Savina was one of the leaders of that pack, but it was not of her own troubles of which she brought news. It had been her daughter that had been subject to Tokyo’s inexcusable behavior. It was strange that the female wolf in question was always found troubling the pups. She had been dealt with accordingly, for a pup was vulnerable and, despite the trouble they may have caused, a pup did not deserve to be attacked by an adult. It was dangerous to provoke another pack these days, and the warrior felt that tensions were high these days—or was that simply her own tension?

The warrior lingered there at the boarders, her graceful movements having been ceased. Those white orbs looked out quietly over the lands of the Crimson Dreams pack. The sun shone brightly as it broke through the white clouds, illuminating her eyes that shone now as would a white stone, as if they were not completely, solidly white, but transparent as well—translucent. A soft sigh escaped the woman. Her enemies were elusive. Every day and night she left her den to search for them, and every they escaped her. For once in her life, the wolf of nature could not find the beauty in the day. She could not find the beauty in the sun or the sky or the wind or the earth. Her mind lingered briefly upon another, upon one she loved. But he was far, and she kept that distance. She had Dreamed a dream, and she must see it through. The Fates had carved her path, and she had to follow it, she had to conquer it. Onus had given her that one night, that last night, and she must not return to him until that battle had been fought. But it made her heart shudder in her breast, and the world, even this bright, beautiful day, was dark.

[/html]
[html]
yay
500+

Awoken at the first moment of light the Major General let bright blue eyes cast their first gaze upon the day behind her bedroom window. There was fog, a mist that covered the ground, a creation from the clash of the impending heat of the day and the chill of night. Her lean body walked through it; four paws treading over the well know territory lightly. Nights had been long, but for once Anu had let sleep come naturally, falling at the descent of the sun and rising as it did. The thick air parted, once the god she worshiped was perched among it’s pallid thrown. They cradled the orb, gently keeping aloft against a sky that matched her eyes.

Features hardened with a deep thought, Anu moved away from Haven Manor. Her destination was set, and her purpose defined. The land she called home had been without her diligence and watchful eye for a full night. Treading through the forest Anu did not indulge in the songs of welcoming fowl, not allow herself to pass through the crick that held the row of Spring Beauty Purslanes, or to visit the oldest trees that still stood root just beyond the small valley east of Rabbit Lake. She couldn’t allow herself such pleasures, as simple as they might seem.

The earth bound female carried her light form over a well-worn path, a patrolled boarder that stood as a solid recognition of their claimed land. Ears and nose to the wind, Anu found that the world had been disturbed. In an instant the fur that traced along her spine rose in defiance. Anu felt the air against her skin, and with head carried low and towards the ground she trailed the scent and tracked the disrupted foliage. The pack scent was obvious, Dahlia. It stung her nose and eased her heart. It fluttered, oddly as she mind idly drifted from the task at hand. It was feminine, but Anu could determine the scent she wanted from what was reality as simply as night and day.

Through bright vermilion foliage the woman found the beast that she sought. The woad woman was unlike anything she had ever seen. Painted as it one of her daughter’s drawings and moving with a grace that no Crimson Dreams wolf possessed. Anu calmed her heart, whose pounding had become thunderous at the scent of the flower pack. She made her presence know, and cerulean eyes caught the white that the other female held. Interesting indeed. Anu had made no effort to keep her approach silent, and did not look for shock or surprise in the other’s face. The flower tending General stood with the position that she held, tail and ears as tall as they deserved to be. Letting the silence surround them, as if allowing it to speak for either of them, she stood motionless. There must have been a reason, a question, a need. And the soft spoke woman was here to answer it.

Yes?

this was made by Jame, <333
[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The woman’s head turned ever so slightly. Someone approached through the bright colours of the packlands, the advance unhidden by silence and made clearly known. The woad bound ears pressed forward, wondering at such a thing. The black female did not recognize the particular patterns of this approach, but that was not surprising as she had met very few wolves of this particular pack. But the woad warrior sensed agitation in that sound. Despite this, the Dahlian female did not move and remained quite still. It was apparent from the purposeful sound of the approach that her presence was known, and the warrior was not one to turn away. It was, after all, she who had approached these foreign boarders.

The wolf that emerged from the angry hues of the vermillion foliage was a female, her eyes the calm blue of still waters. But the tranquility of such a colour was marred by anger, distrust, irritation, and those calm waters were sent asunder, rising up in turbulent waves that roared with quiet, distant thunder. The female was beautiful, the woman could say, and shadowed the black female’s plain features. This female must have been a wolf of important—a leader perhaps—for her posture was held high. The white gaze of the Dahlian Adonis did not stray from the gaze of the female with eyes like water, for the black fae was a leader as well. But the posture of the Adonis was held relaxed with modesty and with the intensity of her gaze lessened and nonthreatening. She dipped her woad bound maw deeply, those eyes turning momentarily to the earth as she gave that gesture of respect. Rising, the female offered a quiet smile, almost tentative in nature. "Forgive me. I did not mean to trouble you," the alto melody sang quietly, the usual silver and gold tones of that song darkened by her troubled mind. The white orbs considered this other female with quiet, curious eyes: she felt that she had smelled her sent before within the packlands, though faintly. "I was merely passing through."

It seemed, however, that she had lingered too long for having merely passed through. Perhaps it was an omen. Perhaps she should not have stopped to rest her mind. Perhaps she should continue upon her search. But she lingered here now, as if compelled by a higher will to remain if only for a moment longer. "I am Cwmfen nic Graine, Head Warrior and Adonis of Dahlia de Mai," that soft melody greeted with introduction, hoping that her association with a pack would ease this female’s mind. "I was tracking two wolves who pose a particular threat to my pack and to the other packs as well." There was a slight pause before the woad warrior continued. "I stopped here merely to rest my mind—nothing more," the soft voice assured the other. The woad tipped tail waved once behind her comfortably as she watched the female of Crimson Dreams, the blue of the woad catching the sun in a peculiar way that made it seem as if those markings glowed. The black female did not think that the female with eyes like water would attack her, but as a warrior she was always humoring that possibility.

[/html]
[html]

A breeze teased the fur the lined her spine, but it rested against her back as the two females stood in silence. No longer did she feel the threat of a stranger, for nothing in the other’s body told Anu to fear her. Her face stayed as calm as the woman could manage, though below the surface she was far from it. As the seconds ticked Anu let her eyes pass over the female once again. The sight of her brought questions to her mind, questions that Anu fought to hold. In her current mind it was easy to hush the curiosity. The strange female’s posture remained casual in response to her own far less relaxed form. It was far from submission, not that Anu expected such a display, but it was a recognition of her static energy that radiated from her disturbed core. Still the light furred fey waited, remaining still and quit as she spoke.

An apology, an introduction, an explanation. Anu could ask for nothing more. As she spoke, the details flowed to her mind and memory. There was little that Anu knew of Dahlia, beyond the story of Colibri. She found no surprise that they would own a warrior, or a general to command their troops. She found their lands disturbing, dominating and troubled. If it was not for the unwavering gravity that pulled her there Anu would keep far from their boarders. It seemed that they were not so apt to stay away from her’s. It was the purpose for her attendance within the Dreamer’s lands that moved Anu to show emotion. Her voice was nothing more then a single tone, unable to wait long to speak The collared male? Blue eyes turned to the color of a sudden storm. The darkness unexpected, and holding the threat of a downpour and of thunder.

Where they on common ground? Fearing, or fighting the same evil? Anu could see no fright in the warrior, but that did not mean she did not feel it. Anu would admit that the prospect of the male within her homeland brought fear to her heart. She was no fighter, nor did they hold many capable. They had no army despite their ranks, and despite the truth that they held so much to loose. In such times Anu wished she was not who she was, wished to be stronger and powerful. Anu said nothing else, not until she heard the answer would she recognize the rest of her speech.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The woad bound ears lifted at those words. The collard male. It was not something that she had heard often describing her father, but she had heard the phrase perhaps once in the referencing of her father. Swiftly, the woman sifted through the names of those that had suffered at her father’s jaws: Ezekiel, Onus, Slay, Tokyo, and Ril’o—but there had been another. Onus had told her of a young girl that had nearly been subjected to what her father had done to her within the land of ice and what her father now sought to do. The warrior wondered if this girl belonged here, to this pack called Crimson Dreams. Or, the woman thought, perhaps this woman with eyes like water knew the crow wolf through some other calamity. A quiet anger rose within the woman’s breast, distorting the tranquility of the calm waters of her soul. So many had suffered because of him—how many more had suffered without her knowing? The Dahlian Warrior could not longer wait for her father to seek her out. She had said it before and she knew it to be so now: he was waiting for her.

A quiet sigh escaped the woman, and for a brief moment she felt the weariness of her tired body. But it was not something that was not yet insurmountable. The black female nodded immediately. "Corvus Vendetta," the quiet melody confirmed. The black tail flickered behind her form. She saw the darkness that brewed within those eyes like an ocean storm, like a tempest. Strange and beautiful eyes. "He is one that I seek now—the other is Brennt, the devourer of puppies." The woman explained it quietly. It was something that had now consumed her life. And yet, at the same time, the warrior was almost glad of it. They satisfied the belligerent fire of her soul. But, at once, it frustrated her, for already she had failed to protect those of her pack. In each attack, she had been absent. A warrior should not have been absent in such times of needs, especially when it was the warrior that the enemy sought.

The white orbs sought the blue gaze. "How have you come to know him?" The warrior was already putting all of her power into the hunting of the two males, but she wished to know now in what way this woman knew her father. It was something that was felt a little more personally, for the woman knew that so long as she continued to resist her father’s silent summoning, others would suffer for it. The warrior was not one accustom to giving the enemy what was desired—often it began and ended with battle—but she knew that she must appear before the crow wolf even if she were to seek combat with him. The Dreams she had Dreamt had told her much and yet nothing. She new only that she must confront her father. Every warrior had to conquer their dragons, and Corvus Vendetta was her dragon. Once she had run from him, fleeing with fear in her heart. But now, she chose to stop, to turn and face him. She was tired of running.

[/html]
[html]

Anu did not feel relieved by the worry and the anger that consumed her. She did not find satisfaction with this new purpose. The woman was one that knew of nature, flowers and their brother, trees. She felt the pulse of the earth in the soil, tended to its creatures and found peace in silence and in the simplicities of life. The male she thought of had broken that calm and tranquility. It had stripped her of control, had made her suspicious of those that had once been close to her. It brought the emotion of anger into her every thought. It frightened her, just as much as the notion of the shadowed monster stalking her home did. It was not born to her, a fresh black blossom inside her chest. What she feared most; it had always been present, growing more immense as the days went on, each time her heart broke.

Her ears twitched, weakly moving backwards at the sound of his name. Corvus Vendetta, her trigger and Cwmfen’s target. The one the black woad woman sought was what Anu could not sever from her heart. Anu did not know of the other, of Brennt. If her daughter were more open, if she hadn’t closed herself from the world she would know of the golden-eyed male and how he hurt her. But Mati did not allow the world to know every secret, at least if it wasn’t written in scars on her arms. Her face grew hard, feeling the anger grow. It was uncontrollable. The seed that had been planted in her chest sprouted deep and thick roots. Its dark black petals shadowed the glow her heart projected.

The fatigue was written on her painted face, yet Anu was not ready to welcome her into her home. She needed answers, needed to know the information that was locked behind the pupilless ghostly orbs. Her question was worded as he was a relative, or a friend. Anu would expect to hear such a question when speaking about another wolf, someone else. But not this male. A more pertinent question would be, what did he do? He attacked my daughter, Mati. Anu paused, not to let the news sink into the other's mind but to gather her own courage and thoughts. I can only imagine why Dahlia's head warrior is looking for him. Anu spoke, almost as if she spoke to herself.

What has he done to you? The question rang in her eyes, but the words would leave her throat.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The warrior watched as a darkness seemed to overcome the female before her (she realized then that the female of Crimson Dreams had failed to provide a name, but this did not bother the female overly for it was not to a loner upon her own boarders to whom she spoke). And Cwmfen was silent as she watched, almost intrigued. While it was obvious that the darkness within the blue eyed woman was as troubling as the darkness within herself, she could not help but to be intrigued. It was the residue of her father’s blood within her and of her mother’s violent emotions at the moment of that forced conception. There was a quiet curiosity of this unfamiliar woman and of the source of that sudden shadow that had covered the brightness of those waters.

"I’m sorry about your daughter," the woman replied sincerely. There was a brief pause in which she seemed to consider many things. "Mati," the soft melody repeated. "I had only heard of an attack upon a young female—I wonder if it is that of your daughter." There was a slight pause as those white eyes looked almost tentatively upon the female of Crimson Dreams. There were times when the warrior had her social ineptitudes, and she felt uneasy because she thought that she may somehow disrespect this woman. "Did another man aid her?" Onus. It would be Onus. But the whole ordeal with the attempted rape did not sit well with the woman—Corvus was not usually a sexual creature. Why would he suddenly prey upon the young when they could offer him so little? And for some reason, such information was important to her. It was not as if the warrior was a cold personality, but she was often a reserved and distant creature.

A quiet, almost wry smile flickered across the warrior’s lips. She had heard the unasked question within those words, that indirect question. The warrior, while quiet and preferring solitude, was an open creature. She did not have anything to hide. "He’s made several attacks upon our wolves," the woman replied foremost. "One of our members was even killed." The voice had grown quiet. Ril’o’s death had settled heavily upon the warrior’s shoulders. Death was a familiar thing, and she had only met the packmember several times, but she had failed her duty. She had failed to protect him. The warrior looked up, her gaze having wandered to the vibrant foliage behind the woman with eyes like water. "He’s my father," the woman said quietly, that alto melody bittersweet. She did not think that such news would necessarily come as a surprise. There were many who raped killed within these lands. But the woman felt that there was none that was so purely black as her father. "He has called for me, but I had refused to go," the warrior continued with those quiet words, "but the longer I wait, the more insistent he becomes."

[/html]
[html]

In times of tragedy and panic there were things that could be left behind and forgotten, and things that held a higher priority. Though the fey did not reveal the panic within, or hoped to hide at least some, Anu felt the need to be concise and gather what she could and when she was satisfied and only then would she allow for less urgent conversation. Where she stood gave Anu the right to renege any information she sought fit. Her name was not pertinent now, maybe in the future it would be. Her rank was something that came with her body language and her scent. The rest could be absorbed by the senses as well. It showed her seriousness, and her determination.

Listening intently Anu found that Cwmfen’s words were honest, a trait that Anu held dear. The world was filled with far too many liars, and life was too short to play tricks, and be indecent and dishonest. As she spoke she showed her gratitude, sitting and giving a display of rest. It was something that the raven hued fey sought, but until now Anu had been unwilling to allow. To her question Anu nodded, speaking the name of her old friend. Onus, she called for him. He came. She suffered only minor wounds, but he saved her life. Her words were uneasy, for gratitude had yet to be expressed to the male and the thought brought images of the attack to her mind. Anu had met the male a few times, and knew of his quest. She was not surprised to hear that it was indeed he that her daughter had befriended herself, dearly enough to be watched over by the protector.

Her next words were disturbing, and Anu could hardly keep her seat. But an uncanny control and a weighing distress kept her legs immobile. It swept the voice from her throat, leaving her with hardly enough air to breath. If there was something that Anu could not manage, it would be the death, rape or wounding of the Dahila girl. Not on top of Mati's pain. She waiting, finding the she had more to give. Anu breathed, slowly. Her father? This beast was her blood. It became obvious why she was disturbed so, but it did not bring Anu ease. The Dahlia woman spoke as if he was knocking on her door, and then resorted to pounding. Her house was rocking, her door about to give and Cwmfen refused to unlock the bolt. Sacrifice thyself, or those you love.

Anu had a way of simplifying problems not her own.

Finally Anu found her voice with a sharp inhale, Who? Who has been hurt? Killed? She knew only two, now three, flower wolves and she hoped to see each well and unharmed. Looking back to her face, Anu let her voice soft, natural and oddly comforting to hear it her normal sound. You will go to him. she said sadly. Not a demand, not a request of even advice. It was truth, what she always spoke.

[/html]
[html]

500+

"Onus," the alto melody repeated again, though this time she said the name with familiarity, perhaps even with a flicker of the emotion he invoked within her. But her mind turned away, knowing that she must take care of her business with Corvus Vendetta before she could allow herself to see him again. The white eyes looked up at the other. Mati was indeed the same girl about whom Onus had told her, which meant that it was not only an attack that had been made against her, but an attempted rape. "He was the one who told me about what had happened," the alto melody responded quietly. Her mind recalled a night that now seemed so distant, a night upon the fields of ice. There had been no one to save her, and Corvus had not been stopped. It was a relief that Onus had been there, but that did not mean that everything would be okay—the woman knew that well. "How...is she?" the woman asked quietly, unsure as to whether the girl’s mother would say, and not pushing her to tell. But her question referred to the mind, not the body.

The woman’s concern for those who had been hurt was reasonable. Cwmfen knew that there were friends between packs. It was strange, now that she thought of it, because there were actually very few people who she called ‘friend’. "Slaying the Dreamer," she named first, using his full name, "and Tokyo Chance." There was a slight pause. "Ril’o is the one that was killed, and a pup was there to witness it." There was a quiet, dark anger that bled into those last words. Ril’o deserved no death, but the child of the Morrigan believed in Fate. Perhaps that day Ril’o had been Fated to die, but if such a death had been Fated to warn her of what could happen should she refuse Corvus, the woman would be responsible. And the warrior had felt that she had failed the pack in some way because she had failed to protect them as their Warrior. And Catalyst would have that image of Death burned into her mind for the rest of her life.

The white orbs looked into those eyes like water. "Yes," the soft alto confirmed quietly. That was what this was all about. She had told Onus that she would seek him out. Whatever happened to her afterwards, she did not know. There was a quiet frustration within the warrior. She had grown considerably in her martial skills, but she did not think that it was to an extent that would allow her to defeat him in combat. She could have waited, but time was running against her. How long would it be until another would be slain by his jaws and through her passivity? The woman sat down slowly, noticing suddenly that the woman of Crimson Dreams had done so. A weariness passed over her, and the woman sighed. Onus had asked her not to seek him, but the woman had patience of Corvus no longer. "There is no other way. He will be stopped." It was a vow. Even if she died she would go. Life was the price she was willing to pay, and it was not too high.

[/html]
[html]

Yes, the masked man. Anu had found him once, some time ago and they had spoken of his sudden appearance in the lands and of his purpose. She had sought him out afterward, asking him to take a rapist from her world. She did not know if he was successful, but Anu did not care to know. There was no sign of the beast who had sired her children, and raped their mother. But he had promised and Anu was sure that he would always remember the pledge. And she had spoken to him as well, enough that he had mentioned Mati. Anu would not question the conversation of two warriors, but she wondered as her curiosity always forced her to do. Turning her thoughts back to her child Anu answered, She is recovering, healing. And Anu only spoke of her emotions. Soon, she hoped the girl would leave the Manor at night.

The names rolled off the other’s tongue, and she waited to hear the syllables that would make the name she did not want to hear. The pause came, the end of the list, and Anu hid the relief that washed over her. It wouldn’t be right to celebrate the death of someone she did not know; his death and the other’s injuries were just as upsetting and horrid as her daughter’s fate. Words did not come easily, and Anu had to fight to find what would show her sorrow for Dahlia’s pain and loss. It is a tragedy. Though I do not know all of Dahlia, there had been peace between us. It wasn’t entirely true, but Anu felt as if it was enough to say the words out loud. They were close enough to feel each other’s pain, and their suffering had not been recognized fast enough to prevent if from seeping into Crimson Dreams.

How such a thing could be the complete responsibility of the shadowed wolfess Anu would never understand. Her pack had not been able to fight him. He seemed invincible and no one but Onus had made him falter in his cause. This woman would not be able to overcome such a beast, not as Mati had described. A warrior or not, Cwmfen was a single entity and this was a monster that lived among every ouch of dark. Anu nodded weakly, agreeing that he would be stopped, but how she did not know. There was sorrowful look on her face, wondering why so many had to be sacrificed in order to do so. And for a long moment Anu kept silent, looking onto the clouded eyes and wondering where the power to face him would come. If Anu could give her strength her would, but she found that she had none.

It was time to leave the anger, set it aside and be true to her nature. She wanted to, so very badly. It was impossible. Looking away Anu found that there was a palatable sadness between them. the air was thick with it and the worry that Anu felt for Mati was suddenly laid upon the raven wolf. The day was growing hazy, and between the canopy she felt the gathering of light gray clouds, it was then that she spoke. Her tone apologetic. I'm Anu. Forgive me for being so a pause, hostile. there was no reason to explain why she had been so, it was obvious and previously stated, but Anu would not be able to move along without apologizing for her actions. They had been hostile, anyone that knew her true self would understand that. But I can not welcome you here, not if there is a chance that he is seeking you out. Tired of waiting. Anu spoke with heavy regret, still the chance was too great.

this was made by James, <333
[/html]
[html]

End here, maybe with another post from you if you feel like it? They need a new one later though, since Corvus is dead now, ^=^
500+

"I’m more than relieved," the soft melody breathed. And the pain of this mother should have been spared. The woman shook her head, damning herself for what she had allowed to happen. There should have been no question. There should have been no fear. But there had been. Always, as a reminder, the faces of those who had suffered for her flickered through her Dreams, and it was for them, and for the other potential victims, that the woman had given up upon her resistance. As much as that bothered the warrior, she felt that there was no other way, and she didn’t want to wait for Onus to find him. She had not told the coyote that last night, but she did not want to lose him, and the world didn’t need to lose him. It was not doubt in his skill, but her fear of her father. She would never doubt her lover. "I’m sorry for bringing that upon you."

Silently, the woad marked warrior nodded. It was a tragedy, and one that could have been prevented. But the child of Nemain did not live in regret, for such a thing, as all emotions, no longer existed strongly within her. As a warrior, she should not dwell upon such things for such a thing would serve only as a hindrance. She felt only that need to protect those that required it. Although she did not feel that she was, the black female wondered if that made her cold. Certainly, her ideals had been seen as such by others before.

The black tail moved lightly through the green grasses, her maw dipping as if the presence of a name required a new greeting. "I’m pleased to have met you, Anu." The white orbs met those aquatic eyes in an amiable manner. "You do not need to ask forgiveness for your hostility," the warrior countered with that light smile. "It is expected of you." The warrior knew the difference between the call of duty and the personal life, dividing them with a clear-cut line. She did not hold the leader’s behavior against her, preferring the direct action as opposed to passivity.

Cwmfen offered Anu a warm smile, golden like the sun that burned in the heavens. "I understand," the quiet melody replied. She did not hold any grudge against the woman’s decree. The warrior admired the woman for taking that step and realizing what the presence of such a person as herself could bring upon her pack. The woad bound maw dipped respectfully as she rose with that fluidity. "I thank you for the hospitality that you’ve given me, Anu." The white orbs met that blue gaze like water. "I’ve already lingered too long here." Truly, lingering for too long anywhere was dangerous for those in the vicinity. With a last bow, the woman backed away from the boarder respectfully before turning to continue her search. "I hope we will meet again—and in better circumstances." That smile was still upon her maw as the black female disappeared back into the foliage, the fluid movements carrying her like a shadow into certain doom.

[/html]
[html]

It was unfortunate that Dahlia must face such sadness and loss. Though her connection to their members were few and she did not know their leaders, Anu felt sympathetic. She could imagine, vividly, how it could feel to loose a member to such violence. But it was not Cwmfen’s fault that Mati had been hurt. She had not been the one to bring fear to her heart and dreams. Anu could see the guilt that played in the words the black-coated woman spoke. Anu shook her head slightly, disagreeing and expressing how she had done nothing to bring this onto Mati, or her family.

She felt her back straiten, and a small smile found the corners of her mouth. The understanding that she was met with was not something Anu was familiar with. She hadn’t found herself defending and guarding often, and she briefly remembered the night she found the Phoenix Valley wolfess walking the line of the territory. Her aggression had not been seen with such an understanding eye. This warrior knew though, it seemed, that Anu had a place and a job. It was her place and duty to see the threat and protect her family from it.

Silence found her voice, and stood as the not so strange wolfess did. In her heart Anu did not want to ask her to leave, but her mind spoke of how it was for the best. There could be consequences to running her off of Crimson Dreams lands Anu feared that she would send her away and into the arms of the father that she searching for. What he would do to her she did not know, but she held fear for the Dahlian. Sorrow surrounded her again, and Anu gave a heavy nod before speaking I hope so too Cwmfen. Anu did hope to see her again, and hoped that she would be not just alive but whole.

this was made by James, <333
[/html]