puppets in a greater game
[html]

Ayita yawned she hadn't left the house for a few days since she arrived she had kept herself locked in her room. She wondered more about the place as she opened her door and raced out into the open lands of the out side. She looked around and changed form from her werewolf form to her natural wolven form. She hated the way she looked in other forms in honesty she felt ugly.

Ayita looked around as she walked. The place seemed nice but she wasn't sure what to think about the two she had met on coming here. She felt like they could almost careless about the loners looking for a home. Though she didn't know them enough to make a real good judgment.

"Man I'm going to need something to do." She said. Maybe she could find a small meal that she could take out on her own to bring back to the house as a contribution. For three days she had been doing nothing for the pack so it was about time now that she was rested.

She looked around ok she had to find something to do right now.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

Another trip, ah, these trips to the fallen city were just annoying now. Most of the rooms in Leroy's house had beds but there was still some that required their mattress to be lifted off the ground, be all means if they liked the floor he wont build one. Holding the bag close to his shoulder the bi colored male was heading to a clearing that has seemed to become his work site, that is besides the building of their seven bedroom house. sigh, Leroy didn't get to sleep with Svara as much anymore, though this isn't to be taken in a perverted way. He grown use to her smell and thus he gave her a very comfy queen size bed with that in mind.

Blinking his red eyes looked around to see the female from before, she stopped and it appeared she was looking for something. Brows pushed together in confusion but Leroy was already heading in the direction of the new member anyway, curly tail was mid height like usually as he pushed past a tree with his deep voice breaking the air. "You've been locked up, thought you might have went and ran away.." Walking past the girl the mason stopped and red eyes looked at her before moving to his work site, giving her a silent invitation to follow.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita hadn't had much time to think before a familiar scent. She looked up and smiled Ah it was him she could hardly remember his name. She watched as he walked by her stopping to say a few words then giving her a look. She followed swiftly behind. "I was very tired and I was resting."

She looked at him with her crystal blue eyes. She wondered what he was doing out here. "So what are you doing?" She inquired. She wanted to do something or at least sit and talk with someone maybe he was a lot friendlier then she had first thought.

"Oh Thanks for carrying me." She said as she looked away. Great she was an idiot, what a dumb line that was. She smiled to herself as she took the moment to look around a bit. She was hoping to find some friends family maybe a lover she was getting older. Older ick that was scaring the crap out of her.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

He could her the girl quickly follow behind him, his ear's turning at her words that made him roll his red eyes. She reminded him of a youngster by the way she was acting, then again she has been hiding away for about three days. "I believe it..." She could barely walk when she came here so saying she had too rest wouldn't be a lie.

Shifting the bag on his shoulders Leroy glanced back at her question, he had a smart comment but he almost forgot she doesn't know that he builds. "Heading to my work site, well the place I build stuff." His rough voice like always left his throat, watching ahead as his spiky hair fell in front of his eyes. The small clearing between the trees had his axe with a bunch of left over wood along with fresh wood to be use.

Blinking he was kinda surprised to hear her thanks. Coming to a stop the husky shrugged the bag off and dropped it to the ground before he glanced back at the blue eyed girl, brows pushed together as he answered her thank you. "your welcome?..what's your name again anyway?" He might have sounded rude but not seeing here around made him forget, but he raised as she looked away.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita watched she wasn't good at this sort of thing and she wanted to find away some how to help the pack. Maybe he could teach her to do something. She smiled to herself that would require her to like her other form more.

She looked at his stuff as he walked around it a bit. This was kinda weird she had never been in a pack or a family what every they considered themselves like this. "Oh umm Ayita." She said trying to keep her answers short she wasn't sure if he was much for conversation or if he was like the other that met with her who told her to shut it. She shrugged sitting herself down as she looked at him watching him.

"I'm not sure if I ever caught your name." She said as she looked at him. God he was rather dashing. She wasn't used to beds or a tight family group. She wasn't used to anything here yet. She missed her home and she missed her old life though maybe this would give her a chance to earn her own way and prove her own worth. Maybe give her the chance to have pups.

"Did you build the house I was brought to?" She asked.

[/html]