Old McDonald Had a Farm
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/n ... ottoms.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:350px; border:1px #bdee23 solid; font-size:11px; font-family:tahoma; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">
I hope this is okay! >.< This is only my second time starting, and I'm not sure I did so great in my joining thread, either. ;P
---

In the number of days since Eliza had officially joined Dahlia de Mai, she hadn't seen many of her pack members. This was likely as much her fault as theirs, as she had not been very adventurous in exploring her new surroundings as of yet -- the scent of the strange water still hung heavy in the air the couple of times she had considered moving away from the Southern territory where she had entered, and she had tried, almost superstitiously, to avoid it.

The isolation from other wolves was strange, coming from a pack as large and sprawling as hers had been; she hadn't been alone like this very much in her life, aside from on her quick-moving trek up to 'Souls. Restlessness plagued her as she had no assigned duties to attend to. Over the few days, she had hunted casually to sustain herself in this time, but mostly she had been wandering around the ruins of the human town not far from where she had entered the pack lands to keep herself busy. Eliza was pretty sure it was named "Berwick," which was just sort of funny sounding in her opinion.

She had shifted into her Optime form not long after she came across town, as that form was more appropriate for moving around and manipulating things in the abandoned human settlement. She spent the subsequent days exploring idly, staying in whatever shelter was available when she felt ready to cease her wandering for the day. The solitary female looked not unlike a tall, slender ghost, haunting the place she had last lived, quiet and pale and seeming somewhat lonely simply by virtue of being alone. Her nomadic path through the town was a new experience for her, for she got to stay inside of buildings, which she had never done for any significant period of time before. It was not necessarily how she wished to live, though, so she hoped she would find someone to ask about denning practices soon.

Being in Optime was a luxury -- she had performed most of her given tasks in Lupus form, as the form was advantageous for the type of things she typically had to do. Since she was not shifted into her two-legged form often, she was always surprised at how dexterous and tall she became. The shift in perspective was truly jarring.

She had spent most of the current day exploring one of the derelict farmhouses on the edges of town, curious about the tools which still remained, laid out ready for work in a morning that would likely never again come. Idly, she fingered a pitch fork, testing the balance and heft of it. She had always fought, when necessary, in Lupus form, but the idea of fighting in Optime with implements rather than claws and teeth was intriguing. She didn't know the tool's original use, but it's prongs were wicked and intimidating, and it seemed interestingly, dangerously weapon-like to her.

[/html]
00c- Looks fine to me, sorry for the wait...

Sankor had moved away from his home and off towards the outskirts of the old rural community within the packlands. Of course there was nothing left but the debris of the human world but it was generally a quite and lovely place and he didn't mind the time he spent alone walking the fields and old roads. Today though it seemed that he wasn't so lucky to find himself alone, instead he caught the scent of a stranger.. yet the scent of the pack was slowly penetrating her own personal scent and changing it to something stronger. He sighed to himself and turned towards the scent.

Normally he would have turned away, atleast the way he'd been feeling lately but this stranger was someone he hadn't met yet and that idea made him push forward even if he really didn't want to. The male smiled to himself and hoped that he could push past the emotions that held him down lately. His ebony tipped paws moved after the scent of the girl and he knew soon that he would be upon her hiding place, if she was hiding.

It turned out though in moments that she had not been hiding. He spotted the girl exploring along the barn in the farm. His tail gave a short wag as he barked for her attention. He continued on along the way until he was closer to the stranger. Calling out he asked, "And who might you be miss?" his voice somewhat cheery as he waited to see what she had to say.