Oh this isn't good
Poor Ty, he had been known for stumbling into unfortunate situations many, many times, and today was no exception. What had begun as a daily walk through the backwoods of Phoenix Valley ended up being a run for his life. Ty had been out on a run, a usual run, as he loved to do, ducking and weaving in between the trees, changing from optime to wolf form and back again to maneuver better. However, he had stopped to catch his breath, and was now sitting on a rock, just attempting to get some air. He liked pushing himself to the limit of his ability, it made him a little stronger each time. He secretly wanted to be a scout, so he ran every day to quicken his time from one side of the valley to as far as he could get that day. A combination of his light frame and his training in parkour allowed him to maneuver a forest quite quickly.

However, today, in his spot to sit and catch his breath, he heard a loud roar as he whipped his head around to see a gigantic grizzly bear staring him down. Not too far away, Ty could see a cave with some bear cubs poking their heads out of the hole, and Ty immediately caught onto why the great grizzly was mad. He was way too close to this bear's children, and she didn't like that kind of threat at all. Ty had no training in low speech,so he couldn't really explain to the bear he meant no harm, and the large beast lunged at Ty with all of her girth, intending to physically crush Ty. However, Ty's muscles reacted opposite the grizzly's in pure defense, rolling away from the hulking beast's lunge. As soon as Ty regained footing from the roll, he took off running, not wanting to continue this confrontation.

With Ty's training and practice, he might have stood a remote chance in fighting this beast, but it was slim. This particular bear was huge, the size of a male bear, and was obviously ready to tear Ty's head off, Ty guessed it was hungry as well, and he didn't want to test how desperate it was for a kill. He had seen what a bear had done to Jefferson and that this bear had cubs, ad neither one of those things were good choices with fighting the bear, so running was a much better option. However, while Ty was agile, and his parkour skills could keep him one step ahead of the bear, the bear could simply power through all the brush, and was gaining on the fleet-footed but tired wolf. After all, he had already been running for a while, and he could feel his muscles straining to push on, the sweat drenching his fur as he avoided the sharp teeth and brute swipes, he couldn't keep this up forever. He had to find a way to get away from the bear in a way that the bear couldn't follow, or he would have to stand and fight, and hope for a bit of luck when fighting it.

However, that option came up sooner then he expected, Ty saw it just before he came up to it, a cliff side came up before he really had a chance to stop. There was absolutely no way for him to stop completely at this momentum, so he had no choice but to jump and hope for a safe landing. Taking a deep breath, he felt himself lift off the ground and into the air, looking down onto what he was going to fall on. His eyes widened as he realized what he was going to fall on. While it wasn't downright going to kill him or hurt him, it still probably wouldn't be the most comfy of landings. It was about a 15 foot drop, but it was into a big pile of leaves, not all that cushy of a landing, but still enough where he wouldn't break anything. Ty only had time to let out a "Oh craaaaaaaaaaaap!!!" as he plummeted into the leaves with a loud 'thump', the leaves ruffled up around him as he landed.

The bear at this point had stopped following him and went back to it's cubs, letting Ty rest and lick his wounds, which were nothing more then a few scrapes and scratches from the trees and bushes he ran by.
[html]

occ- -YAY Coyote Alert! Big GrinDD (200+)

No one had ever warned Vexx of venturing to other pack territories, even though it was kind of standard knowledge to not do that. He just felt like being someplace that wasn't Inferni or an unclaimed territory. Those places were getting boring, as Vexx had already been to them time and time again. The hybrid was looking for a little more interesting stuff to happen into his life. He wasn't one of those clumsy people, so he knew how to stay quiet. He crept through the countryside like he wasn't even there.

However he was there, and so was someone else. He heard a yell coming from an undecipherable direction. He looked around but all seemed still. He still kept quiet, but he quickened his pace as he looked for the source of the sound. He walked and walked, his eyes darting everywhere, when he ran into a pile of leaves. He was forced onto his butt and his eyes were shut for a quick second.

When he opened his eyes, the pile was still there, minus a few leaves. He snorted at the leaf pile and stood up. "Stupid leaves." He went to step right on the leaves, when he heard a slurping sound. The hybrid walked around the pile to find a wolf sitting on the other side! He stood still, frozen in a state of shock, with nowhere to run.

[/html]
OOC: oh goody!

Ty simply sat up and gave a small cheerful laugh when he heard the words 'stupid leaves' and joked in before the other wolf was about to stomp on them. "Well, we leaves resent that!" He said as he sat up while the coyote jumped back in shock at another living being rustling around in the leaves. Sitting up, he chuckled again as he brushed the leaves out of his fur, seeing as how they were now lodged all over him. "Alright...remind me to warn people that this is a mother grizzly bear's territory and that it's a REALLY bad idea to come around here...she's got cubs and everything. Very protective, very caring for her kids! Ahhh...that's actually something to be admired nowadays, ot all animals care for their kids like that...hoo! What a rush..."

Ty wasn't usually over talkative like this, but right now he had a lot of adrenaline pumping through his body right now, you could see it in his eyes that he was still in the chase. Although it was frightening, terrifying even to be chased by the mother grizzly bear, he couldn't help but be glad and excited that all his practice in freerunning had paid off, even when he was tired he could still stay just out of the bear's reach, which was exciting for him. However, it was at that point that Ty realized he didn't know the wolf he was talking to, and he cocked his head, the guy even smelled slightly different.

"Oh! You're new!" He said with a small grin as he came to the realization. He got to his feet and continued to brush the leaves off of himself, making a few more glances at the new person he just met. "Well, where are my manners today? I'm Ty...and you are?" He asked politely as he stuck out his hand to shake, as he was in optime form.
[html]

It was understandable that he was on edge. He was not only a cranky old man with a single eye and arm, but he had a few unruly creatures out for his head and a few others monitoring his every move. A pack member or two had their own opinions of him; Jefferson easily remembered who it was he trusted, and many of the faces he'd met recently did not fall under that category. Regardless, his patrolling of borders had been leisurely until the point that a scream reached his ears, at which point the cyclops froze. He'd mentored Ty when the talkative little boy had been a pup, thus the scream was instantly recognized. Before he could even begin to move, however, the scent of Inferni also caught his senses, and the one-armed guardian immediately launched into a run, bristling and snarling as he went.

He might have been older than most, but his senses had yet to start failing: the Patriarch hastened onto the scene as Ty smilingly greeted their little visitor, a coyote of some sort reeking of Inferni at all ends. Needless to say, the cyclops was hardly as welcoming as his former apprentice: fangs bared and claws extracted, he showed no mercy with his appearance at a coyote of the opposing clan. Didn't he know Phoenix Valley and Inferni were on very bad terms? Stepping behind Tyrone, the one-eyed devil laid his single hand on the boy's shoulder as he moved between them, grim-faced. "Yes, and be quick. Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you here?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ndcopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: It's okay I join right?
Skylar was looking for her brother. It had been a while since she had seen him so she figured she should at least see if he was still alive. Like usual she was in her Luperci form, white poets shirt hanging large on her body and a leather belt around her mid section. The grey coyote girl had a small smile on her face. She had been happy since leaving Inferni. Her little plot was going great, and it would be fun to hang around there. She had washed away the scent the moment she had left, tedermind to keep her Inferni visits her little secret.

Moving deeper into Phoenix Valley she had a happy smile plastered on her face. It wasn't as if that much had happened, but she had been happy with it none the less. This Jael Character wasn't to bad either...
Skylar stopped as she saw her brother. It was the other Coyote that made her bite her lip. Inferni in Phoenix valley? They were such a moody bunch she didn't think they would leave their own home. Her brother of course was to sweet of a heart to be sour towards any. When Skylar saw Jefferson join the sence things went bad to worse for the Inferni member. Thinking on her toes she jogged right into the situation and flung herself at the Inferni Member. "Oh! You've come looking for me dear Friend!" She exclaimed looking straight into the Inferni members eyes her back to Jefferson she winked. "I thought I'd never see you again." She here she was playing her games, not that anyone would know except the inferni member she hoped like to play along.

[/html]
[html]

occ- -:O Uh oh. -cranky old man alert- XD (300+)

The wolf hiding behind the leaves sprung up and started talking like crazy. Sure he was cool, but they guy was a little talkative. He was running his mouth about getting chased by a mother bear and her cubs, and he was laughing about it and talking about what a rush it was. Vexx lowered his head shyly as the wolf continued on with his little speech. "You're crazy man," the hybrid said with a smile.

The wolf introduced himself as Ty and smiled. This guy was someone that Vexx liked. He wasn't too scary and that was something the young coyote was glad for. Vexx was a little shy around strangers and was very easy broken when snapped at. Whenever anyone shouted at him or was angry at him he'd immediately get uncomfortable and upset, much like a small child would. Vexx wasn't really grown up, as he'd lost his memory and of anything he was ever taught.

Which didn't help when a brownish wolf ran up demanding the young boy's identity and the reason for his being here. Of course when the one eyed wolf snapped at him Vexx immediately when into submission, lying on the ground belly down, ears flat on his head, covering his partly blind eyes with his paws. "I was lost I swear!" Vexx shouted, almost sobbing out of being scared to death by this older male. "I came out and got lost! Don't kill me, I didn't do anything I swear! Please don't kill me!" He peeked up with his bright blue eyes, seeing nothing but blobs of color since he was looking up in broad daylight. Vexx preferred being out at night because he could see amazingly well.

Out of nowhere Vexx was picked up by a strange wolf and imeediately was confused. It seemed like he was being saved? Oh well, he went along with it. By keeping total quiet that is.

[/html]
Ty's situation had changed drastically to utter confusion. He had been having the beginnings of a pleasant conversation when all of a sudden Jefferson and his sister had burst out of the forest, Jefferson apparantly showing agression towards the guy and his sister apparantly knowing him. And already this brought up more questions then it did answers. Ty had no idea that inferni and Phoenix Valley were at odds, be that as it may, he wouldn't have cared either way. This unamed coyote was obviously confused about it too, why else would he have come here alone?

Not wanting this scene to get any worse then it already was, he spoke up as he walked into the middle of the conflict, moving in front of Jefferson again, so he was between him and the new guy and now his sister. He raised his arms in confusion and said. "All right, all right, let's just settle down here. It looks like the new guy is about to have a heart attack, let's back up a few steps here...if we're too loud that Grizzly bear might just jump down the hill to shut us up!" He said as he turned to Jefferson. "Do you got a grudge against this guy? It certainly doesn't look like he has one with you." He then turned to his sister and said "You know that guy?"

Ty was a peaceful person, although an accomplished fighter, he didn't like bringing things to violence without talking it out first, and this was one of those moments. The ferocity in Jefferson's eyes were intimidating, but Ty knew him, and he wasn't afraid of what Jefferson could to do him, which was saying a lot for Ty's confidence, as he used to be horribly frightened of an angry Jefferson.
[html]

Skylar appeared rather quickly, an unexpected surprise that the cyclops evidently find pleasure in, as proven by the stone-faced expression he maintained. She was young and reckless, and but he knew her well; Jefferson was far from any idiots she'd ever dealt with, but it became obvious to him that she thought herself much more clever than was in actuality. He snorted and frowned, peering down at the coyote after it had fallen into a heap on the ground, only to whine and beg and give Skylar the most clueless look that only verified his suspicions further. Not only that, but Ty suddenly jumped into a pacifist mentality (he'd always been a bit blissfully ignorant) and the whole situation began a spiral that the cyclops needed to quickly remedy.

"Enough, all of you," he groaned, running a hand through his hair. The first course of action was their intruder, at whom Jefferson sighed and motioned at. "Get up, you're not going to die. Who are you? Don't you know your clan and Phoenix Valley are on bad terms?" Why was he showing mercy? Was it because Ty and Skylar were standing right there? He scratched at his nose and sent a rather pointed, knowing glance at Skylar quickly, brashly dismissing her efforts as useless without a word. Why she would defend an Inferni man he didn't know, but Jefferson was slowing becoming aware that she wasn't the child she had once been and that he had little reason to trust her anymore. His gaze returned to Ty, however, only then recalling the scream he'd heard before. "There's a bear in the area? What happened?" If his former apprentice had a run-in with a grizzly, he'd been lucky to get away. For the one-armed Jefferson, he hadn't been quite as fortunate.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ndcopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: bloopbloop goes the fishie

Skylar held the leaned back from the coyote and sat back on her knees. She really was just doing the poor chap a favor. As she saw it the whole fued with Inferni could stop...if Inferni would stop getting so cranky. Maybe they needed to get some booze. Of course the coyote went along with it, but his face kinda gave away his bewilderment. Did no one know how to play along now a days? Sitting back on her rump she gave her brother a 'what are you all hyped up' look.

The mention of a bear made Skylar chuckle. "Well here my great brother is terrified of a small little bear and he says he could take on pirates." She teased with one of her impish grins. Looking at the Coyote beside her skin winked again. Shrugging she gave her brother another look when he questioned her. "Yup sure do! He's my best friend! We were on the same ship weren't we my dear friend!" Skylar looked over to the other boy. If he went along with it then she would play it out even farther, if not then well he could always take Jefferson.

Watching the scarred one eyed wolf push a hand through his hair she frowned. "Jeff you should really take a day off." Skylar said with concern. She loved the leader, how could she not? She loved her Papa, and Iskata equally. Though her brother had been closer to the male, it didn't make her feel like he was any less family to her. Pursing her lips, she figured that Jefferson already knew her little scam, but her brother was clueless as ever. Oh she loved to tease him when she could. The tables had turned with age she wasn't very shy anymore.

[/html]
[html]

occ- - Oh noez D: I guess you should reply to maintenance to get that post removed? :3

The one-eyed wolf told him to get up, and assured him he wasn't going to die. That was a relief to Vexx, but the wolf still wanted to know his name. "I- I'm Vexx, sir. I had no idea about this little tussle that our packs are having." Vexx tried to look as earnest as he could, trying to get this wolf to believe the truth.

The three others went back and forth, talking about things Vexx didn't really understand. Everytime someone said something all the hybrid did was nod in agreement. He just wanted to be ignored just for a little while. It would have helped him regain his composure and suck up his little wussy attitude.

So the older wolf's name was Jeff. He'd have to make a note on that for later. Right now, he was trying to stay calm, although he wasn't doing a very good job. He kept focusing on the brown man's many scars and bum leg. He knew it wasn't polite to stare, but he just couldn't help it. If the guy got in that many fights, the coyote wouldn't have stood a chance.

[/html]
I guess so >.> I think I can post now....

Ty sighed as everyone had begun to calm down, soon followed by explanations. Ty already knew that Skylar was lying through her teeth, he could tell by the confusion plastered on the coyote's face, and that fact his sister had winked at the little wolf, a fairly easy thing to read. He frowned at his sister's explanation, giving her a 'you aren't fooling anyone' look before responding to her jeers. "Bears and pirates are entirely different to fight, and I'm not going to fight and possibly kill a mother bear, even if I do have a chance to do so." He said in a sudden serious tone, not enjoying his sister's jeers about his former life fighting pirates. It was true, he was a good fighter, and had the scars to prove it, but he wasn't just going to fight every challenge that came at him.

When Jefferson told the coyote that Infernis and Phoenix Valley were at odds, Ty was shocked at first, but then realized that this might have been what his father may have been upset about. But why on Earth were Phoenix Valley and infernis at odds? It's not like he saw open warfare between the two, this was actually the first time he even caught wind of the idea. He'd have to talk to Jefferson about why the two packs weren't on good terms. Apparantly this little coyote had no idea of the conflict either.

Turning to Jefferson, Ty explained himself. "Why yes Jefferson, there is a mother bear and her cubs up on that mountain there." He said as he extended his finger in the direction he had run from. "A really big one too, about the size of a male Grizzly, very protective too. I was taking a rest ear there cave, apparently the mother was threatened by my appearance and chased me away." He said. "A powerful one she was, I got out of there by the skin of my teeth..." Ty had heard of Jefferson's entanglement with a beast like that, but he'd never said anything about it, due to Jefferson's concern, he guessed that Jefferson had a hard time with that encounter. "She wouldn't follow me much farther, so I'm guessing the mother bear was just protecting her children, she's not after wolf meat."
[html]

All three of the whelps gave him relatively clueless looks at the concept of their pack and Inferni opposing, at which the great cyclops sighed audibly and frowned. Ty and Skylar were DaVinci's brats; they'd both met with him by now. How had it not come up in conversation, especially considering how much the silver-furred idiot mused and dreamt about Ryan day by day? What the hell were they talking about if it somehow never came up? As for the Inferni boy, well, Gabriel didn't strike the Patriarch as being the incredibly social or outgoing type, and most likely the clan was in a similar state as his own. The less who knew, the better: less people to come snarling at the doorstep, in the end.

"Oh yes, I'd love to take a day off," the cyclops muttered bitterly, turning a pointed gaze at the girl. "But if I did that, I'd be leaving the pack to your dreamer of a father for twenty-four hours." Jefferson had enough manners to know that there was no need to sass DaVinci, especially because he didn't have the enjoyment of the subleader's company to laugh at and argue with as they always did. His kids knew they were friends; they were probably very accustomed to Jefferson and DaVinci snapping at each other all in fun. There was a level of seriousness to it all, but the friendship between the two had reached some point where they could argue to the death but somehow still take pleasure in it. The brute did notice Vexx's gape at the many scars and gashes that uncomfortably adorned the one-armed man's body, but said nothing and turned to Ty instead. "We should clear the area," he scowled, gruesome memories furrowing his brow. "Last time I fought with a bear, she lunched on my leg. Get moving." He motioned at the two with his good arm, then turned his gaze back to Vexx. "...If you want to stay until she's gotten some distance, fine," the cyclops muttered, but the sharpness of his green eye leaked of distrust.

[/html]