thread title missing
[html]

The woman cocked an ear towards her friend as she heard him mutter something under his breath. Just what it was, she wasn't sure, but it didn't seem ill-mannered so Asariel wasn't concerned. She turned her head, brunette waves falling over her face. She really should cut it. Her blue and green eyes watched Ty curiously. "What was that, Mister Ty?" she inquired, completely curious and well-meaning. In the event it was something not-nice, well...she could always leave.

"...It seems like you have something to say, but something is stopping you. Got something on your mind?" She almost cringed as he asked that question. It was the exact question she was hoping to avoid, but you don't always get what you want. "Well," she started, taking a moment to hesitate. Did she really want to tell him and ruin her chances? Yes, she must. It wouldn't be fair to him if she didn't. "I'm sorry, Ty. I don't think I've led you on or anything, but in the event I have, I'm sorry. I'm deeply attracted to you -- and many others should be as well, you've got a wonderful personality and you're physically attractive -- but I don't know. I don't feel good about this. In fact I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. See, I met this other guy a while back and...I dunno. There's something about him that I really like. I almost feel drawn to him but I don't quite understand everything...Maybe I was looking to see if I felt the same way with someone else or if it was just him," Asariel stopped talking then, realizing that she was indeed dumping a load on Ty and that's not what she wanted to do.

"I'm sorry."

[/html]
Ty's first reaction was a small chuckle, in a way that showed he wasn't quite sure how to take that all in. He was rather flattered by her confession that she thought him very attractive. That is when she told him about the other man that she was also drawn to, he didn't know who it was, but she admitted that she liked two people. Ty kept silent for a minute, trying to think about what to say, trying again to be as tactful as he could. But this was even touchier then before, he knew she liked him, he didn't know about that other person that she liked, so he had to think of a compromise.

Finally, after some debate, Ty spoke again, now shaky, even blushing a little, but he remained some level of composure, and confidence. "W...well...I don't know if the other guy has made it clear he likes you back, but I do think you are an attractive woman....very attractive... He stopped, taking another breath before speaking. "I'm about as lost as you are with this, so I'll leave it as it is, but if you want to find out if you feel that way with anyone else...I guess you could give it a shot with me." He said with a small shrug. "I don't want to change your mind for you though, so do what you feel is right."
[html]

Asariel flushed beneath her fur again and tittered with more nervous laughter, twiddling with her thumbs. She began wondering why she had dumped all of that on poor Ty in the first place. She flushed more as she heard him start talking. Oh, here it comes, she thought with dread. Nothing good could come of this now! But then, she was caught completely off guard as he gave her full permission to test her feelings out on him. Her gaze snapped up and she stared at him, silently inquiring as to why he would want to do that. Why would he want to set himself up for that?

Deep down, in her subconscious, Asariel knew that he would end up hurt in the long run. There was just something about Lysander that was completely captivating, and no matter how hard the young woman tried, she just couldn't escape it. Do as she felt was right? Well...she knew telling him that she didn't want to do this was right, but the idea was just too tempting. "Well, I suppose I'll figure things out for myself with you, then." She offered a warm, charming smile. This was getting easy.

[/html]
"Hey, it's worth a shot." Ty said with a shrug and a smile. "If you don't try, you'll end up living your whole life wondering...maybe. And I'll get to test my feelings out as well." He added with a small charming smile. "And hey, if we're proven wrong, then that's just fine, I'm sure we can go back to being friends."

Ty said this with absolute truth, as he wasn't too sure about this relationship as well, while Ty didn't have any other woman waiting for him, he didn't really feel any huge feeling of 'love' with Asariel, course, he didn't really know what true love felt like. He was pretty sure this wasn't it, this was more of attraction, simple lust for another. And seeing as how she saw that this was more of a 'friends with benefits' as well, Ty figured they could have their fun, then part their separate ways, and no more would become of it; But who really knew what would become of the future? Perhaps Ty would fall head over heels for this woman, deep down, he sort of knew that wasn't going to happen, but a fling like might just be the confidence boost he needed to go try and find himself a real mate. He poked around in the dirt and chuckled at his own thoughts. A fling, how exciting.
[html]

I'm gonna wrap this up and then maybe we can start a more recent one soon, mkay? It'll be interesting enough with Asariel, Ty, and Lysander all in the same area at the pack meeting xD

Asariel smiled briefly at Ty, but it soon disappeared. Her feelings of guilt constantly kept nipping her in the back of her mind, telling her that this was wrong and that she shouldn't be doing this, etc. etc. And, she very well knew that she shouldn't. She was 95% sure she didn't have true feelings for Ty, that it was just lust. The want that everyone shared, the want to have companionship and a warm body to lay next to at night. In fact, the more the woman thought about it, the more positive she was that it wasn't actual love. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Her thoughts wandered once again towards Lysander, the dark, yet humorous, brooding Husky. She was attracted to him, but again, how would she know for sure? Having no experience with real love in her lifetime she was just lost and confused. Who knew what would happen in the future? But she kept feeling drawn towards that man...she frowned. It was actually starting to frustrate her. She looked outside as a small ray of sunshine was able to force its way through the heavy clouds. "I'm sorry Ty, but I've just remembered something I've gotta do." Her face showed concern for this 'thing' that must be done. In reality she didn't have anything that needed doing, she just needed to be alone somewhere with her thoughts. "I'll see you around, okay?" She smiled warmly at him, then stood up and stretched. "Goodbye. Thank you for the company." She trotted away, through the wet grass and into the thick forest.

[/html]
alright, sounds fine to me

Ty was confused when Asariel got up and ran out, was it something he said? He frowned and nodded slowly to nobody in particular, maybe she was just nervous about the prospect of this little fling. It brought Ty to a long, cold, silence, apart from the pattering of the rain. Ty simply reflected on what had been said here, and what both of them had felt. This bit of lust that they both had for one another, strange enough that she said anything, stranger that he responded positively.

However, Ty was also chuckling slightly about what had happened, he just said he would have a relationship with a woman who already was interested in another man, it was certainly funny to him. Ty of course, was simply going with the flow of things, but he had that glint in his eye. That strange, concentrated glint that meant the gears in Ty's head were moving, that a plan was coming into formation, that he was creating something in his head that would play out later. He saw that look in Asariel's eye when she mentioned the other person she was attracted to, and already knew what was going on, but he wouldn't say anything about it until she wanted to.

Many people thought at first impression that Ty was ignorant, foolish, and uninformed. but many people didn't look close enough, he was carefree, but no idiot. There was more going on in Ty's head then people believed, and there were times when Ty knew more ten he let on. This was one of those occasions.

Ty then chuckled again to himself and looked outside, and watched the rain fall, he'd move when it ended, as he was wet enough already.