Practice makes perfect
Ty had not been shy to admit he was a trained and talented fighter in optime form, as a sailor his ship had come across shaolin monks in Asia who had taught him ad his crew mates how to fight in exchange for some trading goods. However, unlike the other sailors, who had simply took learning how to fight for granted, Ty took a bit of fondness to their fighting styles as arts, as that is what they were to him. What those wolves knew about fighting, and what the humans who made the martial arts before them, had made quite a beautiful thing. Ty had been slightly entranced by their foreign teachings and culture, their morals and ethics so much different from his own. He had learned what he could for as log as he was there, and now that he was in Pheonix Valley, he would keep some of those teachings to heart, especially his fighting talent. Despite his shorter and lighter stature than most, he was slightly larger than a coyote, he was still an incredibly formidable fighter, and he had the scars to prove it. On the seas he was praised for his talents as a warrior at sea, felling many a pirate or bandit that attacked his ship, being one of the best fighters out on the ocean.

However, those days had passed where he needed to be actively ready to fight at a moment's notice, Ty now lived in peaceful Pheonix Valley, where the only really violence he had to practice was hunting, although he would admit he wasn't a fantastic hunter. However, Ty still liked keeping his skills as a fighter in optime form intact. Ty was still a talented and lethal fighter in hand-to-hand combat with other wolves, being able to take out wolves bigger than himself, and he still enjoyed practicing what he was taught. He didn't see the Tai Chi he was taught by the monks as simply a way to defend himself, he saw it also as very calming, peaceful way to relax, although he hardly considered himself a master of it, after all, he was only a year and a half old, he could only learn so much.

However, he found himself practicing it in Firefly Fields, slowly swaying and moving, flowing in body motion. He almost danced with the wind, in appearance, it was beautiful. The way he swayed with the wind as he practiced was entrancing to any who watched, his attempt to unify his mind, body, and spirit was impressive, to say the least. He continued swaying and weaving with the flow of the wind, simply passing time, after all, he had plenty to spare.
Pendzez had been in the Firefly Fields for some hour or so. Since he went there, he hadn't returned to his little home. He had been busy with Rendall as her mentor lately, which he was happy to be as. However, he wanted his mind to reconnect. His mind need to set itself back into place. He was pleased to be a mentor, but it has it's tiring moments. His mind was scattered into three or four pieces, which are wondering in his consciousness and his soul has to put them together again.

He sat on his knees, his hands in his lap and his eyes closed, his mind absent, therefore his hearing, sight, and voice were absent, deep inside his mind where they would be needed the most. He dove into his mind, where his soul was trying to find the scattered pieces of his mind that separated. It happens from time to time, he didn't seem to bothered by it, but when people tried to say something to him, they might as well talk to a brick wall because they aren't going to get an answer. He just sat there on his knees, putting his mind back together.
Ty suddenly halted in his practice, and one of his ears twitched slightly, he couldn't put his finger on it, but he began to suspect someone was there. To be honest, he'd been suspecting someone was there for a while, but he had simply put it out of his mind. But that feeling hadn't gone away, he knew someone was there, he could just feel it in the air. Stopping his practice altogether, he called out into the winds "Is someone there?"

He stood and waited for a response, but he couldn't help but wonder the person was doing there, and even if they were even watching him. He wasn't being very loud, or noticeable, but he never really knew who was watching nowadays, it seemed like people just popped up even if he wanted to be alone. WAiting in the silence, he spoke out agian, but this time a little louder, so hopefully he was heard "Hello?" He called out, then waited for a response. He took a few steps forward, and almost tripped on the person, two people almost next to each other, and neither had noticed the other, how about that. Ty looked down at the apparently meditating Pendzez and smiled, so much for not knowing how.
Pendzez continued to search his missing pieces of his mind. He had only one found and put in the right place. He had been running around, finding the missing pieces in his alternative world of souls. There was everything there that Souls had. Mainly running around in his memory bank. He was jumping through a multitude of memory places to find his mind pieces. His soul then saw what was darkness. A dark entity that was residing deep within his consciousness that he didn't want to re-surface. This entity is what was he called the hatred to rogues, but it's something far worse. May kill rogues, but he would have lost himself, he would kill everyone he knows and loves. He didn't want to arise.

Soon after, he had found every piece that were scattered across his memories. That done, he snapped back into his normal body. His eyes opened and sight returned. His mouth opened and his voice returned, his ears flickered and his hearing returned. He was back in the real world. He rejuvenated after that little search, taking in a few breathes and relaxed his muscles. He looked over to find that Ty was standing near him. "Oh, Ty. Didn't know you were there."
"I could say the same about you, I didn't even noticed you were here until I nearly tripped over you." Ty said with a small chuckle. "I've been here for a while, I'm not sure how I missed that bright white coat of yours now either." He rolled back into the fields as he talked, plopping a rather clumsy seating position to talk to Pendzez.

Aside from Jefferson and his father, Pendzez was the only other male wolf that Ty knew, everyone else he had met was female. Now he didn't mind that one bit, but sometimes he had felt like he didn't really have a guy friend his age around here, until he met Pendzez that is. However, that rose another issue, he didn't really know a lot about Pendzez, sure, he knew his past, but Ty hadn't shared that much of his own, And yet he wanted to know more about this white wolf, because he felt a connection with him, now he knew why. "So...was that mediation you were doing? Or something along those lines? You were certainly in a trance."
Pendzez watched as the other male sat down next to him. He heard the remark about his white pelt. Pendzez laughed. Yeah, he was white, he stuck out a dog in a cats only club. He gave a little chuckle at the irony of the thought. He already thought Ty as a good friend. Apart from Da and Jeffers, sort of, Ty was good friend. He felt that the two had connections. He only hoped it wasn't very close connections.

Pendzez listened to what the other male asked about... the so called meditation that the male seemed to have preformed. "Well, it was kind of meditation. The old Samurais used to do it to honor and praise someone, but I do it to recalibrate my mind. It breaks into piece and I have to put them back together. During that, I cannot hear, speak, or see because my consciousness is absent from the body. Sounds odd, but... well, you know. So, how are you?"
"Yes, I have heard of that." Ty said with a smile as he recalled some of his travels. "When I was a mercenary, I met a fellow who used that kind of meditation every time he went into battle." Nodding lightly as he spoke. He had never used that meditation before, but he'd always wanted to try, there were so many types of meditation though, and he didn't really know the one he practiced. Nevertheless, Ty continued listening to the conversation, and the other male asked him how he was.

To that both of his ears twitched as another gust of wind blew by then, making the grass around him dance lightly. He then gave a small pondering face to the sky before answering "Well...I'm doing pretty well, I still don't have any real job here in Pheonix Valley, so I've been pretty lazy..." He sighed, sort of discontent that he hadn't really had anything to do. "Hell, I came out here to practice what I'm good at so I can be a good addition to the pack." He looked out to the sky before returning his glance to Pendzez. "I'm a trained fighter, so I came out here to practice...well...fighitng." He sighed, but it was a good sigh. "I gotta be the best, after all, inferni and Pheonix Valley are at odds right now, who knows if Jeff will need me to fight a few inferni off...after all...I'm one of the best! though I hope every day it won't come to that."

Ty was partially ashamed that fighting was one of his best talents, but only slgihtly. He liked the ability it gave hi mto defend those he cared about, but at the same time it was a taker of lives, of people who were fighting for who they cared for. He again quickly dashed off the thought as he looked to Pendzez again to hear his thoughts about the two packs at odds.
Pendzez wondered about his... meditation. Japanese culture and traditions always inspired him on how used to live in the world before the humans died. Gardens of Tranquility, Great Pagodas, Samurai Warriors, everything. Meditation of then was inspiring as well, however, some would even use it to commit suicide. It was wierd actually. He turned tp Ty to listen to what he said. "Interesting. Yeah, the Japanese back then had great cultural lifestyles. It's inspiring."

Pendzez listened as Ty metioned about Phoenix Valley and Inferni are at their odds. Pendzez didn't know why the two packs were having there differences. What did the packs do to spark it up? It's hard to imagine what would happen if hell breaks loose. "Inferni and Pheonix Valley? Well, Inferni are full of wolf-hating coyotes and hybrids. Phoenix Valley have wolves and hybrids alike to help each other. I can see that, but the Inferni are always fussing with other packs. I thought they were always like that."
"They did...didn't they?" Ty said, although he didn't know as much about Japanese culture, he had learned a lot in Asia, but Japan was still out of his reach. It seemed he had a lot to learn in life, which made sense due to his young age. However, now he had a basis to talk to Pendzez about, both of them knew a bit about Asian culture, something he could share in a kindred spirit like Pendzez. He also now understood why Pendzez had such a air of nobility, he knew of the Japanese manner, and they were praised for their manner as well. He nodded in agreement to what Pendzez said, it was an inspiring culture.

However, he frowned at Pendzez's judgmental tone. "I don't really agree with that, I met a particularly timid, but nice inferni before Jeff scared him away." He said. "We can't judge the entire pack by a few of their tendencies, as for us, I'm sure we will be prepared if that ever comes to pass, hopefully it won't." He sighed lightly, now sitting cross legged in the grass, he propped one of his hands on one knee as he continued. "But we can still be diplomatic to them, right? It's not too late now."
It wasn't just the samurais that had honour. It was the warlords and the emperors that they fought for. They fought for honor and glory. Others fought for power and dominance and others fought to protect those they love. Pendzez was like a samurai that would fight for those he loves. He wondered what Ty would fight for. Honor, power, or to protect? From the times that Pendzez has talked to Ty, he could tell that he would fight to protect. The two were alike. "Yeah. How much do you know about the Asians?"

Pendzez listened as Ty explained that he disagreed and that there was a inferni member that came by the other day. Pendzez heard about that. Thankfully, the Inferni member wasn't hostile and that he was... somewhat timid as Ty describes. Maybe, if Jefferson and Gabriel, the so called leader of Inferni, will sort out their differences, then the two packs would have a diplomatic relationship. "I guess if we can have diplomatic relations, once the leaders Jeffers and Gabriel have things sorted out."
"Well...the ship I worked on was a huge trader in asia, if that gives you any clue, I pretty much lived on the trading route between China and Japan." He said with a small nod. "So I know quite a bit about asian culture and tradition, as many of the wolves there still practice it. Though I know more about the shaolin monks then I do about the samurai, but I still know quite a bit." He smiled and looked at the sky. "But I'll still miss those old places...."

He then heard what Pendzez saidabout diplomatic relations, and he sighed sadly. "Well...that's the thing...Jeff isn't always.....diplomatic...." Ty said. "And I speak from being his former apprentice...he was never all that diplomatic about things...something I don't quite agree with him there...and it worries me what kind of trouble we'll get into because of his attitude." He turned to Pendzez and shrugged. "don't get me wrong, the guy is my family, but sometimes...he needs to cool it."
A merchant ship? Ty used to exchange goods between China and Japan? So, he spend some time in the Asian continent. It must have been fun to live on a tading route, though you see the sma epeople nearly everytime you visit a loading dock to exchange goods. Not to mention that the younger boy knew more about monks than warriors. "Shaolin Monks? We have our similarities, but have different styles. You know the way of Shaolin and I know the way of Bushido.

Jefferson needs to lighten to the world. Geneva had spent some, from what she said, interesting time with the Patriarch. If Iskata was... what would happen if she did find a way for the two packs to have diplomatic relations? Iskata would try to find her daughter in Inferni. "You speak from Iskata? Hm. However, we need to give him a chance. He may not like it, but there is also your father to lend a hand in it."
"Yes...over in Asia, Wushu was a feared andd respected warrior art." He nodded at what Pendzez said. "Although, I know a bit about bushido and the way of the samurai as well, I am a warrior after all." He chuckled. "I was a mercenary as well as a sailor over in asia, learning the art of war and battle...it was quite a trip." He then subtly reached down to some of his battle scars, knowing how he got those were ways that many could suspect, but not imagine.

Hearing his mention of Iskata, he frowned. "I thought Iskata was dead..." He said with a sigh, looking at Pendzez with a confused and baffled look on his face. Were they talking about the same person? Perhaps Ty wasn't too knowledgeable about Pheonix Valley ass he used to be when he lived here.
The two had things in common. They studied ancient Asian cultures and styles, though different parts of the Asian continent. China and Japan were different countries, but they had similar culture. However, thought that this fact was true, the weaponry and styles were different. Japan was more of Bushido and China was more of Kungfu and Shaolin. Guess that's what makes them unique from each other. "A mercenary? How'd that work out?"

Maybe Pendzez didn't hear what the male said. Pendzez thought he might have misheard what Ty said. He thought he said mentor. He might have meant apprentice. "She is. I misheard you. I didn't know you were his apprentice. How'd that go?"
"Well...really good for me." Ty said with a small but somewhat pained smirk. "It turns out I was born for fighting, I became really good, and I have to say the rewards were much better than being a sailor, even though I took small jobs that appealed to my ethics." He sighed. "But...when you fight, you lose a lot of people you meet, I kind of...grew upset over that, I didn't enjoy losing people I was friends with, one to many died fighting. So I left that world of sailing and fighting, and came here." He smiled lightly.

That's when Pendzez asked him about his apprenticeship to Jefferson, which was very short, he sighed. "The man taught me a lot of lessons, although quite a few were unintentional." He said with a chuckle and a shrug. "Although he taught me great lessons on life and such...he unintentionally taught me about how attitude can be a problem." He stared at the sky as he spoke, fixated on a cloud. "The man was not a people person, he is quick to anger, distrusting, and has quite a foul mouth." He shrugged. "He overexerts himself, and I found I didn't want to end up like that, which is why I have such a carefree, light-hearted demenor." He looked to Pendzez. "Don't get me wrong, if Jeff is ever in trouble, I'd be the first to come to his aid, but that doesn't mean I like everything about him.
Pendzez found his story very emotional atr best. However, Pendzez guessed it was life's plan, to meet new people, but eventually lose them in some way. If it was meant to be, then the course can't be changed. We may not agree with the plan in a good way, but it must be respected. Otherwise, there is going to be huge problems to make sure people are safe and away from danger. "Don't think of this the wrong way, but it happens. You meet people, but they die. I happened to me a few times, so I should know how it feels"

Pendzez continued to listen as Ty explained about Jeffers more. Jefferson was looked at in one angle as a good teacher, yet a bad language old man. Well, Pendzez knew that despite the grumpiness, it was easy to have Jeffers on his good side. The only time that the hybrid leader ever got annoyed and angry, according to the white wolf, is when someone is being a kiss ass and tries to put on a show. Maybe it was something else as well. "I think something must have happened in his past that made him the way he is. It would be a miracle if he gave a proper smile."
Ty listened to Pendzez's response to his story of losing friends, which while was a reason he left, wasn't the whole story. His brow furrowed lightly as he explained that it happens, meeting people, and them dying. Ty was comforted to know that Pendzez knew how it felt, but he uttered a very dark reply "But I bet you haven't had to kill any of them." He hadn't meant to sound so cryptic, but Ty had killed a few people he considered his friends. It was all business, and they just happened to be on different sides. "Nevertheless, I see your point about that." He sighed lightly, letting go his sudden resentment.

However, they switched the topic to his loving mentor Jeffers, he chuckled lightly "A lot of stuff has happened in his past, I can fully understand some of his feelings. But I know him well, I spent months with him...but I guess he might have changed since I left."

Ty then thought about the white noble in front of him, and gave the man a pondering look. "What about you? I know very little about your background, what's your story?"
Pendzez was a big wonder when it came to asking about past friends who were lost or killed. He never liked the idea of it, but sometimes things happen. Pendzez always missed them, but sulking and thinking about them a lot, thought it was a good thing to remember loved ones, won't bring them back. All you can do is look towards the future and hope that you can do great things i n their honor. "Well, no I didn't kill them."

Pendzez had to agree with Ty. Many things has happened in Jefferson's past, it made him into the... thing he is today. However, he was told by Geneva that the two had been talking, which was like a miracle, a lot. Pendzez could tell that she had feelings for the hybrid cyclops. What about him? "Has is more of a proper word than might"

Then there was that question that Pendzez wasn't expecting. Since Pendzez and Ty were friends, maybe he should share his past, despite that this wouldn't be the first time. "I was born in a small pack, in the Canadian Mountains. My parents were passing through as the time. I was born with a white pelt, which the pack had beliefs about. They believed that one that was born in the pack with a white pelt would be a noble, a higher spirit king, and a prince of the tundras, thus the name Pendzez. My parents didn't want me to have the burden, but the pack insisted. They even charged four spirits for my protection and charged one of their best warriors to protect me as well. Baron Hydro was his name."
Ty's eyes lit up as he heard the white wolf's story, to be labeled as nobility from birth, it was quite a tale. Ty almost bowed out of respect for his tale, but held back and simply replied with a cheerful smile "Wow...nobility at birth huh? That's quite a tidbit of information...Makes it kind of surprising that you left your pack and ended up here in Pheonix Valley. Giving up pretty much royalty to just be another member of the pack...Bah, you probably had your reasons." Ty then scratched his head and laughed, not really sure what else to say about it.

When another warrior was mentioned, Ty's eyes had a certain glint to them. Although Ty was a kind, gentle, and compassionate wolf, he couldn't deny that war and battle were now in his blood, they've been embedded into his system since he became a mercenary. Now even hearing a mention of another fighter got his blood hot, though only slightly. ty wasn't about to go into a beserker rampage, but there was a more hint of interest then there was before. "Baron Hydro huh?" Ty asked, scratching his chin. "He must've been quite a good warrior to be protecting someone that your pack considered a spirit king...tell me, did he train you to fight at all?" He said with certain hints of interest as he shifted his weight, almost getting ready to stand again, but not quite there.
It wasn't that Pendzez didn't want to be a spirit king. He would be honored to have that position. It was that his parents didn't want to him to have a burden like at birth. When he was ready and prepared to be a spirit king, he would be blessed with the royalty, but that was taken out of question. "It wasn't that I didn't want to, it was that my parents didn't want me to have that responsibility at a young age. I had to prepare myself."

Pendzez had always wondered what happened to him. He wasn't sure if he should be looking for, or was he looking for the white male? Where was he now? "Yeah, he did. A guardian and an older brother like. I haven't seen him for a long time. Don't know where he is."