Practice makes perfect
"Oh?" Ty said when he was confirmed on his suspicions, Pendzez was also a sort of warrior, more of a kindred spirit then Ty had originally suspected. Not only did he know a warrior's code, he knew some tactics. More and more Ty felt closer to Pendzez, not as close as a brother yet, but he now considered the white noble a good friend, and one of the few male friends he had here at the pack. Nevertheless, Ty replied to his response about it. "Well then, perhaps one day soon I'll have to challenge you to a little sparring, I haven't had a good challenge in quite a while."

Ty said that with a bit of tentative hesitation, as he was unfamiliar with how a peaceful place like this would handle practice fighting. Ty had come from a background which how good you were at killing other wolves meant how much you were going to get rewarded by the end of the day, to switch to an environment of different morals, ethics, and basically an entire different system was going to be quite a change for Ty. He would still aim to be the best warrior in Nova Scotia, and hopefully one day, the world, but he knew he'd have to tone down on the eagerness to fight, or he'd surely cause trouble. Nevertheless, he thought about what Pendzez said about responsibility. "huh...that's very interesting....that your parents didn't want you to bear that kind of stress...do you think you'll ever go back?" He questioned the white noble as he sat back down.
Pendzez would like to have a littlle friendly match with Ty, but now wasn't the time. They weren't prepared for this. They would have to plan when and where. Besides, Pendzez got a draw, which was not far from losing and winning, in which it didn't end pretty, well, didn't really end at all. Only a scar on the nose, that was about it. However, Pendzez could do with a match touch up, so he can recall his moves. A friendly would be beneficial.

Pendzez wasn't really reaching a goal in the whole of Nova Scotia. He just wanted to be a normal wolf, who just had a big past which he didn't want in the way. He wasn't really a king anyway. It was hard enough just trying to get through ranks. "No point. They're dead"
[html]
Ty was going to respond with something joking or witty, something that would keep the situation light, that is until what Pendzez said totally threw him off his groove. So much so that Ty ended up simply mumbling in a surprised fashion, and all that came out was "I..um...oh..." then simple awkward silence. Eventually Ty came out with a soft, but polite. "I'm uh....sorry to hear that...hope it doesn't affect you too much."

Ty then got to his feet and began to pace, trying to think of another conversation to go onto, that last one kind of left on an awkward note. Ty didn't really want to delve into why Pendzez's old pack was dead, so he didn't bother asking, instead, he tried to steer the conversation to a lighter note, though once one stepped into a muddy spot, it was hard to figuratively pull the foot back out. He sighed and began with another topic, giving a small smile. "So uh....you and Xeris...aren't dating, are you?" He asked.
[/html]
Pendzez hardly knew them, personally, so no, it didn't really affect him. He wasn't really sure back then if he was anyway worthy to be something like a spirit king. To have that kind of responsibility would be a weight down on the shoulders. However, after the months went on, he became more and certain of taking up the responsibility, now. However, it was too late. He just hoped if anyone got out in time were doing ok. "No it didn't. However, I wonder about them."

Then Pendzez heard what Ty asked about the white male and Xeris. Pendzez showed an odd expression on his face when Ty asked this question. Despite that Pendzez was hoping that him and Xeris would be, there wasn't anything physical between him and Xeris, yet. "Why?"
[html]
"Just curious." Ty said calmly as he laid back down on the soft ground, leaning up against a tree. His eyes stared up into the sky, staring at the clouds as a small gust of wind rustled his fur. "You and her....just seem very close when you two are around each other. And to be honest here...I think she's very interested in you." His eyes darted to Pendzez as he spoke before turning back to the endless blue of the sky. "I don't know if you thought about this before...but you may want to try being with her. Of course...that's this humble wolf's opinion." and let out a small breath as he tried to get more comfortable.

Ty then turned his attention to a small spider that was crawling across his chest, tickling him as it scuttled along his fur. A few times, it got stuck in the tangles of his fur. he smiled lightly and let the small creature travel onto his hand, then moving his hand to a nearby branch to let the small thing continue on it's path. He sighed lightly and placed both hands behind hiss back, wondering what to talk about now. Sending a curious look over to Pendzez, he asked the white noble "So what brought you here then? To the valley? Chance? Or was it something else?"
[/html]
Pendzez had to admit that Zeris and himself were getting closer to each other. Pendzez actually wants to be with her. However, how would he say it to Xeris? What would be her reaction? What would she do with Pendzez if he told her how he felt about her? He knew it was still too soon, since Xeris was still new. He didn't want her to think that he had a thing for newcomers. "Well, yeah, but... I don't know"

It was then that the white male heard from Ty about what brought Pendzez to Phoenix Valley. The white male came to here because he heard of the peacefulness and the tranquility that it provided. He saw it as a perfect home to live in that seemed almost comparable to the tundra pack. "The peace and quiet. Somewhere that there is fresh air and good pack."
[html]
"Don't know huh? Well, then perhaps you should find out." Ty suggested. "After all, you never know until you try." He chuckled, he didn't want to turn this into a conversation about setting the two up, but he couldn't help but attempt to coerce the two of them. He could see in both of them that they wanted to, all they needed was a tiny push to get things going, and being a good friend to both, how could he not attempt to help out with that? He'd play the matchmaker if he needed to, but he didn't feel that was too necessary.

However, Ty listened to what Pendzez said, and he actually scoffed slightly, only in a lighthearted sense. "Peaceful? Yeah, I guess it's kind of peaceful." His eyes then darted to Pendzez again and a joking smile came across his face. "What with the random mountain lions and confrontations with inferni, yea, totally peaceful." He displayed a sarcastic grin at his point, but dind't mean anything cruel by it, he figured now he was comfortable enough with Pendzez so he could make jokes with him.

[/html]
OOC: I think we can wrap it up here.

Ty was right, in some way. Pendzez wouldn't know until he tried, but last time, Allegro just up and left without saying anything. Pendzez just felt... sad when he woke up and found that she was gone. Pendzez didn't where to start looking for her if she ran away or got lost. Pendzez didn't know any place where she might have went to if she was just getting away from the noise or the quarrel. Where is she now?

Pendzez acknowledged Ty about the peacefulness of PV and knew of the joke that Ty was expressing. Pendzez couldn't help but to give a little chuckle. It was true about the mountain lions, since there were hills and some mountains in the Valley. He also knew that the Valley was peaceful, since that it was a country side and ocean view kind of place. Who wouldn't come here to stay? "Yeah. Well, I guess I'll be taking my leave."
[html]
Alright, makes sense
Ty nodded as the white noble got to his feet. He figured the male was right, after all, they both had many things to do on their own. "Yes, alright, I'll see you later..." He said, but just before he turned to leave, he placed his hand on Pendzez shoulder, and added with a certain hint of seriousness. "And please...think about what I said about you and Xeris...I think it's worth a shot."

He then took to his feet and walked off in a different direction, leaving Pendzez to contemplate on his words. Who knows? He might take up Ty's advice...
[/html]