child at heart
Miriette had been roaming the lands looking for a good spot to finally settle down and make her a home. She'd been avoiding it for so long and she knew now that there was no way she could just act like she didn't need a place to call her own. Though she hadn't seen her father since the last outburst she'd made herself well acquainted with the packlands and some of those in it. She couldn't comfortably say that she had many friends in the pack but it was hard to just outright strike up a conversation when you weren't even for certain if you could announce to the members of your pack that you were the leader's daughter. She'd remained silent and brooding over that and still hadn't had a chance to find out how the man she couldn't yet call father felt.

The girl sighed, in the mists of the forest she'd found a massive old oak that overlooked the quarry far below. She liked the view she had and she knew that soon enough she would have a home there, she just had to figure out how to make it. She'd wanted to build her a home in a tree since Geneva had challenged her to climb the one she'd been using to prop up her hammock but she hadn't mentioned it to anyone. Hopefully she would be able to make it home soon enough. For now though Miriette had placed her hammock between to huge branches and was idly watching the material swaying slightly in the breeze.
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
i'm taking it she's in two legged form?

Sitting near the small source of water Faler was slowly starting to get that feeling back. The pack feeling. Licking the surface of the water again the cool liquid slip down her dry throat, licking her lips a few stray drops fell into the stream it had came from. Calmly watching the water Faler watched as the water rippled, it's rings of movements slowly fading away into the other bank. Yes things are very much different now, Skorn is who the hell knows where and she doesn't really care. That little annoyance was always a thorn in her side, and log in her way and she always had to work around. "Thank god she's gone.." She was such a suck up to their parents, though Faler does give her some credit: she got out of the way when she really needed it.

Bringing her thoughts back to the current events the tanned female did have to get well with the area, scout the packs lands and then find her own dwelling. Getting ready to scratch her ear a green cricket hoped by on the streams edge. 'Stupid thing.' Stomping her front paw down on the loud cricket a smile pulled on her lips, she can't stand them they are so annoying and loud. Plus they are just annoying. Scratching behind her ears she quickly hoped to her feet, shacking out her bouncing coat Faler slowly moved forward. Breathing a strange,new scent came into her nose. A packmate, a female and close.
Profile & Postlog [/html]
Miriette had caught the scent of the other woman long before she'd caught her own scent and she'd rolled over on the flat platform and had been watching the murky cream colored woman as she seemed to be speaking to herself at the stream. Miriette scowled and wondered what in the hell the woman was talking about as she began to gather herself to leave. Miriette sat peering over the edge of her home as she smirked, knowing that the woman didn't know she was being watched yet and wondering when she was going to notice.

She rolled her eyes as she watched the woman smash the small bug who hadn't been bothering anyone but she held her tongue still as the woman finished her business and began to move towards Miriette's lodgings. When she noticed that the lady finally had caught her scent Miriette waited until she was almost under the tree until her heavily accented voice rained down on the other. "Juz who ish gone?" Wondering if the woman would actually grant her an answer or if she would be stuck there pondering still come nightfall.
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
i'm retarded! T-T

Unlike the time the white male had come upon her Faler didn't go on the defense, she was anything from surprised at the moment really. What was interesting her was the strange thing that girl was laying in. Looking up at the other female the cream woman merely raised a brow, what was it her business? Lowering herself to another sit her eyes watched the other in curiosity."what the hell is that thing, what your sitting it." Faler's slick voice was smooth and curious as it left her lips.

Looking over the simple thing from end to end the stocky yet curvy female looked at the girl, bi-colored eyes looked at her as to remember her face with her smell. "Strange..though i'm strange myself." Tail batted the ground in a relaxed rhythm before she answer the simple and stupid question the dark girl had asked."My sibling, that is who is gone.."
Profile & Postlog [/html]