Nothing is Ever by Chance
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... eather.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait! Let’s set this on the 6th, on the boarder that’s on Shattered Coast.
500+

The Raven Dreamer awoke, chased from that Dream World by the harsh calls of a Raven’s beak. Last night, the Raven’s form had taken the shape of the one-eyed Raven that had once followed her, his call loud despite his shut beak. She wondered if it had been his voice also that had chased her from her Dreams, but the familiarity and the memory of such a thing faded with her opening eyes. She knew not of the whereabouts of that nameless bird, that pied Raven that had been the epitome of her Dream. When she found the bird, she would kill it. That she knew. The betrayal of that creature was not one that she would tolerate. While no words had been spoke of such a thing, she knew that it had been the Raven that had so acutely allowed her father to do what he had done and to know what he had known. Absently, the woman’s hand strayed near that intimate place, those woad bound fingers gently crossing over the branded Darkness upon that inner left thigh. Only the Raven, aside from Onus and herself, could have known such a thing.

The woman rose with relative ease, though she still required the aid of the tree. The pain within her leg was less severe that day, as if the wound understood and remembered movement, as if the wound were willing to relent to her will. Having risen to her full height, her left hand holding gently her pregnant belly, the woman’s eyes turned toward the tree. She thanked the tree as she did every morning, grateful for its watchful diligence. Even then, with the rain falling persistently with that breathtaking melody, the tree’s full canopy had kept much of the moisture from her body, which demanded warmth. It was strange, she thought suddenly, to wake each morning alone.... She did not deny that there was a quiet ache within her for his company.

The white orbs fell finally upon the Raven Spear that lay quietly against the tree, whispering to her through the song of the rain. The woad warrior considered it, wondering if she should go out to the boarders today. Despite her wounds and despite her pregnant state, the woman was far from vulnerable. And with a spear, she believed that she could ward off any threat that may show up upon her boarders. Of course, she would only stay out for several hours. It would be unwise for her to push the limits of her body’s endurance. It would be dangerous, even if she should be alone. The Demon’s Trail would not be traversed by the black fae until she had birthed the litter. With her encumbered body, there was no grantee that she could navigate that treacherous place with ease. If she clung to the southern boarder, her outing would be better served.

Although she had risen with the hidden sun, her progress was slowed by her somewhat fluid limp. The woman, however, did not use the Spear’s shaft to aid her progress, for such use of a weapon would be disrespectful. Instead, the blade of the Raven Spear bit the sky with its angled elevation, the song singing hungrily through the female’s soul. Shattered Coast began to unfurl alongside her, the white orbs flickering across a terrain she had traveled often. She paused, emerging from the trees and for a moment able to enjoy the simplicity of life, allowing her Dream to be forgotten and the troubles and her longings held at bay.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"The lights, they shine so bright"

It has been a long time since he has came so close to the Dahlian borders, their name alone made his hair rise with annoyance. No doubt Haku has been spreading lies on their account, the filthy creature of a man. Ear's flickered with the thought of him, he is indeed a coward. A snort emitted loudly from the male's black strong chest. Svara has been through so much, the fact that she could have loved that brown man turns his gut. Running a hand through his hair a sigh escaped his lips, pushing his spiky hair back as if it would push away the thoughts.

Lids opened to show his ruby eyes from behind his lashes, this area was similar to the few times he has visited. The ever flowing scent of the packlands made his thoughts stay, lingering on the anger he has for this place. The husky walked beside the border with a slow pace, Leroy's wounds are better, besides the thick scabs and large stitched wound in his thigh. Ears listened as a black form came into his sight. Her.. It was a ways ahead but he remembers her simply from the scent. A low rumbled of mixed emotions filled his throat and left, ears turned back slightly as his eyes locked onto her form. He has made no flaw, he was not on their land. However close he may be.
Calling from a distance his strong voice was slightly cautious but a but unsure, he was unsure of what he saw. "Long time.." Maybe he was insane but it appeared she has a belly, not any kind. A pregnant one.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... eather.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The woad marked female lifted her gaze. The wind brought to her a scent. The white orbs flashed in that direction and found that the male was dangerously close to the boarders. He appeared to wander aimlessly, without purpose. And a purposeless dog at the boarders of a pack was a dangerous combination. Cwmfen grew alert, the woad bound ears pricked forward at the sound of his voice, but she was not made easy by those non-threatening words. The male was threatening the laws of passage that he had continuously broken in the past. But the elevated hormones of her pregnant state heightened the belligerent tendencies of her character, and it showed easily through her the ferocity of that white gaze. She could feel it moving through her and did not resist. And yet, such a change could have been subtle for one who did not follow the path of an enlightened warrior.

"What are you doing here, Leroy?" The soft melody did not hold the warmth of friendship, but the voice had not held warmth for a great while. Her voice had been able to hold those quiet, gentle tendencies, but, having withdrawn to internalize her thoughts, the woman had grown quiet. The sun did not shine with golden rays upon her gaze and voice. And there was no doubt a silent warning within those words, within that voice that held a shard of darkness. Her posture, ever held in that erected manner, did not lessen. The woad tipped tail flickered behind her, raised slightly to indicate that he was near her lands and that she was playing no games. Of course, the woad warrior was not one to play. The Spear hummed quietly in her ears as if bidding her to move forward, but the woman was still for a moment longer. It was unwise to be hasty, to be ruled by the weapon.

The woman strode forward, her resolve unhindered by the wounds that made her limp and tired. Such things could be overcome. And this male would be a fool to attack her upon her own lands, a greater fool to attack with the intent to kill. Yet, despite all things, she did not think that she would fall. Despite her smaller frame, despite her lesser, though not insignificant, strength, her body knew how to sing the song of war. "Do not tempt Disaster to befall you," she warned, and the warning this time was openly held, "or our packs." The Spear shifted in her grip as she spoke, its shaft held comfortably in a way that would allow the woad marked fae to attack or to be still. She stepped over the Dahlian boarders, warning him to keep away. Enough trouble had been caused by the yellow eyed girl, and the tension within the packs had both grown and fallen. And while the warrior would not have protested a coming war, she knew that Cercelee, just as with the conflicts with Inferni, desired no such thing. The warrior also knew that peace was necessary, and that she was, in part, its keeper. The preservation and the protection of Dahlia was very much her concern, and she knew what must be done.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The husky pulled his already lama pace to a very slow stop, give the female a good bit of space. Red eyes watched her with not a bit of stunned or surprised emotion risen in him, if somebody appeared so close to his home he would no doubt act the same. Ears twitched at the sound of her dry voice, hmm, she was never much one for warmth. The black woman did not make his calm small smile fade, it was a bright one but simple a peaceful one. A small sigh left his chest as he bowed slightly, waving a hand in respective manner."In truth I'm not completely sure,watching I suppose. I'm aware that my being is not welcome Cwmfen, but I take it upon myself to check dangers to my family." His voice held no pull of cockiness or anything that seemed he would be disrespectful, in many ways this made himself and Svara very different. Voice was smooth and blunt.

Standing still the black and white male could easily see her uneasiness maybe, or irritation to him being there. Maybe this is because she is pregnant or because they are extremely close to the border. Watching her body he could read it well enough, this was her home and he wasn't welcome. Fair enough. Shifting his weight before he spoke at her next words he leaned on his left leg heavily, his stitched up thigh along with his other wounds were giving him him trouble. these things are so annoying.." Ears turning back slightly at his readjustment. For a moment he looked at her as if she was a fool,maybe retarded but he was far from going to start war among their packs."I not here to tempt anything." His voice was strong and rough, it might appeared that he is offended by such things to be thought of him.

Watching her his gaze relaxed to what it was before, tail giving a small whip of it's own as he watched her step back into her lands. He wasn't going to fall nor tempt her by saying he would, threaten the lives of her pack. No. There is only one life that he would claim if the opportunity arose."I've brought trouble on myself before here, but I'm not daft as to start such conflicts now. I'm not a fool, though I'm sure others would be willing to tempt I am not here for such acts." Shifting his weight again his tail moved behind him before he spoke with his deep voice."What has happened does not hold your whole pack accountable, simple one person that is, highly unwelcome to our pack. I have a personal fight with him..but not now." Funny, funny how they have changed since they have first meet. Giving a small smile he held himself up, he was not going to sit nor use their trees for support of his injured leg.

[/html]
[html]

She actually went over the boarder, not back into Dahlia—she was already in there, ^=^;;;
500+

She accepted the slight show of respect in silence as she stood their unmoving, her weight held to her left but otherwise with her posture erected. Her white eyes watched him with a level, calculating gaze. "It is unwise to act and proceed without knowing what you seek. Perhaps you should look closer to home," the soft melody replied. There were no implications being made, yet it was often those of Cour des Miracles that came to Dahlia with trouble at their heels. Save for the questions that had been inquired by Haku, no Dahlian had gone to that pack with the concern of that particular conflict. The Dahlians remained peacefully silent and did not pursue the red girl’s behavior toward the Lilium. But this matter was not a pack matter at all, and she wondered often, as Haku wondered, why the matter continued to arise in such a manner. And if they were to attack another, it would not happen needlessly upon the boarders of Dahlia. "To my knowledge, we have attacked none of your members." The Warrior would have taken such a thing into serious consideration. The members, as she had reminded Tokyo in what seemed like a long time ago, were to remain in peaceful interactions with others, especially those of different packs. "And yet you insist that we pose a threat." He should not come to these boarders with such accusations. It was not respectful.

The red eyed husky had a great pride—he seemed insulted by her words that had not been meant for such things. His silent reactions were not unfamiliar to the black fae, however, for she had seen such things in Svara as well. Always they tried to control another with words, and always she wondered why such a thing were necessary. A mild curiosity flickered within those white orbs as she truly wondered at her unspoken query. The Dahlian Adonis did not reply to his words. By coming so near to the boarders of her pack, he tempted her and he tempted her Spear. He tempted violence. She knew what he had done in the past, and perhaps he would not do so now, as he claimed. But the warrior was not swayed—no one ever truly changed. Not completely.

Briefly, the white orbs looked over the male in assessment, finding a similar, but no doubt shallower, wound upon his leg. He seemed more irritated by the wound than she, but she had trained herself to ignore such things. It was necessary to overcome pain, and her tolerance was high, though not limitless. This male... he was more material, and such a thing was not required of him. At least he did not sit, able to overcome his discomfort, for to sit without her permission would have been quite discourteous. "It is not your fight, Leroy," the woman countered, her voice retaining that formality. "What occurred was between Svara and Haku," the silver toned melody continued, "is between them. Neither you nor I can fight for them." If such a thing could be considered a fight. "Do not involve yourself in needless affairs," the warrior suggested. Perhaps it would be jealousy that drove the male, jealousy of the chocolate Lilium whom his mate had loved. But whatever the case, she believed that he would try to act for the wrong reasons, and that was dangerous too.

[/html]
[html]

Listening to the black female talk his tail swayed behind him, he in all reason has nothing against her though she has annoyed him before. Red eyes listened just as much as his ears did, his body remained relaxed as he ignored the burning of his stitched thigh. Tail swayed comfortable behind him, as she spoke of his home."Perhaps I should.." His deep voice did not insult but merely agreed smoothly, today he was in a calm mood and she might be right. But he is not home.

He raised a brow at her words of his packmembers attacks, though he can understand her words but maybe she didn't understand him. Shifting his weight no was unnoticed to him the patterned male simply took in a slow breath of air, he just let the air feel his lungs before he replied with his deep calm voice. Scratching his ear he spoke to her."That is true none of your pack has, though I never said they did." Pausing he let his eyes drift of a second to her belly before meeting hers again."I would at lest check all near by packs, this can let us know of our ties or tensions. I intended no insult merely saying..until i know anyone can be a danger." Closing his eyes for a moment he didn't even know how tired he really was.

Her next words made him quite for a long time, thinking about how he felt when he found Svara. Slowly looking at Cwmfen he remained calm as he slowly touched his necklace. "maybe it is not my fight." He didn't know what started it and he doesn't care, he loves her and will fight for her."Can you honestly say you would not fight for your love Cwmfen?" Leroy let the question hang before his eyes looked at the necklace his exmate had given him. "Will you not aid your love? Maybe I shouldn't but I will fight for her, so indeed he has hurt more then one." Leroy looked off for a moment as he ears were open to her words. "I found her, bleeding out and broken."

[/html]
[html]

500+

"You didn’t have to," the soft melody countered, a barely discernable smile moving across her lips. "Your presence here speaks louder than your words ever could." If there was one thing that the warrior could understand, it was action. "Every beast has the potential to harm someone—even me." The white orbs watched the other carefully. She would not deny that she had killed many upon the fields of ice. Some had attacked her, others she had attacked first. One or two had been in cold blood, and she was not proud of it. But the solitude in that cold, white place had been wild and hostile, and it had made her wild and hostile too. The Raven Spear hummed quietly in her hands as her soul remembered, and the weapon grew hungry and sang menacingly at the husky. But the woman did not raise her weapon against him, and she would not unless he pushed across the Dahlian boarders. Neither the pregnancy nor the wounds would hinder her. She was a warrior, and she could still overcome her weaknesses.

There was a moment in which there was silence, those white orbs considering the other as if he continued to speak. "Yes, I would fight. I would give my life for the one I love," the quiet alto replied at length. But life was not something special that she had given him—she would lay down her life to protect her pack. While the instinct to survive had run strongly through her, she had decided several weeks ago that she would and could end her pack’s trouble with Corvus, and, because it was her presence that caused such troubles, the black fae had been resolved to die, knowing that death would be held at bay for a year. No, life was not something special that could be given to the man that she loved. She had given to him her love and her soul, and those things she had never shared with another. The black fae wished that there was more that she could give to him, but that was all she had. Often, she could not even give him time, but they had understood that from the start. The love that was shared between Cwmfen and Onus was not quite the same as the love between others.

So it had been Leroy that had found Svara. She wondered if Onus thought often of the night he had found Corvus with her.... "I know how difficult it must have been to see someone you love that way," the quiet alto offered. The woad marked fae thought often of that night of cold rain when Onus had been bleeding out alone. She remembered that feeling in her heart like the tip of a blade tickling her soul, and she knew that it must have been a numbing fear, but that she had not been able to understand that feeling. It was that night that it had dawned on her that she could love and that she loved him, and she had shown him with a kiss. How sudden and strange Love was, and how unbearable it would be if he died. "Can it not be enough that she is alive?" the woman asked quietly. She wondered if that could ever be enough. The fingers of her left hand pushed through the soft fur of her growing belly, wondering what Onus thought when he saw how her body allowed Corvus’ seed to grow within her.

[/html]