break common laws in twos and threes
[html]
Ember.

As usual, Lannen was in a horrible mood. There wasn't much that he could think to do in order to solve his problem. He did not even have a name for his problem at this point. All he knew was that he was frustrated, and that he could no longer hold it inside of him. He had awoken early this morning, plagued with a restlessness he had never quite felt before. It felt like fire was coursing through his veins. It made it hard for him to breathe, think, and sit still.

Usually, when the male felt so horrible, he would just spend his day in sullen solitude. He could sit still for hours and star at the walls or the skies and try not to think of any particular thing. But today, he was robbed of this peace. There was no way for him to remain passive, and contained within himself.

There was a monster under his skin aching to burst forth. He found that he could no longer contain it, felt that he could not fight the energies coursing through his muscles. With an angry, low snarl the luperci turned his sights on a cabin once inhabited by humans and began to slam his fists into it.
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She remembered this male, from when he'd joined and from a few of the tribal gatherings that Dawali had held. Now that she was helping Dawali with the administrative side of things, she wondered if she might be asked to make a speech or something at one of those meetings. Ember was a straightforward, friendly wolf...but speaking in front of others wasn't her forte. She didn't like it one bit. At least, not large groups of wolves.

Ember had been watching Lannen for a little while now, waiting to see what he might do. He looked so angry...she didn't know what was wrong. But she'd found his behavior curious, and had decided to tail him for the last hour or so. She wanted the members to be happy, to be content with living in Aniwaya. Maybe she'd done something to upset him. Or Dawali had.

When he began to damage the cabin her ears went back. She and Dawali had spent so much time fixing up the village! How could another tribesmember damage it like that? She stepped out of the brush, still frowning. "What do you think you're doing?"

[/html]
[html]
Lannen's fists pounded against the wooden walls of the cabin. He could feel the wood groaning beneath his knuckles. Furious that the wood wouldn't give and crunch underneath his hands, he took hold of a shaft of wood and ripped it from the wall. Splinters flew around him, catching in his white fur, but he found it hard to care. The sound of the wood cracking was satisfying, but it wasn't enough to satisfy the hollow rage in him.

His knuckles and hands ached, but he did not care. It was nothing compared to the pain he felt prickling every inch of his skin. He felt horrible, absolutely horrible. And only the destruction of the cabin seemed to appease the monster, if only a little. He held the plank loosely in his hands, his shoulders shaking as he breathed unevenly.

He heard a sound, but it didn't really register. He turned, and the black furred, green eyed woman he had encountered at the borders had materialized from the brush. No expression touched his face. His features were still contorted into an angry expression, his teeth gleaming sharp and white. "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing, Ember?" the male said as he pivoted and slammed the plank against the walls of the cabin.
[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Was there something wrong with the building? Was that why he was breaking it? But Lannen looked so angry--she didn't understand it at all. "You're breaking one of the buildings that me and Dawali fixed." She growled. "Knock it off!" She made an attempt to get between him and the building, or to at least push him away from it. After all their hard work no one was going to be knocking her stuff down!

"Don't make me get out my sword." She threatened. He was a tribesmember! He ought to know better than doing things like this. She didn't want to punish someone from inside the tribe, but as a protector of the tribe and lands, it was her duty.

[/html]