I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

Her heart sped up looking at him she couldn't help but want to be with someone. "What do you mean by though sometimes your not there yet?" She asked following him. It would be nice to wait to what room was he really taking her up on the offer or was he talking about the other room.

"What room Leroy?"She asked. She looked at him trying to read him damn it was he really into her or was he toying with her. In a way she had started to toy with him but in honesty she did like him. More so then she had thought. He was kind but a bit of a brute and not so kind that it was sickly. All this just drew her to him. She enjoyed it.

[/html]
[html]

.......Her words made Leroy's lips pull in the slightest, smirk as he could see Ayita's mind working."I mean love."Watching her Leroy's eyes were lingering like a hunter as he licked his lips ever so slightly. Leroy could feel the hunt building, his blood pumping as his shaggy hair hung low as the food was far from his mind as the afternoon was coming to a end.

Stepping closer his nose almost rested on hers as he drank in her scent. "my room Ayita, the room you wanted to be yours as well." Lips pulled back with his words barely but still in that handsome maner of his as his husky,deep voice echoed the house."you want another room instead?" Slowly he rubbed his hand on her cheek before placeing his hand on the counter.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

She smiled. "No thats fine." She said his touch left her so fast it made her want more. She looked at him with her liquid orbs. "I want love and Leroy I want to get to know you to know what makes you tick." She said. She almost wanted to beg him to touch her again. She was reverting a bit to her spoiled ways of before.

The foods smell still lingered but her mind was trained on a males scent that haunted her now that kept her coming. "Show me the way." She said she hadn't really thought of what he was getting out of this though right now she didn't even care well she did. She wasn't the type to force them self on to someone physically but mentally she was trying to get through him.

"What is it that you want?" She asked.

[/html]
[html]

.......Listening to her speak Leroy felt himself watch her, her reactions only fueled his growing fire. At some truth Leroy wanted love, but he wasn't ready to give it yet since he had given it to Svara who throwen it around. Leroy would have to see where it goes."Makes me tick" Repeating her words he was somewhat happy to hear that but then again that set of words could be used much differently in his mind. "Love is with time." Watching her Leroy was glad he had shut the front door, he didn't say anything as she spoke to him. 'what do you want'

His black and white body moved swiftly as his slammed Ayita into the wall, not too hard but firmly with her wrists in his strong hand. Maw pushed into her neck as he inhaled roughly before speaking in a almost growl."You, to feel important and wanted." His free hand placed itself on her side as he stared at her, growling low in his chest that playful and lustful growl.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

She gasped as she hit the wall she wasn't scare or hurt she was shocked it was so sudden and she smiled. Her hands bound buy his one hand and his warm breath on her neck. She could feel his other hand move to her hip as he looked at her. Those eyes damn they were amazing. "If thats what you want I'm yours." SHe said smiling.

"I promise to behave like a good pet." She teased. She liked this side of him it showed her just a little bit more what she was dealing with. Everyday that would pass she would grow to know him more and in time maybe love if not maybe a close bond that maybe would keep them close.

[/html]
[html]

.......Holding her still Leroy watched her face with his red eyes, her bright ones were almost white but they drew him in as another growl rattled his throat. Pulling her hands a bit higher over her head Leroy rubbed his muzzle on Ayita's throat, breathing hot air at her skin as he moved his lips to her ear. "good, you will be mine." Hybrid's voice was low and rough as he spoke in her ear, licking her nibbled lightly on ear as well as he wanted to hear her. Hear her call his name, ask for more and he wanted to to take away all the memories from before.

"A good pet, I like that." Moving his lips Leroy pressed his nose to hers, teaseing her lips with his so close to her own. Free hand rubbed lightly on her side before moveing up her stomach, a low rumble emitted as he licked his lips."Im no good guy, right now Im bad..very bad. You'll do as a say then, pet?" Rubbing his fingers in a light circle Leroy could feel his blood pumping.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita could feel the heat between them and oddly enough it was thrilling. His hand moved and it tickled where it was. She let out a soft giggle that was replaced by a moan as he nibbled on her ear. "Please." She whispered under her breath as continued moving his hand.

So was he playing with the pet thing or was he serous. She didn't want to be called pet it was a joke a tease a... She looked at him. "Ayita." She whispered. she could feel his breath they were so close and the heat from his body made her feel all the hotter. "I'll behave, only if." She said. She leaned forward a bit licking his was. "Only if you use my name. Leroy." She said. Most likely she was in the position to make demands. Though she had to try, she wanted to hear someone use her name. Right now love didn't matter it was all passion.

"Let the games begin." She said in a rather seductive low tone.

[/html]
[html]

.......Her pled brought a low groan from Leroy, her simple sounds were wounderful to him as he licked at her ear with her moan. Every inch of his skin was on fire but he wasn't in a hurry, no he wanted to enjoy her attention as well let her enjoy herself. Whatever would come of them afterward wasn't in his mind, it was now it was her smell touch and her voice.

Looking at Ayita as she spoke of her name, of behaving and her touch made him groan in his throat as she asked him to use her name. Leroy was amused by her demanded though he would give into her, smiling at her words of game Leroy stepped even closer as his strong body was inches from hers. "Ayita, I will use your name. I like games, but use my name too" HIs lips captured hers with a rough urge, his hand rubbing back down her back to her butt. Her taste was sweet as Leroy moved to kiss along her cheek as he pressed himself against Ayita, a small thrust was a show of what was to come as his hand tightened before rubbing up her side again. "gods Ayita."

"--"

[/html]
[html]

"Gods what?" She asked looking at him with an almost innocence look that changed as he crushed into her making her shiver with delight. She was so happy she couldn't believe that this was happening. She moaned rolling her neck wishing she had her hands free. Though he could force her to do anything right now and she would be ok with it.

Ayita moaned pushing into him more. She wanted him she looked at him with passion. "Leroy I beg you touch me where ever." She said her voice light and full of lust. She couldn't tell what he wanted but she was wanting to show him a good time.

She looked at him feeling the pressure of his groin against her it made her want more. She couldn't help but moan at the force. "More." She moaned. She couldn't tell why she was in such a rush. She didn't want this to end so soon she hoped that Leroy would keep the pace nice and even.

[/html]
[html]

.......'gods what' A playful growl passed his lips in almost a smile at her tease, Leroy hasn't felt this way in a while as her moan made him bite his lip with pleasure. Red eyes were like fire as she pushed into him, and her words made his caught his breath an his hand tighten on her butt."Where ever..Ayita do you like this?" Thrusting agianst her again Leroy moaned as he pulled her even closer him, licking at her lips Leroy wanted to taste her again as his hand moved up towards her breast. "Youll get more Ayita..let me in." Licking teasing at her lips He could feel his manhood on fire but he will let themselves enjoy playing for a bit. Breathing in a pant Nothing but this moment, this woman, her was in his mind. Ayita.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

"Yes." She cried out worming her hands free she kissed him as he attempted to kiss her again.
"I broke free, you may have to teach me a lesson." She couldn't help but continue her flirting and teasing as she went on. She wanted the chance to love him in the way she liked. She placed her hands on his chest running them slowly over him. "My my what a strong boy you are." She said with a smile.

She slid down him a bit nipping down as she got the the top of his crotch she nibbled the top line smiling. she snaked her way back up he was so strong and full of power. She liked that looking in his eyes she gave a teasing smile.

[/html]
[html]

....... The kiss pulled a groan from Leroy, the taste fueled the fire in him as she pulled away. Looking at her his ears fanned forward as his hands rubbed themselves down her back, claws trailing lightly. "you'll get something Ayita, I can teach ya." Smacking her ass for a moment he watched her crawl down him, her nibbles made his eyes close for a moment as a moan, low but pleasing sounded into the room. Leroy's hand moved gently towards her head as she nibbled on him, letting his head roll for a second before his red eyes opened. Stepping forward Leroy panted as his right hand moved to her thigh, rubbing teasing as his left hand run his fingers through her hair as his mouth close around her throat in a nibbling manner before moving his lips to her ear.

"Say you want it." Pushing her body to the wall with his own Leroy's fingers teased closer to her heat between her legs, snaking his left arm under her leg he held it up giving his teasing hand better access. "do you want me to stop..Ayita." Sucking and nibbling on her neck his fingers moved closer as he began to tease her womanhood from the outside, Leroy's finger tips were gentle but firm as he growled a lustful moan.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

"No please don't stop" Shecried grabbing on to his shoulder. "Please Leroy I want it." She said her voice in a pant as she couldn't control herself her hips gliding slightly moving to his touch. She wanted it like nothing else but in the kitchen no not here.

"I'm your so damn it use me." She growled lightly into his neck moaning at the feeling as he lifted her leg to give him all the better access. This was the best form of torture every moment left her aching and wanting for more.

[/html]
[html]

Panting Leroy was enjoying her pleasure, even if she was wanting more she was enjoying it. Her breath and moans in his neck and her hands on his shoulders only pumped him more, his blood flowing as she cried to him for more. A moan of his own emitted from his throat as he opened his throat to her while pushing closer to her,"I won't stop, o-oh Ayita is this what you like. Here?" Moving with Ayita Leroy lifted her leg a bit higher as his fingers entered her warm,wet, and waiting womanhood. A groan rolled of his tongue at the feel of her, moving his fingers in a small rhythm Leroy moved his head so she could hold on to him. "Rock with me Ayita, I know you like t-this game." Hand moving his manhood throbbed at the foreplay, her against the wall with him pleasing her it was wonderful.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita moan as she nibbling at his neck. She couldn't believe how incredible this was and "Yes right there." She moaned as she did as he said rocking her hips with the movement of his fingers. The lust between them was marvelous and at that moment she had almost all but forgotten where they were. She licked at the underside of his maw and traced around his neck letting little sighs and moans pass her lips.

[/html]
[html]

Smiling the pure smell of their lust was making Leroy get even more exicted as she moaned, rocking with his hand his breath was in pants as Ayita held on to the dark male. Groaning his red eyes watched her with lust, his neck welcomed her kisses and nibbles as his hand worked to please her. Letting her leg fall his speed picked up as his hand moved to chest, takeing her breast into his hand as his mouth followed while Leroy's other hand never left her. A deep moan filled his throat at the taste of her, what was happening he would have never through of when he woke up. Everything she touched set him on fire as his manhood was now very noticeable as he gave another trust, part lips his hand went into her hair while a moanful growl let his lips. "Down, Ayita.." His eyes watched her while his hand never stopped, he was trobbing and Leroy wanted her to start nibbleing again.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as she let his hands slide away from where they were as she licked and nibbled down his chest. He got to just above his hardon as she nibbled and licked as she licked at it. A smile laced her maw as she put a firm grip with one hand on his hip and the other to help her. She teased at his member as she licked it up and down and then nibbled around and between his hips and crotch. She was quite into her teasing as she after a sort five minuts slowly nibbled back up his body forcing herself on to him with a kiss. She loved the taste of him and she loved how rough he was. "I want this night not to end." She whispered nibbling his ear and neck. her hand rubbing his member not allowing him to have all the fun.

[/html]
[html]

When his hand left her and Ayita crawled down his body Leroy let out a moaned gasp as her lips started to kiss and lick him, the feel of her mouth around him made soft moans escape him. A strong hand pressed agianst the wall as the other ran his fingers in her hair, every little thing she did made his breath hitch as a louder moan echoed in the room. The heat in him was almost more then he can take as he held back the urge to buck, his hardon throbbed as he shivered slightly from pleasure."A-Ayita.." Hanging his head his voice was shakey, taking a glup of air Leroy moved his hand from the wall as his lips meet Ayita's. Looking at her bright eyes as her words made him smile inbetween his moan, "neither do-do I. Don't let it end." His deep voice was rough as his lips bite at her throat, wrapping his arms around her for a moment Leroy held back a groan before pulling back. "Its time to go to our room, enough games." It took no effort to lift Ayita in his arms, if she didn't like to be held he wouldn't care as he headed up the stairs to their room.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

"Our room is it now." She said as she looked at him her chest thumping and her head all jumbled. She looked at him leaning on his chest. She wondered what he had in his room. How did he like his lovers. Rough? or did he like being controlling. Thats what she liked being controlled. It made her excited and made her wanting more. "Please Leroy tell me. Am I good enough?" She asked.

She had been worshiped as a god but never as a normal wolf was she really worth much was this all a dream would they get to his room and she wake up. Please not let this all be a dream. Though She knew it wasn't she wanted to be with him just to be with him.

[/html]
[html]

....... Holding her in his arms Leroy smiled a devilish smile, Ayita was so new to him maybe that was what pulled him or it could be as simple as Leroy feeling lonely,unwanted,unnoticed, and he wanted to feel it again. Moving up the stairs the husky could only smirk at her words, Ayita did ask if it could be hers too. "yes,yes it is." Nodding his head Leroy has just stepped to the top of the stairs when he stopped, looking down at Ayita he blinked for a moment surpised by her words.

Leroy was heated, his blood rushing but for a moment his face softened as he watched her, thinking, was she good enough. Leroy wasn't sure what he could offer her, he couldn't promise love or a family and he felt guilty as he stood there. Was he really useing her? Though Ayita had came on so strong as well, his thoughts were merely a few seconds in his brain as he let a sigh out. "Ayita..your very good." His rough voice was smooth and soft as he spoke, and in all truth she would be the first woman in his mind since Svara left over a few months ago and he liked it. Searching her eyes his lustful grin pulled back as he moved towards his room, stepping inside it was dark as Leroy kicked the door shut behind him. Moving towards his large bed that was covered with soft blue blankets the Duc tossed Ayita onto the bed, he wasn't rough but he knew the bed was soft. "What is that you want Ayita..right now and here. "Standing at the foot of the bed his red eyes watched her as he slowly stepped onto the bed itself, crawling upto her side with his handsome smile. "do you like your room?"

"--"

[/html]