I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

Ayita yipped a bit as she hit the bed. She was so shocked as she felt how soft it was. She sat herself up a bit looking at him his eyes hardly every left hers. There was just this weird feeling of understanding she had. She didn't know what it was but she liked this feeling.

He asked her what she wanted. and she looked at him not able to process the question right off he then asked a second question that got her going again. "Its very nice in your room this bed is so soft." By this time he was right next to her and she smiled rolling so that she had both arms holding her up one hand on either side of him. Her blue eyes focused in on his.

"You really know what I want. I want to be treated nor... Treated right. I want to belong to someone. I want to find romance and excitement." She smiled a rather sexual grin. As she licked at his maw getting closer to his ear. "I want both of us to forget about our pasts." She whispered nipping on his ear.

[/html]
[html]

"it beats sleeping on hard ground." Laying on the soft and cool blankets felt woudnerful to Leroy's skin, it was a contrast feeling to his hot body. Breathing his red eyes followed Ayita as shelaid over him, a small chuckle rattled his throat as he watched her straddle him. Listening to her words the husky nodded slightly, he understood that feeling, not having what you really what, always denied when you try so hard to just please them. "well it seems we are looking for the same thing." licking back at her Leroy snaked his hands over her body, rubbing her back and moving to her breasts as she got closer. "I would love nothing more Ayita, though I don't play fair." Using his legs Leroy flipped his body so he would also roll Ayita onto her back in the process, moaning his lips searched hers with a urge he can't describe. Pressing against her body his held her breast tightly but teasingly as he bucked against Ayita, right now Leroy felt like a animal as his jaws bit and kissed at her neck. "Ayita..o-oh " Using his free hand Leroy pushed at her egs to open, to give him space as well lift themselves up as a moan like groan escaped him. His mind could only smell her, taste her.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita admired him for a moment as she kissed him again before she was flipped around. She smiled feeling re lost in the heat of passion that laced both of them together. She could feel in pulling her legs apart. She smiled as she reached her skirt pulling it up a bit as she tried to make it easier on him.

Ayita smiled feeling the pressure of him against her she smiled hoping having the skirt around her waist would help him. "Leroy please. Enough teasing I can't take anymore." Screw chit chatting she wanted raw hard core sex that made her shiver with want and desire. Looking at him she moaned pulling off her shirt throwing it off to the side. Clothes made this so hard but with out them she felt awkward as she became a bit silent looking at him. knowing he was looking at her. She was thin and tall and damn she was ugly.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

When Ayita pulled off her clothes Leroy sucked in a breath as a growl rumbled his black and white chest, he liked the way she looked and with it off Leroy could take her all in. Her skirt didn't bother him at all, it could hardly get in his way as the husky grinned at her demanded. Grabbing her hip firmly and with her legs already up slightly Leroy thrust his hips an manhood himself forward inside her, unlike some lovers he didn't wait for her to adjust, they both wanted this as his hips pulled back and forth with a quickly increasing speed. Holding her hip tightly his free hand held his weight on the bed, oh gods he hasn't felt this way in so long. Every thrust getting rougher as moans and growls came from his throat as the feel of her, the tight grip and warm wetness that is surrounding him.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita let out a deep moan as she forgot how exposed she was. Her heart raced with each trust as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She gripped the blankets moaning out as she enjoyed the bond. He was a bit rough but she licked that. She was so happy to be with someone.With every thrust she thrusted back giving him a deeper rougher reach. She reached up brushing her cheek as she rested a clawed hand on his shoulder. "Leroy" Her voice was low and lust full as she spoke his name. He was so close to her and the heat between them was enough to make her melt.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

Leroy thrusts went faster as her legs wrapped around his waist, holding her hip the black and white body moved with power. His strong muscles rippling under his patterned coat, a loud moan left his lips as she matched his rocks. Rolling his head back he wanted more, so much more but yet everything was so right. "yes, A-Ayita." Looking back at her his red eyes watched her pleasure as the bed rocked under them, his hand balling the blankers in his hand as leaned forward for a kiss. Panting the hybrid couldn't hold back his moans of pleasure.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita let out another moan as she shook with excitement She couldn't think any more as she got lost in the rhythm. Every stroke every movement was now in sync. Was there even an end to her body any more for the moment it seemed like they were one. She nibbled at him crushing herself more so into him until finally she couldn't hold her self up as she laid back down moaning drenched in sweat.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

Panting hia shaggy haor stuck to his forehead as Ayita laid back on the bed, licking his lips Leroy looked at her as he pulled himself all the way of her. Leroy's body shivered in disagreement as his throbbing member was now wet and open to the air. Sitting up Leroy acted quickly as his hand went straight to her hips, his mind was only thinking about this moment he couldn't even think. Quickly lifting her up Leroy had her stomach faceing the bed as he pulled himself behind her while her knees bended into the bed, pushing himself slowly in Leroy quickly slammed into with his rough but pleasureable acts. Leaning over one hand pressed on the bed while his free hands wrapped around her lower belly as his mouth licked,bit,and kissed any and all parts of her skin he can reach. "oh.." HIs strong voice was full of rough pants as a moan left him again.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Was so shocked by him pulling out but more so when she was flipping over.
"Le..." He entered her quickly as she moaned so loud.
"Leroy god This is amazing." She panted her blue eyes filled with lust. She felt like she was more in a haze now wanting more and more. Then again she almost couldn't take it. It had been so long since she had sex with anyone. Breathing heavy she moaned into the blankets gripping them to give herself a base so that she was able to keep a grip on reality

"..."

[/html]
[html]

Panting Leroy moved quickly and hard as his hand fisted into the bed, everything felt wounderful as the feeling in his gut was slowly spreading everywhere. Her words only turned him on more, his manhood throbbing inside her warm, wet womenhood that seemed to welcome him. The smell of her wetness made him thrust even harder in Ayita, his hand moving lower to tease her while he pleased her. "god..your bad on the inside aren't you Ayita." Teasing with his fingers Leroy licked at her shoulders as he thrusted in his rythem, moaning. "your fucking.. Ayita i need you"

"--"

[/html]
[html]

The amazin thing was how he could make her feel. She panted harder and let out a deep lustful moan as he teased her body. She pushed back a bit grinding her hips a bit as he started to talk. Oh yes she was and she knew it, it was kinda sad how much she needed this. How much she wanted this. "Yes! Leroy damn it don't stop." She almost was yelling. She didn't want it to stop but her body was getting heavy and she was starting to feel weak legged after she had came so much. Another wave hitting her from his teasing. Damn did he know his way around a females body. He needed her? She was needed. Her mind was racing, "Am I only needed for your pleasure or is there more tooo.... yu...your neeeed" She moaned as she spoke.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

OH god did she sound so fucking sexy! Moving his hand Leroy helped hold her up, thrusting was hard,rough, and pleasureable as they both seemed to moan. muscles flexing his own legs were starting to shake as a loud moan mixed with is loud words."Fucking moo-mooore Ayita!!" Everything was going faster and harder as holding her up felt normal, right when her innerwalls started to shiver and tighten to him. Pulling in and out harder and faster the bed rocked even louder under them, his manhood throbbed almost uncontrollablely as he felt the waves comes but he wanted to be sure she was pleased. "A-a-a-ayita..oh god" Thrusting faster his legs almost hurt as he held her closer as moans filled his throat as his clutched his jaws together. Oh god so close.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita was flushed and panting for air she was so done she couldn't take it any more as she let out a final deep moan. If leroy wasn't holding her up she'd be flat on the bed. "I can't take anymore." She whined closing her blue eyes. She laid there still held by him as she felt him nearing. She gground her teeth her mind filled with the aching from how rough they had been.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

There, when Ayita's body gave into the pleasure, Leroy let everything he was holding back go. Holding her close to his body Leroy could feel himself pulled deep inside her as it tightened around him, shivering a sigh mixed moan escaped him as his manhood throbbed releasing himself. Panting Leroy's legs were shaking as sweat dripped off him. Slowly moving Leroy laid on back while he gentally pulled her onto his chest, still inside Ayita Leroy's chest raised and fell as he tried to get his breath. Wrapping one arm over her waist the husky felt different as his manhood still throbbed, he was pleased but then again he didn't feel alone. "I'm..very beat, Ayita please stay here with me in our room" Pausing he closed his eyes for a moment before speaking again in his deep soft voice."Want me to get you anything darling?"

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita Yawned as she felt him still in her no thoughts really crossed her mind for a few minute. She was panting and trying to relax taking deep breaths in trying to get a full whiff of his scent. It was calming and made her just want to snuggle in. "Trust me I'm not leaving you." She snuggled in. Licking him tasting the saltyness of the sweat. She growled lightly in a loving happy way.

"This is paradise. No right now all a need is to cuddle." She said looking at him with her bright eyes.

[/html]
[html]

The last thing Leroy can remember was Ayita cuddled up to him, her smell everywhere and the soft blankets of his bed.Sleeping Leroy didn't dream but it was comfortable blackness that made his whole body feel rested, the patterened male can't remember the last time he had slept so nice.
That morning.
Waking up was interesting for Leroy, Ayita was still asleep in the bed and for the first few mintues he felt confused. He loved Svara but lastnight he could swear everything was wounderful, different but wounderful in its own way. Brows pushed together at the thought that he was wrong for doing so, Svara wasn't his mate and she had left but the feelings he has for her confuse him. Blinking the black and white Duc spent this morning quitely down stairs, bringing the rest of the meat inside not before cutting off two big chunks on a plate. Heading back upstairs with the food and a large cup of water Leroy opened his bedroom door, even with his mind a mess he did enjoy how she made him feel. A piece of meat was sticking out of his mouth as he chewed on it, setting the plate down the husky moved on the bed to sit next to the beatuful woman. Chewing Leroy smiled, "morning, you better say somthing honey if you wana piece." HIs strong voice was somewhat funny from the deer meat in his mouth, watching he held onto the glass of water.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita rolled over yawning she fell back asleep not noticing that Leroy had left the room. She was so exhuasted from last night. It wasn't too long before she was starting to wake up. Hearing the door creek open and closed as she smelt food oh that was right they never. Wait was she still in his.

"morning, you better say somthing honey if you wana piece."

Ayita opened her eyes. it wasn't a dream that made her so happy but how was he feeling about the whole thing.

"Morning romeo." She said looking at the meat as she leaned up to nibble at it hanging from his mouth. She managed to take a small bite from it but not a lot. "Mmmm." She mumbled looking at him. "How are you feeling? Am I.. Uh She noticed her clothes were still off covering her self she flushed a bit red. "I know my body isn't much. Do you wtill mean what you said? Do you really need me or is that need just to fill in where the Svara left?" She didn't like her body it was scrony thats why she wore clothes she just didn't feel pretty anymore she had lost a bit of wait on her journy here. She hoped to gain most of it back.

[/html]
[html]

Leaning over Leroy couldn't help but smile when Ayita took a bite from his snack, reaching forward the husky moved the hair that was in front of her face. Watching her Leroy felt happy, oddly she seemed so cute to him right now cuddled up under his blankets looking up at him blushing. "Oh Ayita your beautiful with and without your clothes a- "

Blinking, Leroy trailed off as his red eyes looked at her blue ones with his brows pushed together. A part of him was hurt maybe angered by her statement but he looked at her face almost shocked, taking a deep breath Leroy moved off the bed to set the glass down with the plate on the table. Standing for a moment the patterned male felt hurt, and he was confused as to why he felt hurt by her words. Turning around his red eyes locked on hers before he walked back over to sit on the edge of the bed, his voice was calm but something was sad about it. "I will no deny I loved Svara, but it is hard to love someone who seems to not care, to live and still want to leave in your home after breaking off a mateship. Yes I love her but I cant bring myself to love her anymore, I have done so much to make her happy but everything I done was never enough, it was never right and to just push me away then tell to call me back" Pulling his eyes away the husky rubbed his forehead for a moment."It was complicated, it was hard" Looking back at Atiya Leroy felt hurt, mad he wasn't sure as he rose to walk back to the plate an picking up a piece of meat. Reaching out his hand to her with the meat Leroy spoke again. "Here. I am not looking for anyone to fill in anywhere, I-I just never felt wanted, never needed or anything I did was right. I needed someone to just.." Leroy could discribe how he felt looking at Ayita he smiled before looking off.

"--"

[/html]
[html]

Ayita smiled as he complimented her. But as soon as she questioned him the moood changed and she knew she had said it the wrong way. His eyes locked with hers as he spoke she was so sorry she didn't mean it the way it came out. She felt horrid and she almost couldn't look at him. He spoke for a bit more and then stopped as she started to site up more.

He reached over to hand her a piece of meat. "No thanks." She said softly. "I don't think I could eat right now." She finished talking. She looked at the back of his head he had turned from her and she deserved it. "I'm sorry Leroy I didn't mean it like that." She pulled her knees to her chest as she turned and looked at the bed. "I um I can go if you want I think I've made your life hard enough." She said.

Her pretty blue eyes were slightly darker with sorrow or more like a sorry feeling for bringing up a touchy subject. "I want you around though. if that helps any I enjoy your company and I honestly want to know all of you." She said. "I only wish I knew what you think and want from me." She said holding herself in a ball. It went from feeling good to feeling kinda off.

[/html]
[html]

When she moved Leroy turned around to look at her, he might have been hurt by her queation but she had every right to say it. It wasn't just what she said that hurt but the fact he still loved Svara, and she had left him in his own lonelyness where he still nevr felt happy with himself. Him and Svara have their moments that he will always love, there are things about her that Ayita doesn't have and things Ayita has..that Svara doesn't.

Patterned male's ears fanned forward at her words, taking them all in along with the way she moved. BRows pushed together for a moment as he tilited his head, she shouldn't feel like she wasted his time. Why would she think that? "No Ayita stay, it ok really you had a right to ask." Slowly crawling onto the bed Leroy wasn't very worried about it, he wouls simple put it behind him as somthing small. "In all truth I'm no sure what i want but I know i want you, and well I think your very sweet and very pretty and very sexy." Smiling Leroy let his face relaxed as he pulled himself almost ontop of her. "Forget the past right?" His tai thumped the bed as he jumped at Ayita playfuly, wraping his arounds around her before kissing her everywhere.

"--"

[/html]