I can do anything (Mature)
[html]

Ayita sat there she wasn't really sulking she was feeling kinda lost. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore. She looked back at him and wishing he'd hold her like he did last night. Her ears shot forward as he spoke to her. How could she not feel sorry and she really didn't need to ask that she was a fool. Giving him a small smile she sighed lightly.

Ayita squealed as he pounced her. smiling she couldn't help but laugh it tickled. He kissed him a few times letting out a sigh of relief this is paradise. "Someday I want to know everything about you. I want to someday have the courage to tell you my story." She said with a smile as she kissed him again. For all she knew was getting it off her chest would make it all just go away.

"Leroy" She said lightly nipping at him playfully as she heard her stomach rumble. Damn it all she wanted to do was play around but hunger was nipping at her.

"..."

[/html]
[html]

Smiling Leroy sat over Ayita who was returning the playful kisses and nips, he was happy right now even witth Svara gone but thinking about her seems to cloud his mind. He doesn't know much about Ayita herself but there is time for that, and maybe a long time away a family but he isn't sure on that fact yet.

Black ears flicked forward at the sound of her belly grumbling for the food she had denied. Leroy couldn't stop himself from laughing, his deep voice filling the room and he shifted off the bed."It seems I'm not the only one who's hungry." Grining the Duc grabbed the plate along with the glass of water, moving back onto the bed with smooth movements Leroy set the food beside her as the husky drank from the glass.

"--"

[/html]