Raindrops.
She sat. She had now been accepted into the terrain and yes in a way she was glad of it. However, She hated the thought of having to meet new wolves, Trust had to then be issued. She didn't know how easily she could do that. Time alone had indeed mended her sorrow's but not completely. She rose from her position her keen eyes falling upon every little flutter of movment form the raindrops. Her pelt was wet, and the colouration had deepened it was a sight but also intreuging.(sp)

Stading, stretching and smiling she lifted her muzzle in calling. The song lifted the air and echo'd around her lightly. She let it ring and as she waited she wondered whom might answer. Who would she meet first.

" Come, the hour has come"
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
Right, so if there's anything you feel like asking about during the thread, ask away! And remember, you can make more threads with people if you want - just ask them first! Smile
Word Count: 304

An unknown voice called out to him, and when the sound reached his ears it caused his brow to wrinkle. He was not accustomed to this. He knew that when he had promoted Ember into sub-leadership, he should expect to no longer have the complete overview of everything, but it would take some time getting used to. Although he had not heard this voice before, he assumed it was the newly joined female - Ember had still mentioned it to him. Ter..some name beginning with T, anyway. He was getting older, and his memory was poor. Rising from the blanket he was weaving, he left them at the center table of his self-built den and walked outside. The air was fresh and tasted nice on their way into his lungs, and the flying raindrops landed on his face as if a soft caress from the skies. It was a good idea to go outside anyway, he spent too much time inside. It wasn't as if it was getting colder outside yet.

He was in his shifted form, and to his own satisfaction his two legs soon carried him to the spot he had estimated the female to be - and he was right. Ahead on the path sat a female with strange colors, one he had not met before. She smelled of his own tribe, though, and he was certain she must be the female Ember had spoken about. One arm was raised above his head as he approached her, waving in a greeting, and his deep voice called out through the falling rain. Hey there! You called for me? His words still hung in the air as he came closer to her, stopping at a comfortable distance some feet away. Boy, what strange pelt colors - he'd never seen anything like it.

[/html]
She had scented his coming but was ocmpletely thrown by the form the brute before her ha taken.
She gazed in wonder at the brute using his hind quarters to stand upon upright, an almost human like mannerism.

A bark of shock left her maw before she had time to check herself and she stood.

She could smell his leadership but the lupreci in him was an altogether unusual sight.

" good day Sir" she adressed him giving a nervous smilvered before tucking in tightye, her baner wavered before finally tucking under her as she sat again.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /raven.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border:1px solid black;">
You might want to read through your posts for miss-spellings and typo's before you post, I see there are some extra letters here and there Wink Do you use the Firefox browser? If you do, Firefox has a nice feature that checks spelling for you. It's pretty neat!

The female reacted unusually by his take on the world - it was not often he met someone who seemed to be afraid or startled by him. Given that he had made a fair amount of noise approaching her, and that he was taking on a generally friendly stance, he suspected it came down to only one thing: his form. And he was surprised. He'd simply taken for granted that these things were known to all, not lessened by the fact that most inhabitants of 'Souls knew that most of the members of AniWaya often preferred that form. Her bark could not be mistaken, however - she was surprised, and perhaps afraid. Still standing up (partly because he was uncertain about what she wanted to do), he opened his palms towards the ground and shrugged, speaking calmly.

There's no need to call me sir. He paused, smiling, before he continued. My name is Dawali, I'm the chief of this tribe. I take it you're the female Ember ran into some days ago? Still his stance was nothing but friendly. Dawali took pride in knowing each and every single one of his tribe members. A leader should know his people, lest he lead them wrong.

[/html]
((OOC)) Thanks i'm not using Firefox unfortunately. I have a mild case of Dislecsia and i find typing to help somewhat. I'll make my answers in word then spellcheck.

((IC))

Terrasa nodded. "indeed Ember found me a few moons ago. She granted me access on to the lands. " she explained.

" My name is Terrasa Earthkore. I was born many many months travel away form here. Please do not take my surprise to heart. I have never met a wolf who took such a stance when walking, Although i can say it is certainly curious. " she added mostly to herself.

She stood and looked over the brute, a small smile curved over her maw. She found him to be friendly, and knowing that he was the leader of the tribe she was now a part of she nodded mentally. 'that makes sense, he looks fair and wise, and strong, Leader material if ever i saw it. ' the thought to herself before turning and waiting for the brute to speak once more.
[html]

Ah, I see :]

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

The female nodded and confirmed his assumptions - so, this was the freshly joined female his friend had spoken about. And she confirmed another assumption; she had been shaken by the sight of him in this form. Nodding, his face in understanding folds, he smiled at her as he followed up on their small-talk conversation.
"I understand. Most of us here are able to take this form, but not all of us choose to. I grew up on two legs and have mastered the art of hunting and living in it, so I prefer to live on two legs. It is in fact quite common, and I've never before encountered anyone who hasn't seen it before, I'll honestly say."
His head nodded and his face was somehow apologetic as the last statement left his lips. He had never even thought someone would be surprised by this, that was how accustomed to it he was.

[/html]
Surprise faded into mere curiosity and terrasa smiled warmly. " well it is something i look forward to being around. Once again i apoogise for my fearful state. " she stated before looking closer to the brute. She stood and gave a small shake, losening the fur that had stuck as her fear had bristled her. She sat once more and looked to the brute.

" so tell me more about the tribe and it's cultures?" she bekonned banner wafting slowly with growing confidence and happiness.
[html]

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Smiling, Dawali nodded at her apology, as if it was accepted and as if telling her there was no need all at the same time. He was happy to see that even if she was startled, she did not judge it differently than it should be. After all, it didn't alter his personality to be in this form, but some extremists seemed to think the forms had different abilities in that sense. Sitting down in a lotus like position, Dawali wrapped his tail around his thighs and attempted to answer her question.

"Well, we do keep horses and we grow food. It's not really normal for a canine to eat fruit or vegetables, although prey can be hard to find in the winter moons, so it's become somewhat of a safety measure. I suppose by now it's more of a tradition than a necessity, though, as these particular lands are simply packed with prey." Pausing, he glanced towards the visible working fields. It wasn't rare to find wapiti grazing on their crops, which was peculiar but very handy. Their food seemed to like to gather in one place. "Is there anything in particular you want to know?"

[/html]