2: birthdate August 23, 2007
3: luperci Yes
4: species Canadian wolf
5: gender Male
6: contact MSN: dead_horse@verizon.net
7: 'souls a friend
8: samples
as ashkahala from myth
his age was just a number to her. even when he was old, had children of his own and all, he'd always be her little man. there was no doubt in her mind that she would love him no matter if he was an adult.

isn't that what mothers did? loved their children regardless of anything? that had to be it, because this felt so right to her. others might find it awkward to love another species, even when that species was old enough to fend for itself. but, she had stepped into motherhood a tad late, and quite honestly, she didn't care.

her breathing eased as he came in closer. her own tears stopped, and she collected herself. she flicked at his voice. she didn't have to be sorry? as he withdrew his head, her wide eyes stared blankly at him. she was shocked a bit. relief filled her chest when he looked at her. thank you.

if he insisted, she would accept it. even though he hadn't necessarily forgave her, she still felt reconciled. like a load was lifted from her shoulders. all the dead weight she had been carrying until now, gone. it was through his kind words and his expression.

“y-yeah, i came to tell you that relic said i could stay... with you and erato,” she replied. she was glad to be here with him, too. and she made sure to include erato in this. she didn't want to just... leave him out, either. she considered that favoritism, or something. she would tell him soon in case he didn't know. if he didn't want to be part of it, that was fine--she'd still be there for him if he changed his mind. at least she would still have banki.

his gesture was so soothing. she returned the feel, rubbing him lightly. his scent was so familiar. she wished she never left this place. she felt out of the loop, like she was still a loner. but her son's love welcomed her back. she was grateful.

now, ashkahala wouldn't lie. she wanted to know desperately how he got those scars. who had done this to him? rajani came to mind, but ashka gave her a little more credit than that. would the ninfani woman be so bold enough as to attack her own son? she knew their family was... slightly dysfunctional, but weren't all families?

then again, she did have the nerve to just up and leave. obviously she didn't want anything to do with her children. if only she knew where she was now, what she was doing.

“uhm, sweetheart, could you tell me something?” she asked, pulling her body from him. she wanted to see his face nice and clear as they discussed the matter.

as connak from myth
He managed to get this far out in the region since meeting a certain marauder. Connak wasn't one to befriend puppies. He survived on their flesh; his perception of them was fixed. It wasn't in his nature to be so merciful. He couldn't develop a sound argument as to why Tsrmono Sotir was an exception. All he knew was that said boy was different. Thus, he should be treated differently.

Tsrmono had made a comment about his own ability to love. The digniskin found it impossible to let it go. It had been about a week--he wasn't really counting--and during this time, he spent it wondering day in and day out. Was the Sotir incapable of love because he chose to be? Connak felt a little weak, a little too soft, because he knew that somewhere inside he clung to a thread of love. He didn't think he had a reason to feel it, but it was there just in case.

He howled for his kinling companion. The impatient wolf paced a bit, waiting for his ticket to leave. If he didn't show up for what ever reason, the sickly male would make it his responsibility to kidnap him. He didn't tolerate insubordination. If one made an agreement with him, he held them to it. And, since the pup had volunteered, he expected to see him momentarily.

... He wouldn't admit it, but if it wasn't for Tsrmono, the older male may not get the treatment he so desperately needed. In his state, which seemed to have worsened, his senses weren't any better than an elder wolf staring death in the face. He secretly depended on the pup's services.

“C'mon, boy,” he whispered to himself.

as valen from myth
He nearly sighed a breath of relief when she agreed that it was pretty. However, he wished he hadn't when she explained herself. Was she kidding? Valen always had something to do. Whether it was tending to his flowers or organizing his rock collection, he was never bored. Maybe Lux just didn't know how to have fun.

Her grin was enough to make him want to cry. He wondered why she did that. He had never been smiled at like that. Ever. He figured it was something all wolves do. Should he do it too? Was it safe? What did it mean, anyway? Instead, he smiled helplessly at her, passing a soft chuckle.

“Uh, w-well... I was actually on m-my way b-back to my den. I-it's pretty late, I guess. W-we should sleep,” he replied, his eyes beaming with innocence. He wasn't sure if she wanted to hear that or not, so he just threw it out there.

And, he did it again. He totally forgot his manners. He tensed up, lowering his head in attempt to scold himself. He looked up at her, displaying some sort of apology in his eyes. “I-I mean... That is, i-if you d-don't have a place to sleep the night...” he said, his voice trailing off. He wasn't sure if he wanted to finish his thought. This was big. He never showed anyone his den, and, he hadn't slept with someone in years. “... Y-you could stay w-with m-me.”

He was just trying to be nice. He was just trying to be mindful of her. It wasn't that late, but, he usually was asleep by now. Not to mention, she asked if he had anything in mind and sleep was definitely on his mind. He didn't want to leave her either, at least, not by herself. So, he offered. He blushed a bit, biting his lip. He thought, a girl like her probably needs her beauty sleep, anyway.

[/html]
I just want to pop in and say that Burleigh has a really cool name >_>
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

and I just wanted to say hi and nice to meet you
and that Claire would be glad to play with you someday ^^