stuck between the do or die.
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
For Zero~ <3

She had awoken quite early in the morning leaving him within the den as she exited, hardly making a sound in the process. She turned north as she stretched out her arms and legs before dropping down to the ground to shift. She relaxed and took a deep breath, closing her crimson eyes for a moment as she shifted easily. She moaned slightly as she felt the sensation run through her quickly, the change happened quite fast as she twisted in the sands as her bones popped, stretched and reformed before settling again. The crack of bones within her spine making a satisfying sound as it was forged into something to better equip a creature on four legs rather than two. She rose onto her finger tips as her wrists reformed and her fingers shortened into toes.

And, then it was all over.

Her eyes flickered open again as the ruby orbs blinked down at her paws. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she panted in effort to cool her body which was heated up with the change as well as the sun that had started to heat up her crimson fur. She padded along silently for a while along the beach, turning north east and settling on that direction as her nose picked out all the scents easily. After Adonis catching the meal the other night she felt she owed him something in return for it. She was not sure what she could catch in this area, nor how big a creature. Maybe he would enjoy rabbit or a pheasant. Yeah, a pheasant might fill his belly temporarily. She could possibly talk him into a hunt later on.

Her nose dropped down to the ground as she turned her direction into a heavily wooded area. It was calm and peaceful as she lifted her muzzle to check out the territory she had wandered into. She highly doubted she would be disturbed in her hunt, but just in case wandered in further, picking out all the scents of the creatures that lived in the area. This would not be a good place to hunt pheasants, but she was definitely interested in what the entire territory had to offer around their snug, little, temporary home out by the shores of the shattered coast. Her eyes drifted for a moment before she came to a standstill, feeling as if something just might be out there that was not prey.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]
[html]

@#$%&A familiar scent tickled the male's brain, weaving long, delicate fingers up through his nose and prompting him to investigate. His ears swung forward as his tail swung behind him--no effort was given to mask his steps or his approach. He could recognise that fiery-furred girl anywhere: his cousin's mate had returned! Had she brought Talitha? Subconsciously as always, he sought to discover more through his own senses and instincts than through dialogue--he tested the scents that clung to her fur, and he was surprised to find another male's scent that blended perfectly with her own, as if they'd been in one another's company for quite some time.

@#$%&"Faol!" he called out, his tone still rather welcoming and surprised. "You're back! Where's Talitha?" he wondered, having simply assumed if she was not with her father in Inferni, she must be with her mother elsewhere in the world. He wasn't entirely sure what had prompted her expedition, anyway, though he assumed it was for personal reasons not terribly unlike his own. Asphyxia had left moons ago, and it was entirely possible the woman had even more family elsewhere. Needless to say, he hadn't particularly touched on the subject of Faolin's whereabouts with Gabriel. Something inexplicable had always told him it was a bad idea, though he assumed the doggish male simply missed his mate.

@#$%&Even now, something was a little bit weird... a little bit off. Anselm couldn't place his paw on it, though, and for the time he was more than happy to overlook it if one of his family members had come back (cousin-in-law?). Inferni's numbers, while not pathetic, were also not particularly great. Having the Mogotsi veteran back would increase their strength and their morale, he could only assume, and it would keep their raw numbers more on par with the other packs in the area.
[/html]