with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She tried to take in the words and believe, she knew that Anu was much older and smarter than she was, but still it was kind of hard. Cambria always felt like she was ten steps behind Amata and Gotham and it got a little disheartening at times. She knew it wasn't anyone's fault except for perhaps her own. She wished that she were braver, that she wasn't so afraid, but she didn't know how to remedy that problem of her's. Her aunt had told her that trying was half the battle when it came to being strong and she did try, it just didn't always yield results. "Yahs, I'll try." The Marino was pretty patient considering how young she was. She wasn't anxious about changing as soon as she could, she just didn't want to be too late.

Anu looked back to Leafy's jar and her gaze followed the older wolf's. Her response to the question was automatic. "Yah, I wills," she said nodding her head. Of course the girl had entertained the idea of being able to keep him even then and had hoped she could, but deep down she knew that she couldn't. Catpills were not the same as butterflies. They didn't really move around all that much and they didn't have wings, so keeping him in the jar wasn't a big deal. When he was a butterfly though he would want to fly around and be free and she couldn't deny him that. "I'll miss him, but I knows he needs ta be fwees." The girl almost sounded older than her few months that she actually was.

[/html]
[html]

Waiting was never easy, and to think that time was running out only made it harder. But Cambria had all the time in the world, and there was no need to fret about when she would shift. Though Anu did not want to bring such truth to light, it would not be the last hurdle that the brown bright eyed pup needed to jump. Life was full of them, at every turn, but it was possible to master them all. With the guidance of her parents, the companionship of her siblings, and perhaps a few conversations with Anu, Cambria would have everything she needed.

Her ear tuned to take in her voice and a smile crept to her face. "That's a good choice." Anu agreed, though she was sure that Cambi had toyed with the idea of keeping him. It was only in her nature to want to keep the small creature that had impacted her in such a strong way. "You could release him into the garden." The woman suggested, her voice full of warmth. If he was freed there, then the chanced of know where he lived were great. In Anu knew one thing, her garden was a butterflies paradise.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It was difficult for the pup to think too far ahead into the future. Sometimes making it through the day could be a seeming insurmountable task at times. Not often, but there were days that felt that way. When she was surrounded by the familiar then she was fine, but when something new was thrown at her it took her a while to cope and get back on track. Even something as innocuous was meeting someone new could be quite the daunting task for the Marino child. Thankfully though most of the acquaintances she had made had all been of a pleasant nature and so she had been able to warm up to them fairly quick. Though with each new meeting she feared that it was finally going to be the time that she met someone who was not so nice and she wasn't sure how she would handle a situation like that. She had a feeling she might run away.

The smile returned to Cambria's face and she puffed up a little when Anu said that that was a good choice to make. She had already thought it to be a good choice, but having the Lt. General confirm it made her feel all the more confident in it. Then the girl was overjoyed at the offer to let him go in the garden. "Really? That'd be perfect!" Her tail wagged to emphasize her point. The garden was so pretty and it was nice of Anu to offer it to Leafy when he was free. "Could we goes look at da garden now? Maybes you could tells me the names of da different flowers and stuff?" Cambria knew all the flowers were pretty, but she only knew one or two of the names. It would be a fun thing to learn more about the plants she took pleasure in.

[/html]
[html]

I think this is good to go Big Grin

"Sure. Come on." Anu spoke, a smile settled deeply onto her features. There was nothing like giving a tour of her garden to a youngster eager to learn. The wolfess stood and walked through the doorway, her thoughts reflecting on the moment she had heard the unhappy whine from the pup. She felt as if Cambria had grown in these last few moments. Learning about the changes of life and how patience would always be key. Anu was glad that she could have been part of that development, how she could be part of this child's life and help mold it's mind and guild it towards a moral and loving path.

The pair headed down the stairs and out the door, laughing lightly as they played a small game to see who could make it to the door first. The pup would win by a nose and Anu would no longer feel the ache of her age and feel as young as all the rest. Cambria would grow, find that life was not always as we had expected and know from this experience that she could seek the advice of the older female and be accepted no matter what.

[/html]