spit shine
[html]

Firefly had been examining the array of finery that the stables had to offer as well as strolling up and down the ilse between the stalls, peering in at the few horses that the pack had seemingly been able to tame to accept the confinements of the small areas. She shook her head at the idea but let it slide, knowing that the horses had it better off being kept by the wolves and knowing where their next meal came from. The golden woman slipped into the tack room and had been examining the brushes and combs for the horses for the better part of an hour, even trying them at her own fur a few times before setting a few aside in a box and turning her head towards the items she was more familiar with, saddles and bridles and the works.

She smiled as she ran her hands over the pieces, trying to decide which one she would claim as her own for the mean spirited ill tempered beast that had the pastures in a fury almost every day. She finally settled on a metal bridle, tarnished and dusty, leaving the saddles to decide over another day. She had a lot to do. Picking up a few rags and oil from the room before dragging the box of muddled items down the hall she set them infront of a stall away from the rest and perched atop a small stool to work the oil into the metal links of the bridle, knowing that she'd probably be at it all day.

[/html]
[html]

Squeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's is about 3 almost 4 weeks prego.

Ayita never spent much time at the stables but she was so old fashion anyhow. Walking around the barn she watched a few of the horses out at the pasture. She smiled touching her stomach in a smooth action. She for right now had forgotten about the argument that she had started with Leroy. Well it wasn't an argument more like her yelling. He had taken off leaving her there. They hadn't spoken since.

Ayita wandered into the stables looking around she saw a golden colored wolf at a stall doing something. "Hello" Ayita said softly as she walked towards her. The sounds of a few horses in their stalls brought a weird calm to her. She was happy to be here right now with someone instead of being alone. "My name is Ayita." She said smiling. "What may I call you?" she asked she looked around for a seat seeing a stool she grabbed it and pulled it over to the other female. "I hope you don't mind that i'm joining you." Ayita said with a smile.

[/html]
[html]

Firefly had been so caught up in polishing the little links of metal that she hadn't even been paying attention to the area around her. The scent of the oil and the hay in the stalls kept her nose busy and she was more than surprised when another voice called out. Firefly's eyes narrowed slightly for a moment before she paused and realized that the scent of the other belonged to a packmate. She'd never met the woman before and yet one thing was obvious about her as she made herself comfortable in Firefly's space, the woman was noticeably pregnant.

Firefly was quiet a second, her ears flicked back in annoyance as the lady introduced herself and even found another stool to perch upon at close range with Firefly. The Sadira woman had never really been one who liked strangers very much and there were very few females that she really got along with.. this new figure in her life sure was pushing her to the limits. The silvery gold woman gritted her teeth and just sighed softly, she was part of the pack though.

Her emerald eyes finally looked up to the other again as she realized that the other had presented her with a name that she'd totally not even heard and she was expecting one in return. Firefly eyed her hard for a second before answering grudgingly. "I'm Firefly.." She doubted that the woman even knew who she was, she'd left in such a strange manner.

At the words that the lady offered in some form of an apology Firefly just let out a sharp bark of laughter as she raised a brow and stated the obvious. "It's not like I had much choice with you getting all nice and cozy already?" She knew she was already becoming nasty but that was just her thing. It'd taken her long enough to behave the first time around in the packlands and she'd been gone some weeks, why should she be a perfect angel now, besides, maybe if she was lucky Jac would hear about it and come scold her on being such a naughty little girl.

[/html]
[html]

Ayita felt strange in the barn there seemed to be some tension between here and the other female. She tried her best to keep a smile on her face. "Its nice to meet you Firefly." She said as she looked at the what she was doing.

"Well you know I can leave its not like sitting here is all that comfortable " She said back at firefly. She wasn't sure what had gotten the other female in such a bad mood. Ayita just wanted to get to know everyone in her pack and she wasn't traveling outside the lands much due to her condition.

[/html]
[html]

Firefly eyed the other woman a moment as she tried to keep face in the light of Firefly's attitude. She just grinned and showed her fangs as she raised a brow. "Yeah, back at you.." she called as she ran the oil over another link in hte halter, trying her best to ignore the female but knowing that she was failing. Every twitch and movement that the other made caused Firefly's emerald orbs to raise and try and figure out what the other had done. She knew she would have to give up on trying sooner or later of find herself twice and cross and annoyed than she already was.

When the other spoke up Firefly couldn't help but scuff. She raised one brow at the other lady as she questioned her. "Why did you stop in the first place then?" She knew this act of making friends and being all chitchat and nice to one's packmates but she figured that most understood that when someone was working it probably was best to let them be. That didn't seem to be the case with this knocked up broad.

Firefly put down the halter she was working on finally and just looked up at the girl, "You're pretty new to the pack right? Were you knocked up before arriving or after?" The cruel woman's mind really just wanted to know how much of a slut the lady was, or if she just made all the wrong choices in life and had arrived here to try and make the right ones. Either answer, Firefly probably wouldn't like her that much.

[/html]
[html]

Hover for translation. Sorry for the quick reply.

Ayita was starting slowly to read the fact that maybe firefly was slightly anti social. that was fine in honestly if she would like Ayita would leave she just figured she take a moment a be polite. she was starting to wonder what manners some of these wolves had although once again she was raised very strict and very harshly. Letting her smile drop she just watched firefly work not knowing what to say or do.

She didn't even answer the remark of why she stopped best not to say or point out the obvious. Her mind stopped at the remark that she had made letting out a bit of an annoyed huff Ayita looked at her. "I've been here four months." She said annoyance hinted in her speech. She wasn't sure what more to say as a smile hinted through her eyes. "Pourquoi ne font pas vous demandez à Leroy. He could tell you all you need to know." She said. She wondered if Firefly had been here since the begining too or what her story was. "I wont say that I'm upset by the cards I've been dealt I've always wanted to be a mother."

[/html]
[html]

She couldn't help but smirk as she realized that she'd she'd gotten under the girl's skin. If the woman didn't learn early that Firefly was dangerous she probably would find herself on the wrong side of the golden lady's schemes sooner than later. Firefly's emerald eyes shone in amusement as she watched the other woman, wondering if she was going to snap or just take the cruel intentions of the bitchy Sadira.

Her fangs showed as the annoyance seemed to pour off of Ayita's words as she explained that she'd been there a long while. Firefly couldn't help but raise a brow again as she mentioned, "Funny, I've never seen you about.." She was rather surprised, she'd been part of Cour des Miracles since the day the pack had been founded and she'd known most of the souls that had been there, perhaps a few has slipped by unnoticed the few weeks before her departure.

She decided to wait and see what the lass' excuse was for never being noticed before she continued to pick at that subject.. but the woman's switch of languages made Firefly laugh out loud as she rolled her eyes. Did she think she was brilliant because she could speak another language, Firefly didn't care and she didn't feel like telling the girl she'd understood everything she said, instead she just went on trying to ruffle the woman's feather's some more. "So, if Leroy would know the answers to my questions it makes me wonder how long you've been sleeping with him.. considering he did have a mate oh.. about four months ago." She flashed the woman a devilish smile as she chuckled.

When the woman left her with the off remark about her cards in life Firefly did outright roll her eyes before meeting the gaze of the other, her sharp green eyes narrowing slightly as she spoke flatly. "You weren't dealt a bad hand, you fuck around you get with child, easy as that.. didn't your mother teach you anything.." She really did hate idiots. Firefly didn't exactly understand what the youth had meant by being a mother, her ears pinned back a moment as she forgot all about the halter as she asked. "A mother? What? Normally isn't there a father to go along with that, one that's going to stick around?" She didn't think that Leroy would leave the pack anytime soon but she could guess that the male probably wasn't too proud to be fathering illegitimate children either. She really didn't know what girl's obsessions with being a mother was all about. She wished she could just smack the bitch upside the head and knock some sense into her.. but she doubted that was the best solution.

[/html]
[html]

Love your table By the way

Ayita watched Firefly she wasn't afraid that the other would jump on her or anything it was just strange being talk to like this. She had a good feeling that the other with her was young and full of life well Ayita was four almost five. She had spent a good year traveling running from what was a perfect life. She growled lightly as firefly said something.
"Maybe you just never paid any attention. Plus I spent a lot of time at home, well Leroy and Svara's home" She said.

She looked off to the side a bit taking in short breaths to calm herself. "You mean Svara? First off she left the pack, and second he told me they had split. So I'm safe." She said with a smirk. She was sick of getting nothing but attitude from this snot nose little female. She was beginning to wonder about manners.

There was no doubt her pups would have a good life. "Don't you dare talk about my mother. God rest her soul." The mention of her mother brought sorrow to her. She wanted to be a mother to know the joys that pups brought and the same feeling that her mother had raising her. "Didn't anyone teach you manners or to respect your elders?" Ayita said she was hoping she was right the girl just seemed younger then she."Leroy and I will figure things out. deep down under all the mud and gruff is a different guy." She said with a smile.

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin I love it too!
Firefly had always had a sort of mockery when it came to the ranks and where others stood in the pack, if she thought they were just lowlings that she could walk over you had better believe that she would indeed walk over them every chance she got. At the moment she believed that Ayita was perhaps a perfect lowling for her to command. She couldn't help but yawn at the growl that the woman threw at her as she raised a brow. "Well if I never paid you that much attention you much not have been worth that much then." She said, ignoring the woman's statement of living within Leroy and Svara's home, she knew Svara was gone now. Leroy had built the house and it was his more than theirs anyways.

Her sharp eyes realized that she was begining to get under the other's skin as she smiled slightly. She found it amusing that Ayita thought she had such a catch with Leroy. She shrugged at the woman's words as she spoke on, "Well, I hope you're not expecting to chain the boy down.. from what I heard he's not the most faithful one there is." Leroy might be her friend but Firefly had found a new little creature to torture and if she had to throw a little dirt out on Leroy she didn't mind, besides, half the pack already knew it, she just hoped the little priss before her didn't.

When the woman finally lost it Firefly couldn't help but laugh. She tossed the rag off to the side that she'd been cleaning the silver with and just grinned. "Funny, I guess Jac never did teach me any manners." It was so sad for the rest of the world that she'd been raised by the pirates on the sea. She had turned into such a bitch with all the attention they lavished on her.

She couldn't help but just smile as the girl went on to another subject, Leroy. Firefly just nodded as her eyes twinkled. "Yeah, I'm sure. Keep telling yourself that." She really did love how easy it was to frazzle the poor girl, she just hoped she didn't make the bitch's system jump the gun and decide to pop out the little shits right now. Firefly was not their healer nor did she want to be.

[/html]
[html]

Love your table By the way

Ayita stood as she stretched. "Well it's been so much fun sitting here talking with you." She said looking at firefly as she started to head out. She was tired and she wanted to get herself home before it got much to dark. After all a soon to be mother should be taking care of herself.

"Oh and thanks for letting me know about Leroy." She said laughing a bit at it. She'd get him chained down just wait and see. The pups were his and he would take responsibility too. "Enjoy your cleaning or what ever you were doing just don't let the horse out smart you." She said as she left the barn walking out into the light hoping that she'd get some things done.

[/html]
[html]

Firefly had actually been surprised that the older woman had sat there for so long and taken the verbal beating that the Sadira woman had given her. She raised her eyes shortly as finally the lady had moved to stand. Firefly hoped so much that she was leaving for she was getting bored with finding snide remarks to grace her with. When the woman's words met her ears she was thrilled with what she heard as a simpering smile lay upon her lips. Her forest orbs watched the pregnant woman as she began to head out of the building. "Anytime" she said with a bit of a chuckle as the woman laughed.

She wondered just what was on the woman's mind for a moment as she spoke of Leroy but she figured that her friend could hold his own and if he couldn't then it was no trouble of Firefly's. She shook her head as the woman finally left, muttering under her breath. "This should be interesting.." The news that Svara was gone troubled Firefly but she wasn't going to dwell on it, atleast not right now. She went back to work on her bit and halter as she listened to the other's steps beginning to fade away. She wondered how soon she'd have to face the rest of the pack and just how that was going to turn out.

[/html]