daybreak
[html]

Firefly's blood was still pounding as she glared towards the blind girl who'd been terribly scarred. She hadn't thought that Haven would have the nerve to stand up to the smart bitter bite that Svara offered and she was quite surprised when he did. Her emerald eyes flashed over towards the male as he began to snap right back at the youth. Firefly's ears flicked back briefly, not meaning for this to escalate beyond the two of them but now that it was out of her hands there was little she could do but play along with the rules that governed them all.

When Haven began to go into talk on Svara's punishment Firefly felt her hackles raise slightly until she realized that it was his duty to dole out the punishments to the lower pack members. She turned her orbs back to Svara but was silent, knowing that she had no say in this and didn't even know if she wanted one. If Svara had just taken that damn collar off this wouldn't even have gone this far, but perhaps it was better that she was punished, so long had she been allowed to go unpunished and spoiled in the past.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't about to have this conversation with him. He was stupid and way to dumb for her tastes. Did he think because he waved that big piece of metal around that he was her king now? What an idiot he was. Svara did stop then she turned around and looked at the pumpkin hued wolf and gave him such a look that even the flowers would die in fear. Shift quickly her hair swirled around her back as it became a long mane and her yellow eyes became a fire untamable.

Baring her teeth at him she had heard enough. "You are a boy with that mentality. You call me Serf with no problem! Your idea of what this pack is is not what it was created on! We are equals in Cour Des Miracles boy, and if you have forgotten that the only thing you will ever amount to is a waste of space and flesh." The red she wolf seethed. Pushing her hair behind her shoulder in a gruff manner Svara didn't let her eyes move from him.

"As for punishments, that is not your rank so kiss my ass and shove your big boy bull crap where someone cares." He had no right to get inbetween her and firefly's fight. The golden women had insulted something very important to her, because it alone had bothered her. She never asked once what the collar was. Turning on them both then Svara made her exit this time, not looking back. She still had had no intention of hurting Firefly. She still loved the women, even if she couldn't tell her that.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rmor_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Syd, if you want to end this thread then that's fine, but you really need to watch how you handle things IC'ly. This is now the second time in this thread you've said that Svara left and in a situation like this that is a form of powerplay. In this situation Haven would not just stand back and let Svara leave and by writing that that's what you're making him do without my consent. 300+

Perhaps she had intimidated him once in time, but he was no longer the sad sorry boy she had met that day on the beach. He had grown and matured and changed, something it seemed, that the Thames female was incapable of doing. She was abrasive, she was rude, she was mean, she gave no one any respect and yet demanded that everyone bow to her every selfish whim. If she thought that she would break him with her venom and stares then she didn't know who she was dealing with. He was made of stronger stuff. "Because that is your rank." Why would he have a problem calling her it? "I know well what this pack was founded on, but you were placed as the lowest for a reason. Even in a pack such as this there are rules and expectations. We expect to be respected by one another. You do not respect anyone and so you are undeserving of us respecting you. People will only treat you as well as you treat them, and you treat everyone like garbage, so I will treat you no different than that." It was a two-way street and she had always been a heinous bitch. She deserved no better treatment from him.

Haven stared right back at her, not for a moment moved by all her shouting and theatrics. Once again she moved to leave and he snarled, charging ahead and standing in her path once more. Ivory fangs were revealed and his hackles rose. She was cutting on his last threads of patience and he was sick and tired of all her pompous attitude and disregard. "It is my rank to enact punishments. Things have changed since you left. I am Seneschal now. You drew your packmate's blood and I will not let that slide."

[/html]