follow the leader
Jontae had watched Firefly toting Elroy around the other day and she had thought it was the most amusing thing in the world. She had snatched the small kitten away from Firefly that morning and had been playing out in the leaves with the cat. When Elroy had got stuck in a pile of leaves Jontae had taken the moment to try and pick up the kitten like Firefly had done. She had been amused that the kitten had let her haul him around so but being able to pick him out of the snow had caused the two to start a whole new game.

The mutty pup had just lept into another trench of leaves and had begun to burrow a trail into the musty matter. She could feel Elroy following about behind her until the weight of the damp leaves above became to much and caused their tunnel to collapse ontop of them. Jontae wiggled about in the bank until she was able to cause the debris to move and the sun to stream into their ruined den. She picked up the silly kitten once more and deposited him ontop of the sagging leaves before shaking her pelt out.
[html]
Hi I hope you don't mind me joining Smile)

She was lucky that she had survived her little encouter with that bobcat. But as soon as she had been helped she had run off again, this time in the other direction from Aniwaya. Godeleive had never left the packlands before and she had tried to turn back part-way along her journey...but had ended up here, instead. She was so lost!

All sorts of smells came to her nose and she caught one that was really strong, stronger than all the others here. The city was so scary...she creeped along on her belly as she followed the smell, her stomach growling a little bit. Maybe whoever it was would have some food for her. The young aniwaya puppy followed it to its source.

She looked at the other canine as she came closer, frowning. What kind of wolf was this? And what was that thing that was with it? She gasped. A bobcat?! She hated bobcats! She whined from her vantage spot a few meters away from Jontae, wanting to come closer but being afraid of the little cat at the same time. What if the cat's mother came and was angry...and wanted her gone?

[/html]
Jontae was having too much of a time toting the small kitten about that she didn't even notice the scent of the strange wolf that had appeared out of nowhere. She was just about to pounce on the smaller creature when the nervous whine seemed to finally grasp her attention. Faltering in her excitement she tripped over her paws and tried to collect herself from the leaf litter and at the same time trying to figure out just what had made that sound. The little mixed up mutt finally caught sight of the young wolf as a smile spread across her maw.

The runty dog mutt gazed over at the wolf that was looking at her all funny and with a wag of her puffy curled up tail she trotted over, "Why you making such sounds.." she demanded as she felt the tap tap of Elroy's paws at her puff of a tail. She flicked it back and forth giving him something to play with while she waited to see just what this stranger was wanting from her. Only a moment or two late she realized that she hadn't offered the other girl her name. "I'm Jontae.. who you?" Being a princess gave her leeway to be a little demanding, atleast in her head.
[html]
I'm sorry for making you wait so long Sad I don't actually have a computer, but I hop on my brothers' whenever I come over to his place. <3

The creature that came out of the woods and looked back at her was very strange-looking indeed! She had never seen something like this before. Godelieve stared at the other one, a frown across her muzzle, trying to figure it out. This other canine was small, but was she a puppy? Would she want to play? And why was she hanging around a scary cat?

"I sorry! I got runned off by a big ol' cat like that one...I thought maybe that cat was its baby." She tried to explain, little whines coming out ever couple of words. Was this cat not dangerous or something? "I Godelieve Agapito. I from Ani-waya. Where you from?"

[/html]