Time Warp Contest
QUOTE (Silas Agata @ Nov 16 2009, 10:47 AM)
Since the threads for this contest are taking place in the Lascivio Aedes forum, I don't see why dead or inactive characters couldn't be entered into the contest. [/quote]
I was gonna say the same thing. c:
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Nov 16 2009, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Silas Agata @ Nov 16 2009, 10:47 AM)
Since the threads for this contest are taking place in the Lascivio Aedes forum, I don't see why dead or inactive characters couldn't be entered into the contest. [/quote]
I was gonna say the same thing. c: [/quote]
Agreed! :]
If I'm not allowed to sign up with Snake (c'monnnn, what's one month between friends, right? He acts adult now!), I'd be willing to sign up with Nikita. (:
ANU!! yayyyy
Firefly and Davi then! Big Grin I still want a chance to play DaVi but I wanna play Firefly too..
Can we edit it so it says Maluki Soul (Jefferson)? Big Grin Because I really consider them different people.

Oh, and you can throw Razekiel Lykoi in too. I can play him pre-hippie. LOL
Is it possible to sign up with Cow btw? >_<
Since we can play dead/inactive characters, I'll dust off Mordulin for the occasion Smile
Quote:If I'm not allowed to sign up with Snake (c'monnnn, what's one month between friends, right? He acts adult now!), I'd be willing to sign up with Nikita. (:

That's fiiiiine. :3 Added you.

Quote:Is it possible to sign up with Cow btw? >_<

Sure, since inactive characters are fine too? XD
Okay, I sign up with Kae?
I'd like to remove my character from this contest, since I just don't think I'll be able to participate 8D;
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Nov 18 2009, 06:42 AM)
Quote:If I'm not allowed to sign up with Snake (c'monnnn, what's one month between friends, right? He acts adult now!), I'd be willing to sign up with Nikita. (:

That's fiiiiine. :3 Added you. [/quote]
Oh, thank you so very much, Kiri!

Might someone remove Nikita from the list, then, if I am participating with Snake? (:
Anybody want to thread with mah lufflies? :O PM me plzkthx
If anyone would like to rp with me pm me I'm willing to do it with anyone.
So... I wasn't around to see this earlier, and I'd really like to participate with Lillith. D: Can I?

Pleaseplease.
If so omg Lillith and Gabe prz
QUOTE (Gabriel de le Poer @ Nov 21 2009, 09:45 PM)
If so omg Lillith and Gabe prz [/quote]
>:/ WHAT!
I wantz both! Big GrinDDDD

But uh, yeah, need permission first. ;_;
Go for it 8O
Anyone need a partner still I do.