Spirits with me.
OOC: This is the Time Warp Contest, so only 1-2 people please.

Pendzez walk in the forested area just not far from his home. He was so young, but he went for a little walk to where ever. He walked along the mountain side of the forest, where the under growth seemed scarce in growth. Pendzez found it easy to move round, apart for being still only a pup. He was only five months old, but he was adventurous for his age.

Pendzez continued to walk along the mountain side of the forest, passing all the thick undergrowth, making his way to where ever. He made his way through a little way, finding himself at a tree that stood tall and proud on the mountain edge. Pendzez didn't see this place before, however he has already made this place his little secret place. The only creatures that will be allowed here is himself and who ever can get through the undergrowth.
I'll jump in. Ayita will be roughly 7 months since around then she had some attitude issues. and was cute.

Ayita yawned stretching under the sun light she had spent the past few days lazing about and now she was able to run free. Her brother would never find her, he was always trying to boss her around because he was older and thought he was smarter. Running down the path she had made.

Looking around she saw another pup who was a bit smaller then she. "Hey whoos you?" She said looking at him with her bright blue eyes. She loved coming here it was always nice besides no adults could get here. "You aren't a spy for the adults are you? They never let me play I don't want to go back." She said looking at him. "You better be on my side and not lead them here we'd never be alone if you did." She said.
OOC: OK, thanks. I aslo believe I owe you a Flayra/Ayita? I'll have that up in no time. SOrry for the wait.

Pendzez looked over to find another pup coming in his direction. He had never seen her beofre around the area. Was she with that pack he's been hearing about that was not far from where he was. "Whoos am I? Whoos are you?" he said, hopefully to get answers as to why she was here in his secret place, even though he knew who would be able to come here.

"This is mines place. Yous must asks me if yous wants to stay," he declared, as he was being what was called an alpha, who could claim anything that hadn't been claimed yet, in this case, the little area past the undergrowth. "I was heres first."
(At this age she's been told shes a goddess princess so ya she's crazy and think that. and any time you have that up hun.)

Ayita looked at him he dared to tell her what to do. No one could do that she was the princess and a god. "Whoos am I? I'm lady Ayita Goddess of the tribe a few miles that way." She said expecting a change of attitude. Didn't all packs have gods? maybe this kid was one of them. A god she meant maybe he was that would be cool. "Now who are you?" She asked again.

"I don't have to ask. I was up in here first goofing off. see there more to it that way. Don't act like you own the place." She said with a tinge more attitude in her voice. Boy was this kid annoying. You couldn't claim things the at their age only the adults could they had strength ad power. But in her own right she had plenty of power.
OOC: Well, Pendzez was considered a Spirit King, has been his whole life. Note: this place that they are at, it was always Pendzez's secret place. I have used it in Baton et Pierres a couple of times.

Pendzez shouldn't have to leave her because she said so. This was his place, not hers. Besides he wasn't going to leave here, even if she was some kind of Goddess. She wasn't his Goddess. He doesn't praise those who call themselves Gods. Well, he was the Spirit King, literally, though he doesn't look like a king. He was the Spirit King, none the less.

"Pendzez Zazkex, Spirit Kings. You ares nos Goddess of mines." He stood there, not moving from his position, showing to her that there was no point trying to get him to move, since he wasn't going to. He didn't have to move anyways. What was she going to do about it.
I'm such a loser I'm so Sorry I can't believe how busy the last three weeks of my first semester in college is.

IC........

Ayita looked at him listening. She was interested in him he seemed fun and exciting. She wondered what sort of things they could do around here and weather he'd want her to stay. She smiled she liked how he stood with such confidence. "A king what is a king?" She asked. How could this boy be a what ever he says he was. "I don't care if I'm not your goddess."

She had many others who kissed the ground she walked on but she had better things to do. Like find out what this king thing was. Surely it wasn't as important as she? She stood there waiting for an answer and she hoped it was a good one too.