Oh, life is merciless, but nobody wants to quit it
[html]

Time passed quickly for the reddish male. Without noticing how long it actually took, his large ears detected the sound of paws on the snow, though in a different timber. In short seconds, a dark colored female came, her emerald eyes searching for the caller. She was pretty.

Combing his messy hair with the fingers, he came closer to the fence. "Yes, ma'am, I did indeed. I'm Louis Bennson. I'm new to these lands, and looking for a place to stay... May I enter?" the male spoke, his deep, attractive voice in a soft, polite tune. In the ending question, he motioned to the fence, his glassy blue eyes warm and pleading. He wasn't trying to flirt; it was just his nature, to be seductive to the womans. He, thought, never had maleish thoughts. Females weren't supposed to be treated like steaks or something, as some males believed.

The wanderer took no real movement to enter the lands. At leat not until she would let him. Even if she was in lowest rank - which he doubted -, she had the right to say no. After all, those were her territory to say so, and he was lower to her in any way.

Patient, he waited for an answer, but also started to get into business. "Say, ma'am, to what pack does these lands belong to?" he asked, keeping the most polite tone. The last thing he wanted was to seem rude with too many questions. Of course, the travaler had a sharp curiosity, like of a young kitten's, but he learned, in those years of experience, to hold his tongue once in a while. They had just met, for Christ's sake! What kind of gentleman would drown a lady with too many questions?

Even so, he couldn't stop those of coming inside his mind, more and more every instant. Still, he kept them to himself. He would remember to ask them to someone else, or to the same woman, but in a more appropriate time, when they would hold a bit more intimacy. As friends, if she would let him.

[/html]

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede.

Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]