SA permission..
Umm.. if I wanted to write little novellette books on my characters or even generations down the line characters is it ok to use the souls basis and background in the story as long as credit to the rpg is given?

I'd probably make myself a set of paperback copies for myself but I really don't see this going anywhere but I thought I'd ask.
ignore me <<, but that sounds awesome...
It's fine to reference 'Souls, the history and premise of the game with a small line somewhere crediting the RPG, and it's cool to use your own characters, but if you involve others, I'd recommend getting permission from every individual player. :>
thanks, and I wasn't even going to worry with that bit til I had permission. Big Grin

That said, anyone for or against characters being mentioned in said book, if they were it would just be on historic matters most likely.
Even if it is just historical matters, I recommend getting people's okay. I would feel weird if someone used my characters in their stories without my knowledge and permission, even if the name is just referenced in passing.
in the above post i meant that towards individual characters, not if people thought i should or shouldn't use anyones characters.