Territory Question
I was thinking about the territories up past Inferni and was wondering if something could be set up that would make it easier to get to Drifter Bay and other places in that area. With Inferni sort of blocking the way, it makes it difficult for characters to get in and out (unless I'm missing something?) without walking through the coyote clan on a suicidal mission.
this would be nice, yesh Big Grin
I thought of the same thing yesterday when I was staring at the map :o It would be nice, yes.
I don't think everything butts up against everything else. I mean, sure, they're lines on the map that say that they do, but those lines don't exist in the game (and I'm guessing that they're to show people the space/size of a selected territory) and if someone wanted to get to DB, surely they could figure out a way to get to DB without having to go through Inferni.
Just a heads up, there are going to be some changes to the map after the Inferni/ Dahlian war, so Drifter Bay will become more accessible after that. :3
I think someone should start a war with Inferni just because they're IN THE GODDAMN WAY rather than anything personal. Tongue

I also still think DdM should build a bridge.

And everyone else can swim.

But yeah, you could totally just walk along the mountain to get to the bay. :>
If my characters weren't on good(not getting eaten by Inferni) terms.. I would so feel the need to do that.

I actually wanted to stick a pack/clan or something over in the waste just so they can cause trouble. Because of course it wouldn't be their stupid fault they started their pack in an area with little food and there's a hostile clan at their borders they forgot to check into before claiming land. *coughs*

The packs need to fight among themselves or something. Inferni gets all the war fun.
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Jan 29 2010, 01:47 PM)
I think someone should start a war with Inferni just because they're IN THE GODDAMN WAY rather than anything personal. Tongue
[/quote]
Hahaha, that made me lol XD.
Like Tammi said, after the war things will be put in place to make Drifter Bay more open to the other packs. :]

But we have to kill off like 9gazillion temps first :|
WELL WHAT ABOUT DDM, HUH? Stupid territory expansion is totes blocking Inferni and PV from accessing anything to the south. :| ESPECIALLY KAE, because Haku is the Meanest Alpha Ever and he was MEAN to her. :|
Is ze toll plaza; gotta pay to get through, thank you very much :]
Well DUUUH that's because DdM is working at isolating everyone to make them more vulnerable to their HAKU'S plans of taking over the whole of Souls.
O YA?

Well when Inferni owns all of Drifter Bay good luck hanging out up there without ending up on a pike. :|||
Bris is sneaky. Her white coat will blend in perfectly with the blackness of the night. Yep. Genius.
in that case, cotl will accidentally run her over with maschine.
Well maybe Bris WANTS hoofmark tattoos and massive broken bones!! They're COOL LOOKING!!! <.<

(Note to self: Make sure Bris knows what the hell a horse is before she gets too involved in the war so she doesn't get scared crapless if she sees Maschine.) XD
Bris could meet Hanna's horse, Galilahi? Now that I'm actually going to be working on replies. *had too much irl stuff to do much the past couple days*
it would actually be funny if she did shit bricks because of Maschine...Considering he looked like an Undead horse, muahahahaa, but that's all besides the point *disappears*
Eee Hanna that would be perfect! XDD

Jacoby you are so mean to want to scare the crap out of my poor sweet girl. x.x She should beat you with a squeaky hammer.
QUOTE (Bris Stormbringer @ Jan 30 2010, 06:33 PM)
squeaky hammer. [/quote]
thor's hammer?????? Big Grin