Threads!
OOC: Hi! New to the AniWaya, and I am so looking for threads! Got only like idk 3 days left?! RUSHING!!! PLEASE RP WITH ME <:L THANX!!! AW!!!

IC: Echo entered the borders of the AniWaya, proud and full of joy. He was so excited he wanted to see the town and his fellow friends. He remembered where Dali Amara had directed him and went straight towards the town. He didn’t know who was there, or if they’d be as kind as Amara. But he did not care as the town was the only thing on his mind. As he entered it, he saw many old buildings and got very excited. He had never seen such structures before and was mesmerized. He then started looking for the other wolves. He didn’t recognize the scents, but was sure there had to be other members around. After all, this was the town. There had to be other wolves around.
ooc As promised here I am

Ayita wanted to se more of this world spring would be on its way and she wanted to see more. She wanted to see what the other packs were like. she would never cross the borders with out permission but she wanted to take the time and see what was new. Though Her elder brother who had joined the pack was with her today. He had heard of the war now going on. Now walking side by side the two were exploring.

"So sister where are we off too? He asked as he followed her. Both were in wolvens forms as they padded through the snow. Lucky for them the weather wasn't against them. He was in no mood to step on any toes but exploring didn't seem like a bad thing.

Ayita looked at him shrugging. She hated being shorter then him. She was the shortest out of her family and her daughter was getting bigger and soon she'd see if her daughter would surpass her. Placing her nose low to the ground she smelt around so not to pass the boundaries. What was this pack? They'd probably find out if any wolf was patrolling the borders.
OOC: Sorry for tha late post. This post may suck :/ Thank you so much for the reply though!<3 So sorry about the late post though...

Echo suddenly picked up another scent. This was no ordinary scent; it was another wolf’s scent. He quickly followed the scent, and was led to a small group of wolves. He quickly spoke out to them, “hello. My name is Echo. Are you from here? How are you?” Echo was very pleased; he had hoped to meet strangers from the pack, or even strangers who were new. He was at the same time scared. He feared the wolves would look down on him, and what he feared the most was being seen as a threat to them. But it was cold, and he was very tired. He looked at his feet which were feeling numb with snow. He breathed stiffly, and then continued with his speech, “I am willing to assist you with anything you need in this land, I am a part of the AniWaya, and I am friendly to all visitors and members”.
word count 474

Zefier walked in front of his sister as he looked at her. He hoped that they weren't going to run into any trouble. He would feel horrible causing trouble. He had been cautious up until the day he ran into Cours. He glanced at his sister as he returned his gaze forward. The to lupins were on a random walk so close to what smelt like another pack.

Ayita smiled as she was now no longer the leader of this adventure. She could tell they were very close to the borders but she had been very careful to stay on the proper side of it as she didn't intend on causing anyone problems. Coming to a stop she saw another who had come forward and began bombarding them with questions. Looking at the other she had come to realize he was a he and didn't seem hostile.

Very calm she looked at him. "Do you breath when you talk?" She asked her voice was very level and like liquid. She watched the others posture as she was intent on knowing what he would do.

Zafier hadn't noticed his sister had stopped until he heard the voice of another. turning he looked at his sister who had her normal kinda smile. Her crystal blue eyes almost made it hard for her to seem in any other mood then happy. She had this composure about her that made her seem welcoming and caring. Walking back over to her he chuckled a bit as he heard what she said. "Everything alright Ayita?" He asked as she found himself now behind her.

Ayita glanced at her brother. "Everything is ok Zafier." She said. she returned her glance to the male who had so kindly greeted them. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at him he was quite the little character. "My name is Ayita and this is my brother Zafier. We are from Cour des Miracles" she said as she looked around. So this was AniWaya. She had heard a bit about each pack. Starting to memorize all their names and now she knew the location of aniwaya.

"Well that'd be nice we were just out for a walk to see where the different packs were located." She said with a smile. "Now who are you?" She asked hoping to know the young mans name.she didn't want to have to call him boy or hey you that'd be rather rude.

Zafier decided that they weren't going anywhere so he sat down. His sister was one to take charge and sit herself down and talk for hours so he figured they'd be here a while. Yawning he shook his coat man was it cold in this area. Why was this land so cold compaired to where they had lived.
Word Count: 149

Echo was overjoyed at the wolf’s reply. He had not seen other wolves in awhile, and saw this as the opportunity to make newer friends, and maybe even learn about their pack lands. He replied to Ayita with a smile, “hello Ayita, my name is Echo. I am new to these lands, and I know very little about them”. He then turned to Zafier and greeted him, “Hello my friend. Welcome to the pack lands of the AniWaya, my name is Echo” After he was done with his reply, he quickly turned his head towards the snow and started thinking to himself, “thank goodness these two wolves are no threat. They seem rather kind, and generous. I must help them anyway I can”. Echo then turned his attention towards Ayita once more with a calm look to his face and said, “Ayita, would you like to go elk hunting with me?”
ooc: I'm sorry for the wait but a lot has been going on. and next time don't ".." What your charrie is thinking. ".." Are only for talking.

IC...........

Ayita watched the other wolf who was very hyper and into a lot. she wanted to tell the younger wolf to chill out but she didn't want to be rude. She was in fact on their land and not in her own being rude was not the way to go about it. Looking at her brother who had a rather annoyed look on his face she gave him a smiled.

Zafier looked at her with a glare as the other still rambled on. He looked at the other. "Did anyone teach you how to breath when talking. or is it natural for you to ramble." He said looking at him. He hated wolves that seemed not to be taught in real manners though he wasn't showing his but he had them.

Ayita looked at her brother. "And where are your manners" She said watching him slink his head. she looked back at Echo. "No thank you but maybe you can take a walk with us and show us around." She knew her brother was in a rather bad mood he hated being out in the cold but she wanted to get to know her surroundings more and he was the one who said she shouldn't be out alone. Thinking about it they had gotten into a bit of an argument about whether she should be out alone. He hadn't called her a bad mother but had said she needed to practice more to protect her pups.
OOC: Thank you so much for the reply <3 Rushed at it as soon as I could.

IC:
Echo seemed very scared of Zafier's rage. This scene reminded him of the massive battle he had fought in his father's land. Echo truly was not in the mood to fight, and certainly not strangers. To resolve this, Echo turned his attention to Ayita and said, "Thank you Ayita! I would be more than delighted to join you on a walk. I am very sorry for my rude behavior." Echo turned his head quickly, and looked around to see if anything else was near. There was nothing... Nothing but the cold snow, and the harsh winds that seemed to be howling to dear Echo.
Zafier looked at his sister as he shook his plet removing some snow from it as he gave Ayita and unhappy look. He had already decided that this wold was below his intelegence and wanted to spend no time here with him. He knew his sister was kind hearted but he was not he was raised to be a bit of a brute and that was how he acted.

Ayita looked at her brother and only smiled someday he would understand why she did what she did.Walking closer to Echo she allowed her brother to follow as she watched the young wolf look over his shoulder. Was he nervous about something? did he have any issues maybe he was the omega though should he be holding himself lower if he were. Ayita shrugged to herself as she continued to walk.

"Don't worry about it you are very young still and have much to learn about life and everything else." she said looking at him. "Even the old can learn something and should." she said eyeing her brother who turned to look at a tree trying to ignor her. ''So lets walk." she said.
Out Of Character: thanks for the quick reply <3

In Character: Echo was shivering from the cold. He heard Ayita move closer towards him and quickly turned towards her. As he looked into her blue eyes, he felt all of the day’s stress melt away. Her soothing voice cleared his thoughts. Then, he calmly replied, "thank you Ayita, it'd be an honor to join you," Echo suddenly paused as he felt a cold breeze blow by. Shortly after, he continued, "I am very sorry for disturbing Zafier."