A question about NPCs
Could I create a character with an NPC, then after the month and a half is up (and I've been approved) seperate it into a full character?

I would also like to mention that I won't be able to post until I get my computer fixed. (I'm posting all this from my iPod.) I'll be really active after I get my computer fixed, though.
Yupp, that's allowed, but it can only be one NPC. After the initial 6 weeks are over and you request a second character, the SA will look over and review your activity and decide if it's sufficient enough for a second character. Smile

NPC rules, in more detail, though you'll need to scroll down since they're second-to-last on the page, I believe.

Welcome to 'Souls! =D
Thanks. ^_^

I thought so when I read that, but I wasn't really sure. I thought it'd be better to ask then type up two whole profiles and only be able to use one.
If you wanted to create your NPCs account and get their profile created and all hooked up, you could do that before you're actually playing the character, of course. If you do that, though, just remember that you can only post from the primary character's account while the secondary character is still on NPC status. Big Grin