Subterranean Homesick Blues
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The fires raged around him and he felt the heat scorching his skin. The one armed man grabbed his wrist, twisting Haven's arm. He closed his eyes and tried to pull himself away from the madman's grasp but each time he pulled back flames licked at his heels. Follow me, my son, there's no use fighting it. The words echoed through his ears, seeping into his mind and wrapping around it like a deadly python. No. No, no, no, no, no. His hands balled into fists and he continued to try and yank himself from the man's hand. Suddenly he succeeded but he fell back and was engulfed by the fire.

That's when he felt the shaking and heard an all too familiar voice. No, it couldn't be her. But his jade eyes snapped open and he saw his brown sister kneeling there before him. A frightened look entered his gaze. No, no how did she find him? He didn't want her to see him this way. He didn't want her to know. That knowledge had ruined him, put him where he was. The color seemed to drain from his face. "M-Mati..." he said in a hushed voice. He didn't know what to say or do, he was frozen with shame and fear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread