Paperback Writer
SLADE'S RELATIONSHIPS
If Slade doesn't know the character's full name, only the part that he knows will be used here. Listed in alphabetical order. This only includes canines he's actually interacted with and/or has an opinion about, not (for example) packmates he saw at pack meetings for a few seconds but never saw again.
I plan to put this in a scrollbox once I stop being lazy and convert this to HTML.

Character Name | Relationship | "Slade's comments (which I totally stole from Deirdre)" | Threads
  • Adonia Demos | Acquaintance | "I wish I had the chance to get to know you a bit more; you. Too bad we're not in the same pack." | 1
  • Arwen Stormcloud | Verging-on-playful-enemy | "...Creeper." | 1, 2
  • Bao di Luca* | Enemy | "For the last time, there's nothing wrong with being a Lupus! Okay, maybe there is, but quit being prejudiced, will ya?" | 1
  • Deirdre | Best Friend | "I'm really glad we met! You really ought to join Cercatori or something so you don't always have to howl for me, though...." | 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Elaine | Near-Stranger | "You're a wolf, right?" | 1
  • Evelyn Wood | Acquaintance | "Good luck with your house." | 1
  • Giselle* | Formal | "You're... interesting. Too bad you're actually fond of that stoat." | 1
  • Gunnar | Friendly | "You're pretty bright for a pup." | 1 (NPC), 2
  • Jaden* | Sworn Mortal Enemy | "You're even worse than Bao! Have I ever mentioned how much I hate you?" | 1, 2
  • Krystalle | Teacher | "Thanks for teaching me how to read! Where've you gone, though?" | 1
  • Mars Russo | Practically Stranger | "You... are a strange one. What happened to the Mars that let some members of the pack stay at his house? I'm not fond of the 'I think I can do the Shawchert's job better than Shawchert himself' guy." | 1, 2
  • Micah | Possibly Friends | "If you weren't so shy we might actually become friends. (I thought I was the most introverted canine in the pack!)" | 1
  • Rewdeynetya* | Near-Stranger | "Um... who are you again?" | 1, 2
  • Sankara | Acquaintance | "Thanks for accepting my apology. We might have become friends if you hadn't disapeared into thin air." | 1, 2
  • Shawchert Menue | Friend | "Where the heck did you go? I know you might be depressed about your son, but could you at least tell the pack good-bye? Leader, I am dissapoint." | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (strongly mentioned)
  • Skye Collins | Friend | "I'm glad I actually got to know you after the hunt. As far as I'm concerned you're a good leader and mother." | 1, 2, 3
  • Valinta | Friend | "I enjoyed our short meetings. By the way, where have you been?" | 1, 2, 3
*Slade never actually learned the names of these characters IC, but Sorin assumed he did. Slade's never said their names out loud, anyway, so it's not metaplaying or anything; these names may be mentioned in posts, but just for the sake of clarity.

Messages In This Thread