whistle like wind in rain
[html]
she is such a dork +3

The small woman snuggled up against Saul for a hug, smiling up at him happily. It was always nice to be around others who could deal with her insane personality and energy for a while, at least until she was able to calm herself down. Saul just took her questions and bouncing in stride, watching with amusement until she was finished and waiting for him to answer impatiently. Of course she had to go and make herself look like an idiot within the first few moments of talking to him. She KNEW that horses didn’t show until later in their pregnancy…what was with asking him that in the first place? Well, her mother’s old horse, a pony of sorts, had always shown a bit earlier since she was so thin all the time. Images of the bony grey mare popped into her head and then lined up with an image of the large, filled out and stocky Gypsy…there was no way anything on Gypsy would look different yet. Shaking her head a little, Dixie snorted at her own stupidity and looked back up at Saul, focusing on what he was saying.

Oh yes! Wayne and I are a part of Casa di Cavalieri now! You might know Jazper and Anann, our leaders? We’re just a bit south of ya’ll up there in them there mountains…you should come visit sometime. Her hands squeezed his gently and she squirmed around, sticking her nose against him and sniffing in a deep breath. Yep, he smelled of the same pack and horses as he had last time. His mention of archery had her pulling back and looking at the other canines standing around, the bows and the targets set up. Oooh, yes! I been wantin’ to learn for a while. Need a better way to hunt at long range, too small ta take a deer out by myself…so far.

<style type="text/css">
.dixieemaay b {font-weight:bold; color:#babeb5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b4d49; }
.dixieemaay p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dixieemaay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#888985; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mzqyo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5149; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dixieemaay p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dixieemaay p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread