whistle like wind in rain
[html]
-chews on dixie-

Saul could see the slight upset in Dixie's eyes and he smiled softly in encouragement. She would get there eventually, but there was a certain sense of setting oneself up for failure- Dixie was so small that Saul knew the larger bows that the instructor had given them was perhaps not the best idea for her. There was also very little he could do to help her- there were no smaller bows that she could try to help her out and his helping her would be counter productive. She seemed to want to help him however as they both watched his arrow thud into the white ring of the target. He allowed a frown to colour his face as Dixie moved the arrows closer to them. He would try again until he got the technique right. As he drew his bow, his torso stretching out once more, back straightening and arms settling into the now familiar strain the bow caused, she came behind him.

He felt her small hands on his torso, an intimate touch even if it wasn't meant to be. He felt an unfamiliar feeling race through his body- the tingling ticklishness that threatened to break his control, along with another tingling sensation that burned on his cheeks and below his hips, a feeling he'd only ever had twice before. His stomach clenched as he tried to stop these traitorous sensations taking over his body, her matter of fact tone doing well to calm him. Her able hands turned him easily the way she wanted and Saul was all too willing to allow her to move him as she pleased. Leaning forward a little, he almost protested as her small hands traced over his torso on their way down and out. Biting his tongue and allowing his stomach muscles to slowly unclench. Dixie was his friend and nothing more.

Her confident words made him smile softly, despite the tingling sensation still racing over his skin. He nodded softly, green eyes narrowing as he took a deep breath and released his shot. He watched, almost as if in slow motion, as the arrow raced towards the target. His breath stilled and he held it until the arrow thudded into the target. It hit home on the border of the yellow/red target and Saul turned to Dixie with a grin. "Better, better. Now, let me see if there's anything I can do to help you out." He said, moving behind her to see if there was anything he could help out with.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
422+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread