The Trapper's Journal
i drink to my death and smack my lips with song-- September 14, 2012 -- Null meets Draugr Helsi, is recruited to Salsola.

Seeking a Home-- September 17, 2012-- Null arrives at the Salsola border, is greeted by Draugr, meets Salvia Eternity, and joins Salsola as an associate.

climbing walls out of resentment-- September 22, 2012-- Null helps Salvia Eternity catch escaped sheep during a hurricane.

in the strangest of places-- September 22, 2012-- Null is caught in a hurricane, is taken into Isabella Heiwa's home, and treats the slave Kaoru for a leg injury.

Lost in the Ages-- September 22, 2012-- Null braves the hurricane to help the slave Gale and his master Siv Helsi find Gale's niece.

He followed me home-- October 4, 2012-- Null's friend Rurik Volkov joins Salsola.

The strength I need to push me-- October 5, 2012-- Null and Rurik meet Harrow D'Angelo, Null teaches her to throw knives.

to halt your wanderings-- October 8, 2012-- Null finds Terra trespassing in Salsolan lands and chases her off.

there's life no matter where you are-- October 9, 2012-- Null and Rurik meet Imhotep Aabt and his son Ankh.

Without leaving my fingerprints-- October 10, 2012-- Null and Rurik visit Sunflower Sunsets and meet Soran Aatte.

I just wanna turn the lights on-- October 10, 2012-- Null and Rurik meet Thirteen by the river in Drifter Bay.

One Wrong Move-- October 16, 2012-- Null gets in a fight with Kenna Foxleigh in the Dampwoods.

Messages In This Thread