What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

The male sat up, his eyes caught hers and Adelaida hesitated, unsure of why she had come looking for him all of a sudden. Yet his body language was welcoming and warm, his tail thudding on the ground as her own quivered uncertainly. There was no reason for him to be pleased to see her, if anything Adelaida had been expecting a colder greeting, but she would just take it one step at a time. And right now Ril’o was happy enough to have her here. Adelaida came closer, her bright eyes keeping watch on the male, for any sudden change of behavior.

"No… nothing’s been…" Nothing was okay, and nothing had been since she had set foot in Dahlia de Mai, but she couldn’t voice that out loud. Dahlia was his home, and he probably loved it in a way Ade never believed she could. It was best to keep her thoughts to herself, she had learned. Sharing normally got her in trouble, and so instead she quickly switched the subject. "Ril’o, I’m sorry… if I said anything to offend you, last time we talked…" There were so many others who she probably owed an apology to, so many others she flung insults at. She had fled Ril’o’s sight before anything too horrible could cross her lips. Yet she doubted that anyone else would hear an apology anytime soon, it just wasn’t her style.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread