What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

His green eyes watched her as she approached through the tail grass, she seemed unsure like before when they first meet but this time it was different; Ade looked somewhat hurt in his own eyes or lonely, he could be wrong but either way it he would be willing to listen. His brows pushed together slightly barely showing he caught what she said, he didn't say anything as she changed the subject by apologizing to him. He felt a little surprised as Adelaida spoke her apology to the golden male, Ril'o had believed it was his fault-being luperci or not- for her sudden upset.
A smile crawled on his maw, it was cute of her to do such at thing though he didn't think it was necessary. She was different from Cer but a part of him adored the brown female he barely knows, Ade looked kind of sad in his eyes and Ril'o was determined to relive her of the sadness. "Adelaida thank you..and it's ok you didn't need to." Pausing he swayed his tail behind him as he watched her, with a quite smile the warm words danced from his throat. " I don't hold anything against you, I believe anyone is entitled to their thoughts and feelings about things. Anyway it's good to see you.." He meant every word as he thought back to Sankor, he didn't know before that was her brother but he found it interesting. Breathing he looked back up before flickering his gaze back to his company," I like it here cause I feel like I'm away from my worries, an I can lay down looking up for as long as i would like."
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread