What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

aww he's soo confused and doesn't what to do!!

Looking over his green eye meet hers as she begun to explain, but only a little bit as he listened. Ril'o felt there was more is wished to say but held back, he was a bit unsure what to do or how to comfort her -if he was eve able to. Ril'o lowered his head a bit closer to her when spoke about her sister, his brows pushed together as he understood her feelings the best he could. Ril'o was always taught kindness from his mother, that didn't mean he didn't know how to act other wise but it was just his nature. Looking at her blue eyes the ball he had before disappeared when he seen what looked like some hidden sadness in Adelaida, he wanted to she her smile instead of being saddened- though he knows talkin is a good way to vent the system.
"..Adelaida.." Were the only warm words that he could get out before she apologized again to him, he felt odd he wanted to hug her if he could until his packmate felt better. Though she wouldn't like it..no doubt. his golden form turned facing her more as his eyes listened along with his ears, tail curled up beside him though it touched her ever so lightly. " I believe you Ade, I really do."Pausing he smiled slyly as he thought for a moment, supressed the want to nuzzle her neck. ' it's normal..we are pack members..right?

The wind blew again across the field as he smiled to Ade, tail swaying between them as he took a deep breath. " You know if you wanted, you could lay down here and talk about your worries. If not it's ok! when can sit here.." Ril'o's head moved ever so slightly closer to Ade, if he moved any closer his muzzle would be able to nuzzle her neck. Leaning back he could feel the blush pull on his face as his ears flickered. "i'm..sorry, but Adelaida if don't wana talk I can..um find us some food instead" The warm tone filled the gap as his tail swayed about.
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread